Male HQ

Favorite Youtube Channel(S) Or Youtuber(S)

At this point, I have a feeling that I'm tired of watching stereo-typical show in my local television channel. I did subscribe to an alternative channel via Astro and Unifi in Malaysia but apparently everything is almost the same.

I started browsing internet almost 24/7 and watching various strange videos through YouTube. After a few months, I found (and subscribe) very appealing YouTube channels and YouTubers. I love watching their videos because they are more 'human' and sharing their interest with the audiences. They have their creative way to attract the audiences.

If I am not mistaken, some of this fellow YouTubers did a roadshow at Singapore too.

Below is the list of my favorite YouTube Channels and YouTubers and what/why I like about them;

Wong Fu Productions : Besides producing short drama with a various genre, they also making a video about themselves (Vlogs). I love watching Phillip Wong. He is an average looking Asian guy but good in acting.

Eat Your Kimchi : Everything is related to Korea. They have various segments like Food Adventure Program For Awesome People (FAPFAP), TL;DR, WTF. Not to forget - Vlogs. I love Martina because she is adorable and Simon is clumsy.

NigaHiga : Like other YouTubers, this 'hyper active' Ryan also creating video and Vlogs. He is creative in his own way. He is funny but still informative for me (not all video).

The Fine Bros : Their REACT channel is great. Watching regular people reacting to something.

Markiplier : A famous guy who is making videos about games with his great voice. I love to play games and I do some checking through his video before I purchase any game.

MusicNeverSleeps : A cute Asian guy singing and doing cover. His name is Jason Chen. He got a nice voice.

Max Capo : All about himself being a half Japanese. He is cute + shy guy.

Tyler Oakley : He is an open gay guy. Everything is so gay - fun. He is the Queen.

Daichi Beatboxer : It is obvious - beatboxing time!

Venus Angelic : A living doll and her makeup tutorial. Extreme cuteness.

Maangchi : Do you like Korean cuisine? She got more than that to offer, her gwiyomi.

This is my favorite by far. Do you have yours too? Please share and we can have a look together.

Edited by Muscleanstr8btm

Haha I surf YouTube EVERYDAY. If you like checking out cute gay couples: PK Creedon, Mark Raimondo, V-squared

Comedy: Communitychannel

I also get hooked on AndyMetSonia, great vlogging and perfect family.

YES PK creedon. I love how much his family is so involved in his videos. And i like the bf. What a jock.  ;)

:mellow:

YES PK creedon. I love how much his family is so involved in his videos. And i like the bf. What a jock.  ;)

Oh yeah. The bf's a countryboy.

And I love Superfruit too!

Watching many of these gay couple vlogs clouds your perception of reality though. So many of them are 1) young, 2) dating, and 3) living together and you don't get 3) so easily esp in Singapore.

Yes, I can see a lot of gay couple doing YouTube videos which is good to educate people about LGBT. The best part is that all gay have almost the same lifestyle and culture. When they say something, we just agree on that because it is the truth.

Edited by Muscleanstr8btm

At this point, I have a feeling that I'm tired of watching stereo-typical show in my local television channel. I did subscribe to an alternative channel via Astro and Unifi in Malaysia but apparently everything is almost the same.

I started browsing internet almost 24/7 and watching various strange videos through YouTube. After a few months, I found (and subscribe) very appealing YouTube channels and YouTubers. I love watching their videos because they are more 'human' and sharing their interest with the audiences. They have their creative way to attract the audiences.

If I am not mistaken, some of this fellow YouTubers did a roadshow at Singapore too.

Below is the list of my favorite YouTube Channels and YouTubers and what/why I like about them;

Wong Fu Productions : Besides producing short drama with a various genre, they also making a video about themselves (Vlogs). I love watching Phillip Wong. He is an average looking Asian guy but good in acting.

Eat Your Kimchi : Everything is related to Korea. They have various segments like Food Adventure Program For Awesome People (FAPFAP), TL;DR, WTF. Not to forget - Vlogs. I love Martina because she is adorable and Simon is clumsy.

NigaHiga : Like other YouTubers, this 'hyper active' Ryan also creating video and Vlogs. He is creative in his own way. He is funny but still informative for me (not all video).

The Fine Bros : Their REACT channel is great. Watching regular people reacting to something.

Markiplier : A famous guy who is making videos about games with his great voice. I love to play games and I do some checking through his video before I purchase any game.

MusicNeverSleeps : A cute Asian guy singing and doing cover. His name is Jason Chen. He got a nice voice.

Max Capo : All about himself being a half Japanese. He is cute + shy guy.

Tyler Oakley : He is an open gay guy. Everything is so gay - fun. He is the Queen.

Daichi Beatboxer : It is obvious - beatboxing time!

Venus Angelic : A living doll and her makeup tutorial. Extreme cuteness.

This is my favorite by far. Do you have yours too? Please share and we can have a look together.

I only know about Markiplier after seeing him play 5 night of freddy..

after that i subscribed... :thumb:

marke miller. I swear. Hottest gay couple on youtube

yah I Love Methan *.* they do not over-acting and they are not cheesy. They just show us their life instead of "lessoning" people on how gay guys are only normal people and other gay-themed stuff like other gay couples on Youtube do.

And appearance wise they are the most handsome guys I've seen there so far *.*

Dan and Phil from Amazing Phil and Danisnotonfire for the awkward peoples!

Louise from SprinkleofGlitter for feel good videos

Tyler Oakley the Queen of youtube ( the first ever channel i subscribed to)

The unholy trinity, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart and Grace Helbig

ASAPscience, they are Greg and Mitch a gay couple that makes science videos from Canada.

The FINEbros !!!! 

ThatcherJoe.

Rachel and Jun from Japan.

Natalie from community channel

These are my top favourite youtubers but there are more i love haha. All of them are in NewYork i wan to be there!!

Communitychannel: Needs no recommendations, even my mum rates her videos https://www.youtube.com/user/communitychannel

Laowu: Hilarious game plays, my daily dose of laughter https://www.youtube.com/user/Crazyissac

Mashushu: Mandopop guitar and ukulele tutorials featuring some singers at times https://www.youtube.com/user/cowboy731216

Jair: Male fashion look book https://www.youtube.com/user/jairwoo/videos

Fungbros: Their food videos are just awesome https://www.youtube.com/user/FungBrosComedy

A few of the recommendable channels to list as most of my YouTube subscriptions are either games or music related.

Edited by Casper93

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic