Male HQ

Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)

cocoi

5 hours ago, Sixpac said:

is it more happening to stay in dorm or single room in backpackers inn taipei? 

Make sure you book male dorm, not mixed dorm. I thought single rooms are in another building? Not sure about that. 

With the dorm, you can play with your neighbour and or roommates, or else pick up in the bathrooms... The shower stalls are huge and very private... 3or4 p no problem! 

55 minutes ago, firefight said:

Dorm nothing hppn de

NOT true in my 2 night experience! 

I had fun plus I could hear the beds creaking :D

You got to be a bit daring though... Attempt to exchange eye contact, try to peek, reveal a bit of flesh 

4 hours ago, auri said:

Make sure you book male dorm, not mixed dorm. I thought single rooms are in another building? Not sure about that.

Yep

Here's a forum post where most of the guys staying chat there (only in Chinese)

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3070521-1-1.html

Alternatively, just a few blocks away, there's another hostel called Space Inn, a lot gay stay there as well, as there are male only dorms. Not as much gay guys compared to Backpackers Inn, but still a good chance you'll be able to meet some. They have a huge bathroom with individual shower stalls and a changing area just outside. 

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3081607-1-1.html (also in Chinese)

13 hours ago, auri said:

NOT true in my 2 night experience! 

I had fun plus I could hear the beds creaking :D

You got to be a bit daring though... Attempt to exchange eye contact, try to peek, reveal a bit of flesh 

Ohh hahaha cos it was too noisy after that my second time there I booked individual room. But yeah the sauna/bathhouse has action. :)

8 hours ago, bkkuser said:

seems one has to register at that forum to see the threads:

"Sorry, this post requires reading permission higher than 50 to view" (google translated)

Yeah, you need an account and at least 50 replies or posts to view that post

18 hours ago, bkkuser said:

seems one has to register at that forum to see the threads:

"Sorry, this post requires reading permission higher than 50 to view" (google translated)

You may be able to find some more information/discussion by googling its Chinese name  貝殼窩 台北

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

Where is the dorm/hostel in KL that have only male room, so we can sleep naked or in sexy underwear

There is 1 in Pudu near night market. Toilet with open shower. Each rain shower are partition with a small piece of froster fiberglass panel. Toilet a lot "exhibition".

25 minutes ago, SozeeCB said:

Now staying at Lazy Sunday Hostel in. Bangkok

It has all male dorms and they are quite spacious. They also have male showers with changing area.

Cool, went there alone? enjoy your stay there

Update here the happenings at this hostel

6 minutes ago, Victor88 said:

Cool, went there alone? enjoy your stay there

Update here the happenings at this hostel

Yeah I stayed at Chao Hostel yesterday, it was okay, as each dorm bed is open to the ceiling, so you could easily peek over to the one next to you. Unfortunately, no gay other than me in the dorm room, and I think there actually was a straight couple in the same room in fact. It doesn't have Male only dorm, only Mixed and Female only.

Hopefully will be more lucky tonight at Lazy Sunday Hostel.

1 hour ago, SozeeCB said:

I like the toilet+shower+drying changing area. Even though shower cubicle got door but some guys didn't bother to close door when showering. I have seen guys stood totally naked at urinal peeing before going into the shower. Take your time to stay naked in there but don't scare away the straight. 

For the capsule, if you are lucky you may find someone to have fun with. Guy wearing only undie in dorm quite normal too. 

My favourite hostel. 

9 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Now staying at Lazy Sunday Hostel in. Bangkok

It has all male dorms and they are quite spacious. They also have male showers with changing area.

looked at the pics, looks nice modern and clean. Great that they have male dorms. 

as posted above, please report how it goes.... :) 

8 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Yeah I stayed at Chao Hostel yesterday, it was okay, as each dorm bed is open to the ceiling, so you could easily peek over to the one next to you. Unfortunately, no gay other than me in the dorm room, and I think there actually was a straight couple in the same room in fact. It doesn't have Male only dorm, only Mixed and Female only.

You would probably stand higher chances of meeting gay travellers in Silom area. 

Next time find hostels near BTS Sala Daeng or Chong Nonsi.

13 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Just checked out of Lazy Sunday Hostel, and didn't expect some naughty encounters, but in the end I did.

First was during at night, when most people came back to the dorm, I saw one who turned on his light and was jerking (shadow from the wall gave it away) Then later in the night, one was in the room, but not in his bed standing there touching himself. I then joined him touching each other and sucking. Turns out the bed he was touching in front of was also gay, so we joined him on his bed. 

The next morning, just before check out, I went for a normal shower, wasn't really expecting, but one of them last night was brushing his teeth. I changed out of my clothes and walked naked to the shower stall, and he soon followed.

After playing a few moments, someone knocked on our door, and turns out he was another guy from our dorm. We played in the shower room until we all came.

Definitely a good experience, wish there was a bigger crowd though.

Interesting encounter. Where are those guys from?

1 hour ago, SozeeCB said:

I think they were Thai

I'm now at another hostel with male only dorms, it's called GN Luxury Hostel.

This guy is in my opposite bed 

Great encounters, just as one would like to have them in a hostel environment :D 

you're changing hostels quite often... why that hassle? Just for the fun of it and to see how the, uhm, fun situation might be in different ones? ;) 

Cute guy, go for him!!

On 3/14/2019 at 4:46 PM, Guest Koh said:

I like the toilet+shower+drying changing area. Even though shower cubicle got door but some guys didn't bother to close door when showering. I have seen guys stood totally naked at urinal peeing before going into the shower. Take your time to stay naked in there but don't scare away the straight. 

For the capsule, if you are lucky you may find someone to have fun with. Guy wearing only undie in dorm quite normal too. 

My favourite hostel. 

11 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Just checked out of Lazy Sunday Hostel, and didn't expect some naughty encounters, but in the end I did.

First was during at night, when most people came back to the dorm, I saw one who turned on his light and was jerking (shadow from the wall gave it away) Then later in the night, one was in the room, but not in his bed standing there touching himself. I then joined him touching each other and sucking. Turns out the bed he was touching in front of was also gay, so we joined him on his bed. 

The next morning, just before check out, I went for a normal shower, wasn't really expecting, but one of them last night was brushing his teeth. I changed out of my clothes and walked naked to the shower stall, and he soon followed.

After playing a few moments, someone knocked on our door, and turns out he was another guy from our dorm. We played in the shower room until we all came.

Definitely a good experience, wish there was a bigger crowd though.

That is why I say I like the toilet +shower+drying changing area and my favourite hostel. 

On 3/9/2019 at 2:18 PM, SozeeCB said:

Yep

Here's a forum post where most of the guys staying chat there (only in Chinese)

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3070521-1-1.html

Alternatively, just a few blocks away, there's another hostel called Space Inn, a lot gay stay there as well, as there are male only dorms. Not as much gay guys compared to Backpackers Inn, but still a good chance you'll be able to meet some. They have a huge bathroom with individual shower stalls and a changing area just outside. 

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3081607-1-1.html (also in Chinese)

hi, the link is the same, and it's written "ximen capsule", is this the same as "backpackers inn"?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Wow. So many Thai hostel for fun!

are they cheap and good? 

Been staying at my fave Malaysia Hotel for my trips, don’t mind exploring these hostels.

what is the price like? 

Will the area be affected by bad traffic jam during peak hours?:P

Guest guest
On 3/24/2019 at 8:24 PM, BxxxPxxx said:

Anyone stayed in Siam Stadium Hostel in Bangkok, they have all male dorm room. 

Yes they have all male dorm. Toilet with seperate shower cubicle. After 10pm is the best time when some guys are back to dorm and you may catch them naked in shower and dorm.  Precisely met a mature daddy in the shower and play with him in the cubicle. Later, sneak into his bunk bed on the top and had sex. 

On 3/24/2019 at 8:24 PM, BxxxPxxx said:

Anyone stayed in Siam Stadium Hostel in Bangkok, they have all male dorm room. 

On 3/26/2019 at 7:51 PM, Guest guest said:

Yes they have all male dorm. Toilet with seperate shower cubicle. After 10pm is the best time when some guys are back to dorm and you may catch them naked in shower and dorm.  Precisely met a mature daddy in the shower and play with him in the cubicle. Later, sneak into his bunk bed on the top and had sex. 

I recently had a super short stay at Bangkok, and since it was just 2 nights, decided to revisit my old uni fave - Thrive Hostel. The place is just at the back of Soi Twilight, and while I did get a room to myself, I went to shower at the communal. A friend who stayed recently said there was some opportunity for fun in the shower toilets, and some of the frosted film have been removed revealing the cubicle next door.

thrive-the-hostel-bangkok-013.jpg

During my stay, I went to the toilet for morning brush teeth and evening showers, can just exhibit through the missing frosted parts, or forgo shutting the door. One evening, there was a line and most guys just showered while other guys are watching them. Pretty exciting! 

There was a sexy slavic guy, blionde with ice blue eyes and a big banana. I almost wanted to ask him to join me in my cubicle, for me to wash him clean. I got semi hard showering and soaping myself with him just about 1 metre away. 

Anyone ever stayed here before? I am not surprised if there is activity in the dorm itself given the proximity to soi twilight.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest guest
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

I recently had a super short stay at Bangkok, and since it was just 2 nights, decided to revisit my old uni fave - Thrive Hostel. The place is just at the back of Soi Twilight, and while I did get a room to myself, I went to shower at the communal. A friend who stayed recently said there was some opportunity for fun in the shower toilets, and some of the frosted film have been removed revealing the cubicle next door.

thrive-the-hostel-bangkok-013.jpg

During my stay, I went to the toilet for morning brush teeth and evening showers, can just exhibit through the missing frosted parts, or forgo shutting the door. One evening, there was a line and most guys just showered while other guys are watching them. Pretty exciting! 

There was a sexy slavic guy, blionde with ice blue eyes and a big banana. I almost wanted to ask him to join me in my cubicle, for me to wash him clean. I got semi hard showering and soaping myself with him just about 1 metre away. 

Anyone ever stayed here before? I am not surprised if there is activity in the dorm itself given the proximity to soi twilight.

No 'all male dorm' when I were there 3yrs ago (not sure if they have it now). I took the single room and went to the share bathroom during the stay. Some guys were exhibitioning their nudity and 2 caucasian were actually showing off their hardon (1 under the shower and 1 at basin brushing teeth). I hook up the 1 who was under the shower later part at the lounge area. I brought him back to my dorm and did what we want. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 3/29/2019 at 12:06 AM, Guest guest said:

No 'all male dorm' when I were there 3yrs ago (not sure if they have it now). I took the single room and went to the share bathroom during the stay. Some guys were exhibitioning their nudity and 2 caucasian were actually showing off their hardon (1 under the shower and 1 at basin brushing teeth). I hook up the 1 who was under the shower later part at the lounge area. I brought him back to my dorm and did what we want. 

So lucky

went to KL stayed in hostel 

flashed my lace panties at a cute Malay guy and another ang moh room mate 

but no action

Guest Guest
On 4/4/2019 at 11:36 PM, BJason18 said:

anyone been to mybed ratchada in bangkok? saw an orgy pic there on twitter

18 pax in a male capsule I remember. Mix of asian n ang moh. Was 'playing' with a vietnam man in e shower cubicle n a ang moh was watching us outside our cubicle after his shower. He din join us juz stood tere naked jo his hard cock. 2nd nite hook up a malaysian n play in his capsule. He came back very late when I m still awake playing with my phone. He later remove everything n stay fully naked doing packing with his bag outside his capsule. His cock was hard when doing packing. We hook up in the toilet n proceed to his capsule later. U can try ur luck. Worth a visit. 

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, there are all male room hostel in SG. I stayed before many many years ago. the last time I checked they still have. I think got 2 rooms reserved for all male guest. the male and female toilet is at the outside. so have to walk a distance from your room. the last time I went there, saw a few guests who are actually renting long term there to work. There is one is my room work at Changi airport. He said not bad renting there. at that time got fridge inside the room. but now the pic I saw is a bit different already. maybe they renovate and change the design already. the hostel is called Travellers loft.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 9:43 PM, salim_btm said:

Any hostel recommendations in SG? I am planning for a hostel to stay for 6to 7 days. 

I'd be interested in a recommendation as well.

Had a disappointing experience recently when I stayed at Meadows Hostel for one m=night. Somewhere in their fine print (not sure if it wsa in booking.com or hostelbookers.com where I made the reservation) it said they put singel male travelers into male dorm rooms, but they didn't. Since they don't have dedicated male dorm rooms (unlike female, as everywhere else, too) I guess it depends on availability. 

So any recommendation would be welcome

Guest Traveler
17 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

I'd be interested in a recommendation as well.

Had a disappointing experience recently when I stayed at Meadows Hostel for one m=night. Somewhere in their fine print (not sure if it wsa in booking.com or hostelbookers.com where I made the reservation) it said they put singel male travelers into male dorm rooms, but they didn't. Since they don't have dedicated male dorm rooms (unlike female, as everywhere else, too) I guess it depends on availability. 

So any recommendation would be welcome

On 5/20/2019 at 10:43 PM, salim_btm said:

Any hostel recommendations in SG? I am planning for a hostel to stay for 6to 7 days. 

On 4/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, Curious135 said:

Any recommendations for SG dorm? With field report? :p

On 4/22/2019 at 7:59 PM, Guest Loft said:

Actually, there are all male room hostel in SG. I stayed before many many years ago. the last time I checked they still have. I think got 2 rooms reserved for all male guest. the male and female toilet is at the outside. so have to walk a distance from your room. the last time I went there, saw a few guests who are actually renting long term there to work. There is one is my room work at Changi airport. He said not bad renting there. at that time got fridge inside the room. but now the pic I saw is a bit different already. maybe they renovate and change the design already. the hostel is called Travellers loft.

• 2 weeks later...

For those asking about local's experience in sg hostel, it would be hard for us to share. 

The last I know, locals cannot stay in hostels - due to housing policies. I had a local friend who was facing some family issues and had to look elsewhere to stay for like 3 months. She was told to vacate in under a week, when she tried to extend her bed-stay in the dorm.

The hostel check in staff only recorded her passport at the time of check in, which was a lapse, but eventually someone more senior caught on, and they told her to leave to avoid any complications with authorities.

it's just the rule in Singapore - citizens must either have a permanent residence (HDB, Condo, Landed) or renting officially. Settled temporarily in hotel is okay for some reason (extended staycation) but hostels are off the list, as it constitutes as low-cost housing if used permanently.

Not sure if the laws have changed, but just sharing a real life experience.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dominic28774
On 3/12/2019 at 8:47 PM, Guest daddy said:

If not mistaken, it is this hotel 

Arenaa Mountbatten Boutique Hotel Kuala Lumpur

Check this link. can see some pics:

http://arenaa-mountbatten-boutique.topkualalumpurhotels.com/en/

Anyone tried this Mountbatten Boutique Hotel in KL before? Surprisingly, their dorms are more expensive than a private room. 

Can anyone advise? 

• G_M changed the title to Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic