Male HQ

Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)

cocoi

24 minutes ago, Guest Ghlee said:

Will be travelling to US for christmas to new year. Booked different hostels for male only rooms. Will the other guys feel offended if i sleep naked?

This is something you could ask the other guys.   It would be interesting...

What if one of them answers: "not offended at all,  and you can sleep with me" ?

5 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Is it common to sleep naked in Australia hostel? 

Not really, according to my friends in Aust, but it really is dependent on the culture of the individual family... Like I have a friend who change his clothes in the living room with only his undies on cause there is a huge mirror there even if his younger sister of brother is walking around. and I do sleep with boxers only in my hall at NTU

9 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Is it common to sleep naked in Australia hostel? 

I imagine more likely if single sex dormitory.....  are there many of those around?

don't forget the people staying there are most likely tourists from Asia, Europe, US rather than Aussies

Guest Leeblue

Everytime im in a hostel like 4-6 all-male bunkbed and if i stay on top. What i do, is if i come from outside, i will come in to the room and will strip off my clothes in from of the bed below to see, specially seeing me comando. Most of them are surprised. Which i think should be normal

for me to strip of down there as i cannot change clothes on top of the bunk bed. So basically, i will be totally naked in front of the guy/s below. They will just look, but likely shy to approach. Lol. I once got a full hard on and they guy smiled, and say, “wow”

When I was in my early 20s I stayed at the YHA hostel in Hobart.  It was a 6 bedder dormitory but there were only 2 other room-mates for the duration I was there.  One was an Eastern European and the other a Malaysian Chinese.  On the 2nd night I went back just before dinner and the 2 guys were lazing around the room, each on their own bunks (both choosing to use the lower bunks).  I stripped naked in their presence leaving only my underwear.  I was wearing a butt plug which caused a strange protrusion in my underwear.  Out of curiosity, the Malaysian guy asked what I was wearing beneath my tight briefs to cause such a protrusion.  I smiled and said, let me show you.  I bent down to remove my undies and then showed both of them my butt plug.  The european guy whistled and said, 'damn sexy.'  The Malaysian guy asked, 'what is that?'  I explained to him and he remarked, 'weird.'

I announced that I was going for a shower but before leaving the room, i removed the butt plug and then bent over to show them my enlarged anal hole.  The european guy again announced, 'damn sexy.'  and then said, 'i think i am going for a shower too.'  You can just imagine what happened in the shower room ...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

When I was in my early 20s I stayed at the YHA hostel in Hobart.  It was a 6 bedder dormitory but there were only 2 other room-mates for the duration I was there.  One was an Eastern European and the other a Malaysian Chinese.  On the 2nd night I went back just before dinner and the 2 guys were lazing around the room, each on their own bunks (both choosing to use the lower bunks).  I stripped naked in their presence leaving only my underwear.  I was wearing a butt plug which caused a strange protrusion in my underwear.  Out of curiosity, the Malaysian guy asked what I was wearing beneath my tight briefs to cause such a protrusion.  I smiled and said, let me show you.  I bent down to remove my undies and then showed both of them my butt plug.  The european guy whistled and said, 'damn sexy.'  The Malaysian guy asked, 'what is that?'  I explained to him and he remarked, 'weird.'

I announced that I was going for a shower but before leaving the room, i removed the butt plug and then bent over to show them my enlarged anal hole.  The european guy again announced, 'damn sexy.'  and then said, 'i think i am going for a shower too.'  You can just imagine what happened in the shower room ...:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Nice story :whistle:

is all-male capsule hotel in shinjuku full gay accommodation? i head from my friend's friend when he visited imano hostel (it is not capsule hotel btw, but I just heard it that time), even people are having sex in the bed everywhere, anyone can confirm?

Edited by BJason18

39 minutes ago, BJason18 said:

is all-male capsule hotel in shinjuku full gay accommodation? i head from my friend's friend when he visited imano hostel (it is not capsule hotel btw, but I just heard it that time), even people are having sex in the bed everywhere, anyone can confirm?

English please...

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 12/9/2018 at 9:18 PM, kimlo777 said:

Must learn from you.

hope to get a butt plug to wear before going to KL for short stay in a hostel!:yuk:

About 10 years ago, I was part of the high school gymnastics contingency and visited Melaka for a competition for about a week. There were about 16 of us and we stayed at a boarding school dormitory. As a bunch of young teenage guys, we gave ourselves an all-boys rule. No shirts allowed. The seniors came up with that rule but I remembered I was quite turned on due to the opportunity to see everyone without a shirt on. Anyone who stepped into the dorm clothed will be stripped naked by the seniors.

And you can imagine what happens when the dorm is filled with more than a dozen barechested male gymnasts. We did all sorts of crazy things. 

At night, we pulled pranks on each other like stripping the undies of our mates while they were sleeping. I think that's the closest I experienced sleeping naked in a hostel when I was one of the victims. 

12 hours ago, Guest Craze said:

And you can imagine what happens when the dorm is filled with more than a dozen barechested male gymnasts. We did all sorts of crazy things. 

More details please on the crazy things!! ;):D

Edited by bkkuser

19 hours ago, bkkuser said:

More details please on the crazy things!! ;):D

We challenged who can do the most push ups, or who has the bigger muscles. Usually we're being trained by our seniors due to the competition so we're all pretty sweaty in the dorm almost all the time. Being all sweaty, the boys who weren't training are targeted with bear hugs. Very funny.

Nothing sexual in nature, just boys being boys. But of course, nobody knew I am gay so I had a great time.

On 12/16/2018 at 8:28 PM, Guest Craze said:

We challenged who can do the most push ups, or who has the bigger muscles. Usually we're being trained by our seniors due to the competition so we're all pretty sweaty in the dorm almost all the time. Being all sweaty, the boys who weren't training are targeted with bear hugs. Very funny.

Nothing sexual in nature, just boys being boys. But of course, nobody knew I am gay so I had a great time.

sounds fun and erotic

On 10/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, Guest old times said:

ha ha, that reminds me of the old swimming Pool at Fort Canning Park. I loved the showers. I went there once with a German gay friend and we had so much fun in entertaining all the Asian boys lingering at the shower area. ha ha. Will never forget that...

My German friend asked me through one shower to the other : "Do I look like Justin Bieber today or why are all the guys staring at me?" My response to him: "You can always sign off the autographs with your lil Willie"...

Yep well it was pretty rundown at the end but it was an awesome place ...

On 12/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, Guest Craze said:

And you were able to play along in the dorm with your bare chested peers, having your undies stripped off, without displaying a huge hard on?  

You must have an amazing self-control  :lol:

4 hours ago, speckygeek said:

Anyone been to Single Inn at Kaohsiung Taiwan? It's not exactly a hostel, but it has a sauna inside where u can go naked. Heard that it's quite happening there.

There are two Single Inns in Kaohsiung. I understand they have very recently re-opened the Linsen branch (which was only open on Saturdays).

Looking forward to my visit in Feb.

On 12/22/2018 at 12:49 AM, Steve5380 said:

And you were able to play along in the dorm with your bare chested peers, having your undies stripped off, without displaying a huge hard on?  

You must have an amazing self-control  :lol:

Tip: jerk off often

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

In KL now, staying in hostel near Sentral area, there’s 2 ang moh guys in my bunk, no action yet.

been wearing my kinky translucent boxers kind to bed, hope can get some attention.

also purposely placed my dildo on the bed.

lets see if anything happens tonight. Hehe:yuk:

30 minutes ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

In KL now, staying in hostel near Sentral area, there’s 2 ang moh guys in my bunk, no action yet.

been wearing my kinky translucent boxers kind to bed, hope can get some attention.

also purposely placed my dildo on the bed.

lets see if anything happens tonight. Hehe:yuk:

what is the name of the hostel?

Backpacker hostel now hong kong st. Clarke quay. I have a 2 roommates pinoy and japanese. I think they know each other they look good together I dont know if they are couple or just friends. The pinoy guys is a bit muscular and the jap guy is lean fit. I would to be sandwich by them I will go shirtless to attract attention to them. They seem like a boy next door type of guy.

Guest backpacker
23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Backpacker hostel now hong kong st. Clarke quay. I have a 2 roommates pinoy and japanese. I think they know each other they look good together I dont know if they are couple or just friends. The pinoy guys is a bit muscular and the jap guy is lean fit. I would to be sandwich by them I will go shirtless to attract attention to them. They seem like a boy next door type of guy.

what is the name of your hostel? all male dorm?

On 11/23/2018 at 12:18 AM, yhtang said:

In the middle of the night, I walked naked to go take a piss.  Every one seems to be asleep, and I just could not be bothered with a robe.  No one saw me, but I doubt anyone would complain as it was a men only joint.  In the right location the Japanese are generally not that hung up on nudity.   

Hope this helps.

Let me share what I encounter on my fifth solo trip staying in a capsule dorm. 

All the time I did the same like you when staying in an all male capsule. This time my capsule was with thick curtain pulling side way to cover for privacy. There was altogether 3 levels of all male dorm. The capsule given to me was located at the last level when I arrived that evening. Quite tired and decided to take a rest after my shower. Nobody was around so I walk out from toilet to my capsule in nudity. Hop in my bed, pull the curtain, lay in nude and shut my eyes for a rest. Suppose to be a rest but went into deep sleep. By the time I woke up I realize it was already past 2am. Wanted to go toilet for a pee, pull open the curtain and was quiet out there. Came out my capsule in nude and saw only 6 beds out of 20 were cover with curtains. So my level was not fully occupied. The cold aircon and my tight bladder causing me go half hard bellow. After entering the toilet, I turn to the urinal and bump into a tall guy wearing spec who was in nude too and just nice he finished his pee and turn to my direction. OMG, his cock was hard curving side way! What best was seeing his hard cock sprung when he stop holding it and turn to my direction. He really got a shock when seeing me and maybe he don't know what to do so he said sorry to me, gave me a smile and walk off to the basin. Seriously, I instantly got hard below and was peeing hard. I came out the toilet after done and saw him standing at his capsule folding his clothes. He turn to look at me and gave a smile again. I suppose he saw my hard cock. I grab my towel and went into the toilet again hoping if there is a chance. I went to shower at the last cubicle with door open. Bingo! He came in and shower across me. We started with hello and some conversation before going further. He was from Vietnam. We both were chatting with our hard cock below and he kept soaping his with shower gel from the dispenser. I took my step going over stoking him. I closed the cubicle door and gave him a bj. He told me he brought condom and wanted to have sex. We wash up then quietly went into his capsule and closed the curtain. We had some foreplay before he took out a condom from his wallet and sex me. It was quite exciting having sex in share dorm. We had sex again on the second night 3 am. More thrilling this time with the curtain opened. He check out on third day and we still in contact via WhatsApp.

I didn't know vietnam guy is also well endowed like the Thai. This Viet guy control his cumming very well. He stop whenever he was about to cum and he really enjoy long fuck. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Let me share what I encounter on my fifth solo trip staying in a capsule dorm. 

All the time I did the same like you when staying in an all male capsule. This time my capsule was with thick curtain pulling side way to cover for privacy. There was altogether 3 levels of all male dorm. The capsule given to me was located at the last level when I arrived that evening. Quite tired and decided to take a rest after my shower. Nobody was around so I walk out from toilet to my capsule in nudity. Hop in my bed, pull the curtain, lay in nude and shut my eyes for a rest. Suppose to be a rest but went into deep sleep. By the time I woke up I realize it was already past 2am. Wanted to go toilet for a pee, pull open the curtain and was quiet out there. Came out my capsule in nude and saw only 6 beds out of 20 were cover with curtains. So my level was not fully occupied. The cold aircon and my tight bladder causing me go half hard bellow. After entering the toilet, I turn to the urinal and bump into a tall guy wearing spec who was in nude too and just nice he finished his pee and turn to my direction. OMG, his cock was hard curving side way! What best was seeing his hard cock sprung when he stop holding it and turn to my direction. He really got a shock when seeing me and maybe he don't know what to do so he said sorry to me, gave me a smile and walk off to the basin. Seriously, I instantly got hard below and was peeing hard. I came out the toilet after done and saw him standing at his capsule folding his clothes. He turn to look at me and gave a smile again. I suppose he saw my hard cock. I grab my towel and went into the toilet again hoping if there is a chance. I went to shower at the last cubicle with door open. Bingo! He came in and shower across me. We started with hello and some conversation before going further. He was from Vietnam. We both were chatting with our hard cock below and he kept soaping his with shower gel from the dispenser. I took my step going over stoking him. I closed the cubicle door and gave him a bj. He told me he brought condom and wanted to have sex. We wash up then quietly went into his capsule and closed the curtain. We had some foreplay before he took out a condom from his wallet and sex me. It was quite exciting having sex in share dorm. We had sex again on the second night 3 am. More thrilling this time with the curtain opened. He check out on third day and we still in contact via WhatsApp.

I didn't know vietnam guy is also well endowed like the Thai. This Viet guy control his cumming very well. He stop whenever he was about to cum and he really enjoy long fuck. 

The name of hostel?

Try tis hostel cal "New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana For Men". My favourite in Osaka when travelling solo tere. Is normal seeing open minded men nude in bunk (some r str8 juz like to show, ur gaydar can tell).

During my last trip, an ABC n me had eye contact in e shower n hot pool. Started wif some conversation after tat n we hit. A naughty wild man, seduce me into his capsule n we had sex in tere. 

The name of e hostel tells every ting. No nid to say much. Go experience urself.:D

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Try tis hostel cal "New Japan Capsule Hotel Cabana For Men". My favourite in Osaka when travelling solo tere. Is normal seeing open minded men nude in bunk (some r str8 juz like to show, ur gaydar can tell).

During my last trip, an ABC n me had eye contact in e shower n hot pool. Started wif some conversation after tat n we hit. A naughty wild man, seduce me into his capsule n we had sex in tere. 

The name of e hostel tells every ting. No nid to say much. Go experience urself.:D

I stayed in this hotel when I was in Osaka.  Unfortunately for me, I did not have an encounter during my stay.  

On 1/4/2019 at 9:54 PM, bartph said:

anyone can recommend any good happening hostel in Bangkok?

Chao Hostel?

On 1/4/2019 at 4:52 PM, sgboy82 said:

Yup it can be quite happening. Stayed there once.

Yeah even lunch you can also get to encounter ppl.. just what kind of people

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, bartph said:

Any recommendation for hostels in Bangkok that have rooms for male only?

So far I only found one in agoda Kinnon Deluxe has Bunk Bed in Male Dormitory Room so basically your all boys. Better than a mixed room.

Chao hostel,  my favorite hostel when in bkk. Tere r guys who luv naked themselves in e all male bunk. Most memorable 1 was 2yrs back, 1 hot asian mature guy bang me in e bunk n 1 str8 caucasian jo himself while watching us. We were e oni 3 staying in tat 6 pax bunk tat nite. No more lucky happening after tat visit. Oni guys exhibit in nude after so many visit. 

• 1 month later...

I'm going to BKK next week, and was wondering any hostels or dorms have a frequent number of gays staying at, or ones with all male dorms would be nice.

I stayed at Silom Space Hostel and Minimis hostel last time I was in BKK, and did encounter some naughty experiences as well.

40 minutes ago, SozeeCB said:

I'm going to BKK next week, and was wondering any hostels or dorms have a frequent number of gays staying at, or ones with all male dorms would be nice.

I stayed at Silom Space Hostel and Minimis hostel last time I was in BKK, and did encounter some naughty experiences as well.

I was going to suggest Silom Space, because it is in the gayest Soi in town lol. So why don't you go back there, easiest solution hehe

I just googled Minimis, I know it from going past, but used to have a different name. Thanks for giving me that update  :) 

Now I might go to SIngapore for just one night in a few weeks, and was also wondering if there is any decent hostel that has all male dorm rooms?

I found MKS hostels (3 branches in Little India) which is apparently all male (not just male rooms), but it has very bad reviews, so I'd rather not try. 

So any recommendations anyone? Thanks :) 

1 hour ago, bkkuser said:

I was going to suggest Silom Space, because it is in the gayest Soi in town lol. So why don't you go back there, easiest solution hehe

I just googled Minimis, I know it from going past, but used to have a different name. Thanks for giving me that update  :) 

Cause there wasn't a lot of gay guys staying there when compared to nearly entire floor full of gays at Backpackers Inn in Taipei. :P

On 1/28/2019 at 3:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

Chao hostel,  my favorite hostel when in bkk. Tere r guys who luv naked themselves in e all male bunk. Most memorable 1 was 2yrs back, 1 hot asian mature guy bang me in e bunk n 1 str8 caucasian jo himself while watching us. We were e oni 3 staying in tat 6 pax bunk tat nite. No more lucky happening after tat visit. Oni guys exhibit in nude after so many visit. 

I don't see a male only dorm option for this hostel, so did you choose mixed room during booking?

Guest curious

as much as I wanted to sleep naked or shirtless, don't you guys feel cold in the room. I guess most of the hostel or dorms are equipped with air con. and even with the blanket, is still very cold. 

19 hours ago, walk around said:

made a reservation in one of the travellers' hostel in BKK for my solo b'day trip - have the thought of sleeping naked in the dorm, but still depends on if there are any ladies in, i booked MIXED 

19 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

I don't see a male only dorm option for this hostel, so did you choose mixed room during booking?

when looking for hostels in sg, I also didn't really find any providing male dorms (except the MKS ones with the very poor reviews), just female and mixed. However, I saw int he fine print of some hostels, that they will put single male travelers in all-male rooms. So there may be some unofficial male rooms after all.... maybe worth asking the hostel directly about their policy?

On 3/6/2019 at 5:47 PM, SozeeCB said:

Cause there wasn't a lot of gay guys staying there when compared to nearly entire floor full of gays at Backpackers Inn in Taipei. :P

I recently stayed at backpackers inn in Taipei.... Turned out to be so true. Had fun with 3 guys each day I was there. Sure can get more if I wanted to cruise a bit in the bathroom... 

4 hours ago, auri said:

I recently stayed at backpackers inn in Taipei.... Turned out to be so true. Had fun with 3 guys each day I was there. Sure can get more if I wanted to cruise a bit in the bathroom... 

I know right? Once you experience it there, you can't go back XD

On 1/6/2019 at 5:44 PM, Tim Lee said:

How is your experience at the Babylon Barracks?  

Understand it is a long walk from the Lumpuni train station . 

I have stayed at the Babylon barracks many times, and the experience has always been great.  The atmosphere of gay hostel, the good communal breakfast, the free entry to the sauna, are bonuses I haven't found elsewhere.   And the walk from and to the Lumpini station is about 10 minutes.  Walking to Sauna Mania and Silom is about 15 to 20 minutes.  All good exercise!

• G_M changed the title to Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic