Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

Guest gymguy

the way i show sign: i put my body towel at the shower area n i only bring hand towel into the steam room, only cover my dick with that small towel..sometime i dun care to just put it on my head n just be naked..if anyone want, just touch me la..i like it neway..hehe

Guest Guest

the way i show sign: i put my body towel at the shower area n i only bring hand towel into the steam room, only cover my dick with that small towel..sometime i dun care to just put it on my head n just be naked..if anyone want, just touch me la..i like it neway..hehe

How to know if someone who does that are looking for fun?

Guest Guest

They could just be relaxing and not looking for any fun?

true..if they were looking for fun..u can tell they are LOOKING. .ie not just relaxing and not bothered with the people around him..so better not disturb until and unless he gives u the eye signal..

Guest Guest

To the orange shirt guy at Manulife sauna this morning about 11. I noticed your signal and wanted to have fun too. But it was too hot so I went for a shower and you left to workout again. :(

Pm me if you see this

Guest Guest

To the orange shirt guy at Manulife sauna this morning about 11. I noticed your signal and wanted to have fun too. But it was too hot so I went for a shower and you left to workout again. :(

Pm me if you see this

Guest Guest

Pm me if you see this

Does he look good?

Guest Guest

no..he looks damn ugly and that's why I am looking for him and want him to contact me!!!

What kind of stupid question u ask!!

Lol! You don't have to be so fierce...haha. He is just asking.

Guest Guest

Lol! You don't have to be so fierce...haha. He is just asking.

Well, at times we just have to give way to people with full of anger! No point reacting towards a simple yet harmless question...

Guest Guest

Well, at times we just have to give way to people with full of anger! No point reacting towards a simple yet harmless question...

yeah...I guess have to be prepared to be asked harmless and brainless questions. .