Male HQ

BodyMaster Spa

• 3 months later...

Small spa at Singapore shopping centre.

Provides normal massage, body scrub, b2b.

$99 for 90 min.

Attached showers in some rooms.

Masseur was friendly, average skilled, chatty.

Overall nice experience.

Will return.

hi, may I know who you try?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i went recently, the price still the same. 

pleasant set up with attached shower.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

One of my favourite massage is always from here by Jet. He is very accommodating and a very nice person.

His massage skill is very good as some he picks up from thai style. It is very relaxful and some room have the privacy of an attach bathroom. 

The owner gary is a very good looking person and will answer to any honest or direct question. I personally never tried others so much as Jet always delights me when I come by. 

Awesome place. 

On 12/14/2016 at 2:44 PM, Bpmly_88 said:

One of my favourite massage is always from here by Jet. He is very accommodating and a very nice person.

His massage skill is very good as some he picks up from thai style. It is very relaxful and some room have the privacy of an attach bathroom. 

The owner gary is a very good looking person and will answer to any honest or direct question. I personally never tried others so much as Jet always delights me when I come by. 

Awesome place. 

adbodymaster.jpg

I been receiving a lot of private message from a lot of people asking me. I am sorry that I can't get back to everyone on time as I don't come here often. It be best if you call the number or sms to gary himself for the prices and the length of massage they offer, etc. I even copied the photo from utopia-asia for everyone.

By the way, I am not affiliated with body master. It just that I am an avid fan of massage and I enjoy getting my body pampered as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Special mention to ittymatthews for the referral. Got a massage two Thursdays ago. First messaged them through WhatsApp and the person handling the account was very patient in answering all my queries. They can send pics of their therapists through WhatsApp too. Decided on Oct, set an appointment, and went there in the afternoon. It was relatively easy to find, just head left after the 3F escalator. Lobby a bit small, just enough space for a couple of seats, a small reception area, and a place to put your shoes in. I was then led to the massage room which had its own shower area. Oct then arrived soon after. He was from Thailand and his massage skills were pretty good. I got the $129 Master Therapy and I was told that if I got that, no need to give any more tips. So after the massage, the planets collided, which gave way to a geyser erupting, and I left with a smile.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:53 PM, ballisfine said:

I got the $129 Master Therapy and I was told that if I got that, no need to give any more tips. So after the massage, the planets collided, which gave way to a geyser erupting, and I left with a smile.

Does this means no more tips for extras stuff including fxxx?

• 3 weeks later...

Body master has a reputation of having masseurs with good bodies, and I definitely wasn't disapppinted tonight when I was serviced by S. I had asked earlier who were mascular or gym fit and the owner had recommended S as gym fit. Seeing S's profile, I could see the toned shoulders under his shirt and found him handsome - who wouldn't want a handsome hunk massaging your knots away?  S who greeted me was tall but it was not just that, but that swimmer's built, that hard, perky ass, built legs, broad back, built pecs, Adonis belt and 6 pack abs outline, he looked like a Ning Ze Tao, the complete swimmer's package (not to be confused with fitness model or bodybuilder thought). Being that he swims-sprints 2-3 times a week and having a day job that kept him on his feet, his fat percentage was definitely single percentage. 

Being able to speak the same language as him did help in communicating what I needed release from, a language that most of us do speak - although badly for probably quite a lot of us. Lol. But if you like to engage in conversation, he's a good person to chat with.

i started with a scrub that left my skin feeling very smooth - with the oil that he mixed in, my skin was left supple, smooth with all my dead skin stripped away. Showering after, the toilet was clean and water warm. He was there to hand me a towel after. 

As we spoke, I told him stories of what were the best massages I had, and other things that I liked that made me comfortable and relaxed. He was an attentive listener as we swopped stories. Needless to say, there was a connection last night and I left feeling much more satisfied than I have felt after a massage. He was conscientious as he asked me about the strength of his massage. Skill wise, he was good for the massage type I selected although he would say he's only mediocre.

Respect is the key word where there is respect, there is openness. When there is openness, there is connection.

Reading the good reviews here, I decided to try Body Master today. Like all new places, I went with little expectations lest I'll be sorely disappointed. The owner was very prompt in his replies and through Whatsapp, I could see the staff profiles. My first thought was, "Wow. They look cute." However, this might mean that they've not been in this line for long given that they're probably in their 20s. "Ok never mind" I thought as I stated my preference. Unfortunately, Jet and Roy were unavailable the time I booked an appointment, so I settled for D since the owner assured me D could give medium to strong pressure.

I was assigned a room where there's a shower cubicle inside, something like a room in Exquisite Spa. There's a mattress placed on the floor among the usual spa-like setup. I find Malay guys very appealing, and D was right up my alley - his big eyes, perfectly-styled hair, speaks well too. For me, the skill of the therapist is of utmost priority and the frills that come after are secondary. Well, sad to say, I wasn't impressed by D's skill or pressure. His techniques were, for a lack of better word, sloppy. I think the mattress on the floor hinders the therapist's movements which sometimes contributes to a lacklustre session. With 5 min left, D was polite to ask if I wanted 'anything else' (for a fee of course). Suffice to say, D serves well in the 'frills' aspect but I left the place feeling disappointed.

Would I try Body Master again? Probably not. I guess when it comes to massage, the 'tried-and-tested' method still works for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just curious ... What kinda massage do u guys go for:

1. Just massage

2. B2B massage

3. With Happy Ending 

For me i find just a gd massage with just the right amount of teasing is usually the best

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/17/2016 at 1:11 AM, Bpmly_88 said:

adbodymaster.jpg

I been receiving a lot of private message from a lot of people asking me. I am sorry that I can't get back to everyone on time as I don't come here often. It be best if you call the number or sms to gary himself for the prices and the length of massage they offer, etc. I even copied the photo from utopia-asia for everyone.

By the way, I am not affiliated with body master. It just that I am an avid fan of massage and I enjoy getting my body pampered as well. 

Favorite massage person jet is back after so long. Die die must try. 

• G_M changed the title to BodyMaster Spa
  • G_M locked this topic