Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

Guest Guest

Because later troublesome to take it out. Lol

How do you guys indicate?

I usually run my nipples then see what is his reaction. Straight guys usually don't bother. While cruising guys will rub their own chest haha

Guest FF Jerk off

Because later troublesome to take it out. Lol

How do you guys indicate?

I usually run my nipples then see what is his reaction. Straight guys usually don't bother. While cruising guys will rub their own chest haha

Yeah , ur right . Once this good looking muscular , keep on touching his 6 packs in the steam room, but he look at me but didnt smile . So i just enjoy looking at his sexy body . When left only two of us he sat beside me and keeping on touching his body . I cannot tahan , i touch his abs and hard nipples , really firm abs ..... I didnt expect that im so lucky that day ...

Guys, just some caution-careful of people going to trap you when you play inside the gyms. There are some guys who trap you and then make police report. For nothing you kena.

Wanna play go somewhere else. Not worth it.

Guest Guest

Guys, just some caution-careful of people going to trap you when you play inside the gyms. There are some guys who trap you and then make police report. For nothing you kena.

Wanna play go somewhere else. Not worth it.

how do they trap u??..u only proceed when they give u signal...make police report for touching? ? Dnt think polis oso want to be bothered for such thing..I kena many times..I just say sorry..and move on..

Guest horny

Yeah , ur right . Once this good looking muscular , keep on touching his 6 packs in the steam room, but he look at me but didnt smile . So i just enjoy looking at his sexy body . When left only two of us he sat beside me and keeping on touching his body . I cannot tahan , i touch his abs and hard nipples , really firm abs ..... I didnt expect that im so lucky that day ...

Then what happned next XD?got fun?

Guest Guest

It's so cruise today. Couldn't have any private fun.

If you are the Malay dude there just now around 6, please pm me!

There are a few malay there. Which one you referring to??

Guest Guest

There are a few malay there. Which one you referring to??

I am referring to the one..average weight and average height and black hair and dark eyes..a pair of hands and legs..