Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That reminds me of last week at FF TGM.

There were a mature uncle and me in the steam room.

Then a very buffed guy (not lean, perhaps on his gaining period) walked into the steam room. He stood in front of me, with his back against the mature uncle, and side in front of me. 

With that position, I could clearly see what he does while the uncle wouldn't be able to.

After a minute, he started rub his dick very gently and slowly under the tower with his hands. And I can see his dick is slowly growing to full erection under the towel.

Man, that was hot!

Of course the uncle couldn't see the seducing action. :P I was the exclusive one to watch.

4 hours ago, KizMyAzz said:

That reminds me of last week at FF TGM.

There were a mature uncle and me in the steam room.

Then a very buffed guy (not lean, perhaps on his gaining period) walked into the steam room. He stood in front of me, with his back against the mature uncle, and side in front of me. 

With that position, I could clearly see what he does while the uncle wouldn't be able to.

After a minute, he started rub his dick very gently and slowly under the tower with his hands. And I can see his dick is slowly growing to full erection under the towel.

Man, that was hot!

Of course the uncle couldn't see the seducing action. :P I was the exclusive one to watch.

tgm at where

On 07/04/2018 at 11:15 PM, Gymfit1069 said:

Another happening afternoon at FFAK. A handsome guy walked in to Sauna /Steam room covered his private part with just an hand towel. but keep flashing his dick in the steam room..  .and walking around shower room without nakedly. 

Used to it when was member ff there years ago