Male HQ

Forced Upon?

Guest beachcumer

Guest beachcumer

were u fellas ever forced upon?

this happened many years back. Was tanning in the buff at the infamous FRB. it was a weekday. so it was deserted, i presumed. i must have dozed off. i felt someone sitted beside touching me. i awoken abrubtly to see this huge dark-skinned fella towering over me. i signaled to him that i was not interested and pulled my towel to cover myself. he continued to touch me. i kept pushing his hand away. suddenly he yanked the towel away and threw it far away. i was shellshocked. i tried to get up. he pulled me back and sat on my legs. he was big sized. with one hand holding me back, he attacked my brother. i struggled to break free. i was scared shit. but worse my brother reacted and started to grow hard. i dun know why. he got turned on. his hands were so rough. and i meant sand-papered rough. and yet my brother became rock hard. his hand squeezed my brother's mushroom head until it turned purple. i was literally screaming. dun know screaming for pain or what becos it was electrifying. i was bucking like a wild horse and trying to get my brother free from his hand. his hand kept going around my brother's head like a corkscrew.

Dun know lasted for how long. eventually it was cum all over. his hands.his face. my body. but his hand still would not stop. i wanted to faint. it was so sensitive. he continued to fondle and my brother reacted again.....it was a nightmare. eventually i was left lying there, spent. i had to literally crawl into the water to wash myself.

come to think of it. i was lucky still. he did not attack me from behind. he was so big size. So was it consider rape? :oops: :oops:

The moral of the story is; Never tan naked on a deserted place, you never know what you might invite.  :D

I would say also the same ... like the case of dark room or maze room in any sauna, if you don't wish to be touched by those guys inside the room, just don't go in lah.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

The moral of the story is; Never tan naked on a deserted place, you never know what you might invite.   :D

I would say also the same ... like the case of dark room or maze room in any sauna, if you don't wish to be touched by those guys inside the room, just don't go in lah.

He dared to do that to you in a broad daylight ? Kool, perhaps you have smaller body frame and he took advantage of it. I believe he would keep himself away from someone similar to his size. Next time( if there is any), struggle yourself off and give him a kick at his groin. Maybe he will like that :P

This is a very interesting question. Fact is we think it's not possible to rape a man unless anally.

For me, the closest is what crazygolfer said, "... like the case of dark room or maze room in any sauna, if you don't wish to be touched by those guys inside the room, just don't go in lah."

Sometimes I go in for some action knowing there'll be lots of forced touching everywhere. Tried to stay away from being caught in the center so that I can squeeze my way out when things get too hot. But sometimes lose control when get caught by someone stronger or a few gang up on me. Once they feel my cock is hard, they know I'll lose control. Like beachcumer, I struggle, don't know if I liked it or trying to break free. Usually I'll struggle enough to avoid being anally penetrated but allow being fingered and orally serviced. I tried to push away the mouth at my cock or the finger in my ass when I'm about to cum, wanting to save my cum for later action. Sometimes I can break free. Sometimes I can't and got beyond the control point then suddenly I surrender and was literally "raped" till I cum.

After the action is over, they moved on and I felt used. Felt guilty for being cheap yet asked for it.

Why does he goes to FR? only tanning?

Why do you go to sauna and into dark the room?

Well, it depends whether you look at the cup as half full or half empty.

You got what you "half" wanted..and they got what they wanted. Everyone is happy, so to say.

If you think of it as; you have got a full serviced from top to bottom, by a team of professionals making your visit to the sauna worth the money you paid. You went home happy, contented and your pent up sexual urge satisfied and your sperm fully discharged.

Why should you " felt used", "guilty", "cheap" and "asking for it".

Do you know what is the worst things that could happen?

No one is interested in you. No one wants to touch you. When you go in room, they all run out. You paid to go in and you go home empty handed. How would that make you feel then? :whistle:

Why does he goes to FR? only tanning?

Why do you go to sauna and into dark the room?

Well, it depends whether you look at the cup as half full or half empty.

You got what you "half" wanted..and they got what they wanted. Everyone is happy, so to say.

If you think of it as; you have got a full serviced from top to bottom, by a team of professionals making your visit to the sauna worth the money you paid. You went home happy, contented and your pent up sexual urge satisfied and your sperm fully discharged.

Why should you " felt used", "guilty", "cheap" and "asking for it".

Do you know what is the worst things that could happen?

No one is interested in you. No one wants to touch you. When you go in room, they all run out. You paid to go in and you go home empty handed. How would that make you feel then? :whistle:

I agreed with your saying that its depends on how you look at things and what you want. If you knew and expected what would happen in the dark room, and yet wonder into it, you have already mentally prepared to get molested. If you dun like such things, then stay in the light and only accept or approach those whom you like. The decision is totally individual.

If one stands in the light for a long time and no one even approach him, then he moved to a dark area, hoping to get into actions..but still get rejected in some way, its very frustrating indeed. ;)

Guest beachcumer

what muchi said is right. u dun go in without expecting some sorta of actions.

But on that ocassion, the atmosphere was all wrong. It was not in some spa or saunas. It was totally deserted and there was no one else to turn to in case anything goes wrong.. that guy was downright fierce. u had to be there to experienced my panic. what if he had gotten violent? i am very closeted. i cant explain to others if the worse happened and even if i got killed. so it was not a question of whether worrying about no one interested in you or not. At that moment, i feared for my life. Yet my stupid brother dun know how to behave.

Guest funchub

did u actually say the word "no" or did u squirm and scream, which can be mistaken for pleasure.

The first time i was in a sauna, i was lead to a room by this uncle, thinking that we were going to just kiss/cuddle/give each other blowjobs (i know i was naive but i did not know much then and i was horny. it was the first time that i had many ppl touch me in the dark room, and seeing orgys everywhere). After a while doing 69, he turned me over and started to penetrate me. I was shocked at first, i pushed him away a bit (but not very forcefully) but he just held me down and started to lubricate my ass with his saliva. He then penetrated me, which was very painful for me (as i only have finger fxxked myself a few time before that). I was screaming in pain and banging my head on the wall, but i never said 'no' or 'stop'. soon pleasure took over and i actaully cum by being ass fxxked. he then just left me there. After a while i realise that he did not even use a condom which really scared me. I got tested and actually stayed away from saunas for a while. But that incident actually made me more horny and i have gone on to do other things.

so was i raped or did i want it to happen?

so many times when giving blowjobs at dark rooms, i got ppl pushing their dicks in front of me. some even forcefully ram their dick in my mouth. still I just gave a weak push off and eventually take them on, often blowing 2 dicks at a time. Ofen them would hold my head and cum inside my mouth, even if i know this is happening, i do little to stop them. I am really afariad that my inability to stop this actions will lead me to contract Aids but still i cannot stop doing it. Quite ofte when feel that i am about to do something silly, i would quicky jackoff and cum, thus reeasig all my lust. Are we men really controlled by our small head.

PS that 'rape' is still the single most memorable sexual enconter of my life. Even so that i almost agreed to be gangbanged by 3 uncles (we have arranged a time and hotel), but pulled out at the last minute giving a stupid reason that my GF saw his SMS to met at the hotel and is asking questions.

Yah lah, I also agreed with you Gymmer, once you enter the secluded place where many knows that the area popular with gays, once guys lay down naked there, it's definetly invite those 'unwelcome guests'

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Yah lah, I also agreed with you Gymmer, once you enter the secluded place where many knows that the area popular with gays, once guys lay down naked there, it's definetly invite those 'unwelcome guests'

Certainly. Take the swing in One-seven for an example. If one dare to lay himself on the swing with his legs apart, it would be a clear signal he is inviting for his "fun". No one will be waiting there with his legs spread and trying to tell others he is not into fun. ..haha... :D

I also have experience this and sometimes it is nice to Go with the flow and just be manupulated. Have been to 1-7 and playing in the room on-on-one then later door open and was 'invaded' by several guys 4 or 5 others . I was scared at first but was physically manupilated into various positions and 'molested' and 'taken' . It was actually nice feeling and exciting to be 'forced' along like that.

Until today I still have pleasureable memories of that emcounter.

Sometimes submission is sexy.

i was once "forced" into sex by a big stocky & hairy white man in his hotel room :unsure: that was my most unforgetful experience of my life..... which i actually love having sex with him :oops: not becoz of the "force" sex but is that his passionate on bed and i actually cuddle on him the whole night till the next morning :D

.... not becoz of the "force" sex but is that his passionate on bed and i actually cuddle on him the whole night till the next morning :D

I am personally not into GWM but was told by some friends that normally angmohs are more passionate on bed than the Asians in general, but of course there are some exception too :rolleyes:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic