Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

11 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

Went to setia indah park and saw a guy rubbing his cock and I try signalling him. Then he following me to dark and deem place to have fun. What a good experience day today. Hehe :lol:

Nice. I like outdoor experience.

Anyone one cruising today?

On 7/8/2018 at 1:03 AM, Rabbit555 said:

Went to setia indah park and saw a guy rubbing his cock and I try signalling him. Then he following me to dark and deem place to have fun. What a good experience day today. Hehe :lol:

Usually what time got fun

Maslee setia indah happening with glory hole at the end cubicle. Peep from the hole saw a guy masturbating at the urinal area and I open the door go toward the urinal area showing my dick to him. Then we having a great fun inside the cubicle toilet masturbating each other with happy ending.hehe:twisted:

12 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

Maslee setia indah happening with glory hole at the end cubicle. Peep from the hole saw a guy masturbating at the urinal area and I open the door go toward the urinal area showing my dick to him. Then we having a great fun inside the cubicle toilet masturbating each other with happy ending.hehe:twisted:

Usually what time

Guest suggestion

I think Giant Tampoi can be one of our spot. Not so crowd and the cubicles also got so many holes. We also can create hole that fit enough for dick in order to have fun! Everyone shld give a visit. Toilet near Mr Diy

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.