Male HQ

Meet Up At Fitness First Malaysia - Hj/bj/body Worship/gut Punch/ Etc..

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2020 at 5:37 AM, IWill said:
May I know which fitness first center is more cruisy n more fun?
weekday – time?
weekend – time?

AK

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, romeooug said:

No chance for any action.Sauna and steamroom is still closed. Some of the regulars are not even showering after their session.... sad

Almost had an encounter in FF Empire this morning (0630-0800 slot). Was in the showers and he pushed the door ajar but didn’t proceed further.

I always wonder, why do people not use the towel hanger that’s next to the door? Hanging the towel on the door always gets my towel wet.  

1 hour ago, ChiPrinceAlbert said:

Almost had an encounter in FF Empire this morning (0630-0800 slot). Was in the showers and he pushed the door ajar but didn’t proceed further.

I always wonder, why do people not use the towel hanger that’s next to the door? Hanging the towel on the door always gets my towel wet.  

wow, gym so early

8 hours ago, romeooug said:

Had a quickie this morning. Have been eyeing this muscular guy for a while. Today he seem to notice my stares and I initiated a quick nod to the toilet cubicles while we were in the changing room. He followed me into the cubicle and we made out.I normally don't bottom but for this guy,... yumz..... beautiful straight cock, hard as crazy. I let him fuck me and he shot all over me. Made him squirm when I licked his sensitive cock head. Hoping to get a repeat soon

Good for you. 

On 7/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, romeooug said:

Had a quickie this morning. Have been eyeing this muscular guy for a while. Today he seem to notice my stares and I initiated a quick nod to the toilet cubicles while we were in the changing room. He followed me into the cubicle and we made out.I normally don't bottom but for this guy,... yumz..... beautiful straight cock, hard as crazy. I let him fuck me and he shot all over me. Made him squirm when I licked his sensitive cock head. Hoping to get a repeat soon

which gym is that? FF garden?

10 hours ago, HornyAsAlways said:

im wondering which one hahahahaha. 

I normally go during weekend.

I don’t normally go on weekends so I’m not sure if he does. Seeing that he’s so into body building, wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to the gym on weekends too. He’s kinda short but his cock is definitely not!

Edited by romeooug