Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Was at JJ swiming pool last Tuesday. Saw a Malay guy cruising when I change my swim brief, I followed him to sauna but didn't take action as I wanted to swim first. Luckily, after half an hour swimming, he's still there. We entered the sauna, I sat next to him with my swim brief on, legs open. Touched his hand and he touched my dick. After awhile, a gym fit guy( who I always ran into at JJ pool) came to sauna after he swim and joined us. Three of us were hugging together, kissing and stroking each others' dicks inside the sauna for about 5 mins. We saw two guys walking toward the sauna so we stopped our action. I think one of the latter two guys is PLU but he didn't make a move maybe because his friends was around. After that, the three of us went to the last cubicle to continue our fun. When the shower room is empty, we went back to sauna, cumming on each others' body with door open. We then left around 940pm.

9 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Was at JJ swiming pool last Tuesday. Saw a Malay guy cruising when I change my swim brief, I followed him to sauna but didn't take action as I wanted to swim first. Luckily, after half an hour swimming, he's still there. We entered the sauna, I sat next to him with my swim brief on, legs open. Touched his hand and he touched my dick. After awhile, a gym fit guy( who I always ran into at JJ pool) came to sauna after he swim and joined us. Three of us were hugging together, kissing and stroking each others' dicks inside the sauna for about 5 mins. We saw two guys walking toward the sauna so we stopped our action. I think one of the latter two guys is PLU but he didn't make a move maybe because his friends was around. After that, the three of us went to the last cubicle to continue our fun. When the shower room is empty, we went back to sauna, cumming on each others' body with door open. We then left around 940pm.

wow nice

12 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

what time u went to swim

16 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

my friend say he saw 4ppl?

Guest ahwee123456
On 2018/4/1 at 1:44 AM, Kengy Teng said:

Fuck, I want to join too !!!!

13 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

Saw a guy shafting his cock @ urinate bowl then I go to shower room waiting him come in. After That another guy joined us maybe he saw that guy masturbate and we start to shaft cock each other till cum. What a day!!hehe

Chinese or Malay guys?

Guest Ajnalt
On 01/04/2018 at 8:35 PM, Curious135 said:

Tan, mind to create an ID.. pm for wechat, we creating a group for swimming.. got 10 people dy

Can add my username ajnalt?

Guest Guest
On 02/04/2018 at 9:12 AM, Rabbit555 said:

Saw a guy shafting his cock @ urinate bowl then I go to shower room waiting him come in. After That another guy joined us maybe he saw that guy masturbate and we start to shaft cock each other till cum. What a day!!hehe

WHAT was the time during the fun?

Guest Guest Swimmer
1 hour ago, pokemon said:

How many are here?  What are we going to do?

Just be naked. 

I was bathing with a young hot guy at the last 4 cubicles that face each other.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.