Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Omg this tread is dangerous make by guest till they capture the guy fun inside public toilet or public shower swimming cubicle from our telegram group where they get the video from other sources. Yesterday who going to JJ swimming pool? Got two young guys been videoing blowjob with full version video getting viral now😫 their cock not bad haha.. This tread full of guest culprit types thats why they spoil the market here. JJ not a safe place to fun

4 minutes ago, suoiretsyM said:

Omg this tread is dangerous make by guest till they capture the guy fun inside public toilet or public shower swimming cubicle from our telegram group where they get the video from other sources. Yesterday who going to JJ swimming pool? Got two young guys been videoing blowjob with full version video getting viral now😫 their cock not bad haha.. This tread full of guest culprit types thats why they spoil the market here. JJ not a safe place to fun

Telegram group? May I join the group chat? 

6 minutes ago, suoiretsyM said:

Yup I saw the video from our group chat too. To guest please behave yourself don't make other people suffering because you videoing people it personal not to viral. Beware of karma!!

4 minutes ago, Oh Yeah... said:

Telegram group? May I join the group chat? 

You just joining as member we need to screening carefully. To those who from guest status joining as member please behave I'm not pin pointing as we are as PLU have to respect others not to sabotage people. You all know the rules right 

4 minutes ago, Rabbit555 said:

You just joining as member we need to screening carefully. To those who from guest status joining as member please behave I'm not pin pointing as we are as PLU have to respect others not to sabotage people. You all know the rules right 

How u doing screening? By doing naked and do body screening or nd to arrange for interviews? Can elaborate more details? Curious also, 1st time I heard, joining a group nd such screening! 

30 minutes ago, Oh Yeah... said:

How u doing screening? By doing naked and do body screening or nd to arrange for interviews? Can elaborate more details? Curious also, 1st time I heard, joining a group nd such screening! 

Pls see your profile. U just join as new member!! There was a joined date kawan oii. Understand??

1 minute ago, Rabbit555 said:

Pls see your profile. U just join as new member!! There was a joined date kawan oii. Understand??

Did u checked my join date? Almost a year still considered new? If yes, then tell us when can we join the group after registered in BW? What is the requirement to join the group chat? Are u the admin of the group chat? 

4 minutes ago, Oh Yeah... said:

Did u checked my join date? Almost a year still considered new? If yes, then tell us when can we join the group after registered in BW? What is the requirement to join the group chat? Are u the admin of the group chat? 

U are neutral. Base to report you are not active in any events and we only review to 3yrs and above. Yup u still new. Just saw u posting to other thread letting other people know we are using tele group chat meaning that you are not respecting people that's why your profile will tell us who are you. But to guest we cannot trace their activity normally more to sabotage

1 hour ago, Rabbit555 said:

U are neutral. Base to report you are not active in any events and we only review to 3yrs and above. Yup u still new. Just saw u posting to other thread letting other people know we are using tele group chat meaning that you are not respecting people that's why your profile will tell us who are you. But to guest we cannot trace their activity normally more to sabotage

Posting fun place here letting uninvited guest to trap us making our mood fun down to zero😣

8 hours ago, suoiretsyM said:

Can anyone add me to the Telegram group? I saw no action yesterday.  I would like to see what fun I've missed, and maybe next time can cruise with the guys in the video without signalling at JJ. Haha 

Wanna see it so badly. Must be very kinky, turns me on

https://t.me/KengyT

Guest CruisingJb

How to get to the jacuzzi/sauna of double tree? Is it accessible without security? Go up the lift and reach which floor? 

Here me thinking that Hilton is a 5star hotel 😂

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
14 hours ago, Guest CruisingJb said:

How to get to the jacuzzi/sauna of double tree? Is it accessible without security? Go up the lift and reach which floor? 

Here me thinking that Hilton is a 5star hotel 😂

its free access 

the lift only need card access to get to rooms level.

swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna is on 13 floor.

no need card access, therefore, it is like a public accessible place.

thinking of staying there for CNY, missed the beautiful manly malay cocks there available for sucking!

1 hour ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

its free access 

the lift only need card access to get to rooms level.

swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna is on 13 floor.

no need card access, therefore, it is like a public accessible place.

thinking of staying there for CNY, missed the beautiful manly malay cocks there available for sucking!

Available of manly malay cock’s? Are u sure??? How’s d percent dat available? Sure many malays there right? Majority malay there are young, middle or old one plus d married one? Please review here... kind of kinky hearing about d malay’s men stories... 🤤😂

Guest Holiday Plaza

Afternoon time when I was stood at the staircase entrance next to the toilet. A well casual dressed uncle walking in to toilet. We had eye contact, so I follow in and he stood at last urinal but I was hesitate so I entered cubicle. 

Less than a minute I walked out from cubicle to see if he is still there, if he still there means he is cruising too. He was still there and start playing his meat stick. I took the chance approaching to him but then a guy came in so I walked away. 

Stayed in the cubicle and wait my chances. And finally outside is clear and I gave him signal come into cubicle.

He followed me in, took out his big but soft penis. Waste no more time I suck it like a baby need milk. 

He stopped me just a minute, he told me he is worry and terrify we might get caught. 

I didn't force him, we walked out from the cubicle and he stood behind a pilar and playing his penis, after few good suction his penis is more bigger and firm now, and he asked me suck his penis here.This uncle is crazy, I was kind of piss off and refusing his request. And there's a guy came in so we all went out from toilet and separate our ways. 

19 hours ago, Guest Holiday Plaza said:

Afternoon time when I was stood at the staircase entrance next to the toilet. A well casual dressed uncle walking in to toilet. We had eye contact, so I follow in and he stood at last urinal but I was hesitate so I entered cubicle. 

Less than a minute I walked out from cubicle to see if he is still there, if he still there means he is cruising too. He was still there and start playing his meat stick. I took the chance approaching to him but then a guy came in so I walked away. 

Stayed in the cubicle and wait my chances. And finally outside is clear and I gave him signal come into cubicle.

He followed me in, took out his big but soft penis. Waste no more time I suck it like a baby need milk. 

He stopped me just a minute, he told me he is worry and terrify we might get caught. 

I didn't force him, we walked out from the cubicle and he stood behind a pilar and playing his penis, after few good suction his penis is more bigger and firm now, and he asked me suck his penis here.This uncle is crazy, I was kind of piss off and refusing his request. And there's a guy came in so we all went out from toilet and separate our ways. 

Nice experience, but dat uncle was daring u know, if me was there, surely I suck his mushroom until he explode his juice plus his moaning loudly oh yes my honey boy!!! Nah my juicy juice!... Me like to take a risk sucking infront others... Why lerr not me there... Sweet thoughts... 🤤🥰😝

On 1/4/2020 at 4:36 PM, Guest Holiday Plaza said:

With stairscase you wait ?

Guest DoubleTree Concierge
On 1/1/2020 at 10:42 PM, Guest Idiot Doubles Tree Managem said:

So that Double Tree concierge is fake.

We can assure you we are monitoring this thread as we speak. Since our prior posting, we have also notified our security pertaining to acts that may constitute a breach of hotel regulations and/or laws of the land. At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, our main objective is to provide a conducive and pleasant environment for all our guests — especially in common areas and facilities in and around the establishment.

Thank you.

— The Management (DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Johor Bahru)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.