Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest ahwee123456
11 minutes ago, Kyle Low said:

Encountered a mid-aged slim uncle showering with the door open at Permas Swimming Pool.

I sit at the bench look directly at his body but he didn’t shy at all. So hot....

He got hard-on ma ?

Guest Swimmer
15 minutes ago, BanTin said:

3 mature uncles shower at JJ without closing door this morning. Talking, walking around, brushing teeth naked. One of them pull back foreskin to wash his dick and then walk around in semi hard with foreskin still pull back. What a sight:D Cleaning auntie come in to wash the toilet looks a bit embrassed. 

I guess I came in late. I saw 4 uncles putting on their clothes when I came. Guess 1 of them is you. I missed the party.:frustrated:

Guest Swimmer

Beware, guys! One serious thing need to be told! A hot straight tanned Chinese guy in his 30s scolded at someone who had a sneaking peek on the straight guy showering in the shower cubicle when he was passing by the 'straight' cubicle. Be careful, the 'straight' will look at you if you look at him like what plu do, don't think he is gay or else you will get scolded. It happened at JJ pool today. Just beware! 

1 minute ago, Kengy Teng said:

Nothing. But there's a few hunks

I was there too. Did you see a slim guy with a good body? Did you go inside the changing area and wait there?

12 minutes ago, Kengy Teng said:

I was in the changing area around 830pm to 9pm. I didn't see any playboy underwear. Are we at the same timeline? 

Oops then we are not at the same timeline. May I know your stat pls? Have you had any cruisy experience there? Mind sharing? Was there few times without anything. 

24 167 58  
Three times.

Usually I shower at the third cubicle facing the wall with the door open when there's less crowded, if they wander, chances are they are looking something, eye contact then .....

There's one time met a guy in the pool and he stroking his dick in his swim brief when I was in the water, then I followed him to the changing room, he was standing at the urinal stroking his dick and we proceed to the cubicle 

Edited by Kengy Teng

5 minutes ago, Kengy Teng said:

24 167 58  
Three times.

Usually I shower at the third cubicle facing the wall with the door open when there's less crowded, if they wander, chances are they are looking something, eye contact then .....

There's one time met a guy in the pool and he stroking his dick in his swim brief when I was in the water, then I followed him to the changing room, he was standing at the urinal stroking his dick and we proceed to the cubicle 

your body type? you top? your size? normally which brand of underwear or swimsuit?

hmm so lucky. normally you cruise with chinese only? these three are chinese? you guys proceed until which? fuck?

3 minutes ago, Guest Shi said:

your body type? you top? your size? normally which brand of underwear or swimsuit?

hmm so lucky. normally you cruise with chinese only? these three are chinese? you guys proceed until which? fuck?

Both three are Chinese. Just light fun
I dont mind to cruise with non Chinese as long as they are hot

Edited by Kengy Teng

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.