Male HQ

Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)

cocoi

I just want to ask, is it ok to sleep naked in hostel? I've been to a lot of hostels overseas and sleeping in underwear is very common. But if u sleep naked, with bedsheet/quilt on, is it ok?

Any experience in hostel where you saw somebody sleep naked?

Guest Lim Guan Eng

The answer is No! There are house rules that tenants are not allowed to sleep naked in the hostel when sharing with someone that you don't know in the room. In addition, most of the room are share with women.

But, there is an exception that if your friends and you book or share the whole room (4 in a room); then it is okay to sleep naked.

In Australia, there are naturist or nudists hostel, you can go for it.

Guest Guest

I actually think its pretty normal.

I've also been to numerous hostels overseas and I did sleep naked when I was in a hostel in London. It was winter but the heating in the room was too much for me to bear and the windows were closed. I was assigned the upper bunk bed and the hostel has gender segregation for rooms so obviously all those in my room were guys. So yea I just decided to strip off and sleep naked. Nobody mentioned anything but there was one morning I woke up with my erection in full view and I caught one of the middle-eastern teenagers sleeping opposite me staring at me. I just covered up and pretended nothing happened. 

Similarly I stayed in a hostel when I was in Taipei and the summer heat was really unbearable. But this time it was one of the Mainland Chinese tourists who slept naked. Man, he was HOT! He had a really healthy, tanned skin tone. The room was also just meant for guys so he had no qualms going naked. He would just use his blanket to cover his crotch area and slept. 

Guest Amos Yee

I thk it is a gay hostel. Haha..they allow people walk aound naked in their premises.

If there are girls in the shared dorm....then embarrass.m

I have not try......perhap one day.

I've also been to numerous hostels overseas and I did sleep naked when I was in a hostel in London. It was winter but the heating in the room was too much for me to bear and the windows were closed. I was assigned the upper bunk bed and the hostel has gender segregation for rooms so obviously all those in my room were guys. So yea I just decided to strip off and sleep naked. Nobody mentioned anything but there was one morning I woke up with my erection in full view and I caught one of the middle-eastern teenagers sleeping opposite me staring at me. I just covered up and pretended nothing happened.

Similarly I stayed in a hostel when I was in Taipei and the summer heat was really unbearable. But this time it was one of the Mainland Chinese tourists who slept naked. Man, he was HOT! He had a really healthy, tanned skin tone. The room was also just meant for guys so he had no qualms going naked. He would just use his blanket to cover his crotch area and slept.

Which hostel is that in Taipei?

People think it weird to sleep nude in front of others. Feel insecure.

I sleep naked even when I am in a hostel.  Done that in Europe and in Asia, be it in a gender segregated hostel or a mixed gender hostel.  I remove my underwear while in bed.  I have not noticed any hostel with rules that state sleeping naked is forbidden or discouraged.  

To clarify, I am naked under the sheets.  I do not lie naked in the bed, all exposed.  I have difficulty sleeping with clothes on.  It is not a case of exhibitionism.

Guest kelvin

One time i tried in KL, pretended to be sleeping. On singlet with with nothing below(no underwear), covered with bedsheet. Then pretends that accidentally looses the cover and shows my tool amd balls, i saw the one guy next to me took a picture.

One time i tried in KL, pretended to be sleeping. On singlet with with nothing below(no underwear), covered with bedsheet. Then pretends that accidentally looses the cover and shows my tool amd balls, i saw the one guy next to me took a picture.

Did you confront him or you let him keep it as a souvenir? Did you  see your naked picture anywhere online?  :rolleyes:  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Never slept in hostel alone but only with friends, and I always sleep in jogging bottoms or a bathrobe around them. Isn't it wrong to sleep naked in a public place? Even in gender segregated areas in Japan with their communal bathhouses they wear a bathrobe in sleeping areas... But yeah I'd love getting up in mornings to all that wang...

• 2 weeks later...

One time in KL to, sharing with 20 beds in backpackers hostel, but not fully occupied. I was wearing sando and boxers with very wide leg opening, and my legs were slim, so my jewels are in full view when i lie down and legs bened(knees up). There was this guy who keep on passing my area, obviously cruising me, but just let him what he wants. The later he talked to the receptionist to change his bed to the bed opposite mine. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

In KL too, there is this backpackers hostel where the toilets/shower rooms inside the room have noo locks, and have glass doors. Its very kinky. Makes me horny, the feeling of anybody could open the door while ur showering. Good thing is, the hotel really separates men from women. Men share only with men. ;)

In KL too, there is this backpackers hostel where the toilets/shower rooms inside the room have noo locks, and have glass doors. Its very kinky. Makes me horny, the feeling of anybody could open the door while ur showering. Good thing is, the hotel really separates men from women. Men share only with men. ;)

Nice!!

Guest TeamOn

Areena Mountbatten, just few blocks from the central market

Looks nice based on the website. Around how many guys share in a room?

Guest TeamOn

How many guys u want?the more tje merrier is it?

Just hoping that with a higher number of guys, there'd be more to see, and probably a higher chance that one of them would like to fool around :)

Typo error, its Arenaa Mountbatten. Check their gallery photos of the kinky shower glass doors, and its not a full door, it is open overhead, so all the splash and moaning and other sounds from inside the shower will be heard along the room.

Typo error, its Arenaa Mountbatten. Check their gallery photos of the kinky shower glass doors, and its not a full door, it is open overhead, so all the splash and moaning and other sounds from inside the shower will be heard along the room.

Any interesting encounter during your stay there?

Since my roomates were quite shy, they are not agressive, but the sleep in underwear only, with blanket on. But to attract them, ehat i did was i used my shorts with very wide leg opening, very loose with no underwear, so my balls and dick would show prentending to be unconcious about it. Haha. They would just simply take a glance if it, but maybe they are a bit cautious too. :). Cause everyone should be cautious as the guy might be straight. But the guy near my bed, i saw him downloading of western pics of nude guys. ;)

1. it depends on the hostel rules, some explicitly said no nudity in the room

2. If no hostel rules, generally if it is same sex room, most wouldn't be bothered with nudity

3. In Asia countries such as Japan and Korea, they would have seen you naked in the communal bathroom so it is really no big deal if you are nude

4. In my younger days, traveling and staying in hostel, I do used to sleep naked, for practical reason as one less underwear to wash. Until I realized it is a hassle to change back to shorts whenever I need to use the communal bathroom. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

One time in KL to, sharing with 20 beds in backpackers hostel, but not fully occupied. I was wearing sando and boxers with very wide leg opening, and my legs were slim, so my jewels are in full view when i lie down and legs bened(knees up). There was this guy who keep on passing my area, obviously cruising me, but just let him what he wants. The later he talked to the receptionist to change his bed to the bed opposite mine. Haha.

Nice experience. I hope he enjoyed admiring your slim legs and (probably) your enticing cock and silky balls. It's fun to tease guys with your attractive features....

• 4 weeks later...

i backpacking many times and yes it does happen, once in japan i think was a 6 bed room, i was sleeping on the top. and the guy opposite me took off his underwear under blanket. we were sharing with gals.  I have also seen gals coming in naked wrap with just towel. many of us in the room talking and i do not know how she change but as u were talking u will look at that person by the time i turn she is in her undies. Many times i am shy even to change in undies if there are gals ether i do it in the dark or while they were sleeping.  what happen is those angmo like to party but i sleep early as i do more sightseeing, so morning when i change they sleep asleep so ya its okay.

• 5 weeks later...

Never had a problem. I've always slept naked, hostel or hostel, even in b&bs. I sleep with the covers covering myself, usually just the crotch and lower body - not as if i flash myself.

I don't know anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There was once an AngMo stripped down to only a boxer before grabbing his towel and proceed to the bathroom even there was a girl in the room.  No one seem to mind maybe bcoz he was not bad looking, not fit with obvious lovehandle.

Edited by sam7566

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Hosteler

Anyone recently stayed in male dormitory in hostels? I find sharing room with other guys quite erotic, especially when they sleep in boxers or underwear.

Wonder if I'm the only one who think it's erotic.

Guest TUTU
17 hours ago, Guest Hosteler said:

Anyone recently stayed in male dormitory in hostels? I find sharing room with other guys quite erotic, especially when they sleep in boxers or underwear.

Wonder if I'm the only one who think it's erotic.

I AGREE! SO HOT! especially when they wake up with a boner!

On 9/13/2015 at 11:41 AM, firefight said:

in kaohsiung the singles inn hostel has a full sized bathhouse where u can see everyone in full glory, in hot pool, cold pool, sauna, steambath.. haha

I also stayed in that hostel. Interesting!

I alternate between hotel, hostel and sauna when I'm overseas.

I was in Bangkok recently and I stayed at the HQ hostel  in Silom Soil 3, a stone throw from the nightlife. The hostel has different assortments of rooms and it was a very pleasant experience as I truly enjoyed myself there.  The hostel even provided breakfast and beverages FOC.   

The interesting thing about hostel is it is the place where the younger set stays. Many AMDK slept in the nude and yes, it was quite a view. All 6 of us had morning wood and no one bothers.   Conversations were easy and no, sex was NOT involved.  

Perhaps for the next Taiwan Pride, a small group of 6 visitors can share a dorm together.

Quizas, quizas, quizas ..

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
On ‎29‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:53 AM, abang said:

I alternate between hotel, hostel and sauna when I'm overseas.

I was in Bangkok recently and I stayed at the HQ hostel  in Silom Soil 3, a stone throw from the nightlife. The hostel has different assortments of rooms and it was a very pleasant experience as I truly enjoyed myself there.  The hostel even provided breakfast and beverages FOC.   

The interesting thing about hostel is it is the place where the younger set stays. Many AMDK slept in the nude and yes, it was quite a view. All 6 of us had morning wood and no one bothers.   Conversations were easy and no, sex was NOT involved.  

Perhaps for the next Taiwan Pride, a small group of 6 visitors can share a dorm together.

Quizas, quizas, quizas ..

You how old already still got morning wood? FAKE.

• G_M changed the title to Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic