Male HQ

BodyMaster Spa

• G_M changed the title to BodyMaster Spa
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 9:13 PM, milky6547 said:

Been here. The massage skills aren't good but the therapists are hot and eye candy

The trick is to look for the guys whose pics are NOT too flattering because, invariably, those confident of their skills are not fixated on enhancing their pics. Cases in point, Rodd and Maxnum dun have pics which do them any justice, yet they are positively fabulous!  Even impish Yuan, whose raw pic hardly spells seductive, is delectably competent!

Edited by msgjunkie

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 10:51 PM, msgjunkie said:

The trick is to look for the guys whose pics are NOT too flattering because, invariably, those confident of their skills are not fixated on enhancing their pics. Cases in point, Rodd and Maxnum dun have pics which do them any justice, yet they are positively fabulous!  Even impish Yuan, whose raw pic hardly spells seductive, is delectably competent!

Yuan is good

looks good, body good

massage good, happy good

20 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Those seeking the muscular should ask for the Thais and maybe Malaysian James. Other Malaysians like Hong and Yuan tend to be twinky - I once tot Lester was only 18, before he unwisely disclosed he was much older!

Think Lester is 23

he looks attractive 

service good too

Edited by 123ZZZ

Guest Sport-coholic
10 hours ago, p-2122 said:

I contacted them but mostly not really my type. I like big man, physically and knows how to massage, anyone can recommend me

I also want to find such types.

Made an appointment for 3.30pm the other day and they texted at 3.28pm to tell me it was cancelled. Made some lousy excuse that The Central air conditioning wasn’t working when clearly the mall was fully air conditioned. Made no attempt to salvage the situation when I’ve been a loyal customer. So disappointing. 

Guest Sport-coholic
47 minutes ago, Unifsg said:

If you can point to the specific post with the number please do so instead of posting this useless comment

Post number 12 on the first page. Please count from the top. :)

Edited by Sport-coholic

Extremely disappointed. There are options to either take the 75 mins or 90 mins message. As the difference was only about $20, I decided to take the 90 mins one. The whole experience was terrible. I wouldn’t even call it a massage. Throughout the whole session, my legs and hands were not massaged at all (supposed to be a full body massage). The masseur merely massaged the upper body and kept blowing into my ears (not very sensual either). That’s all. Masseur seemed inexperienced too, either kena elbowed or kicked at the groun area (wtf) throughout the massage. The worst thing was the whole massage only lasted for 75 mins (or less)??? Which I find really unethical because I paid for a 90 mins massage! The cheek to ask for tips too. Had feedback to the boss, but no response. Horrendous. Will not patronise again unless there is service recovery or explaination. Will update again if any, if not, not recommended for the amount paid. 

Edited by Lawll

16 hours ago, Lawll said:

Extremely disappointed. There are options to either take the 75 mins or 90 mins message. As the difference was only about $20, I decided to take the 90 mins one. The whole experience was terrible. I wouldn’t even call it a massage. Throughout the whole session, my legs and hands were not massaged at all (supposed to be a full body massage). The masseur merely massaged the upper body and kept blowing into my ears (not very sensual either). That’s all. Masseur seemed inexperienced too, either kena elbowed or kicked at the groun area (wtf) throughout the massage. The worst thing was the whole massage only lasted for 75 mins (or less)??? Which I find really unethical because I paid for a 90 mins massage! The cheek to ask for tips too. Had feedback to the boss, but no response. Horrendous. Will not patronise again unless there is service recovery or explaination. Will update again if any, if not, not recommended for the amount paid. 

If the massage was so bad as u mentioned wasn’t it better that it ended earlier?  Why did u want to be elbowed and kicked for much longer?  I don’t understand 

20 hours ago, Lawll said:

I guess it depends on who did the massage and we should not generalise the masseurs

mky

21 hours ago, Lawll said:

Who is the masseur?

• G_M locked this topic