Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

JJ tonight is happening. 

One guy was shower with open door at the 4 corner cubicles that face each other. Another was enjoying the view. I came and the watcher felt embarrassed and left shortly. The exhibitionist continue to wash his KKJ until he exploded. :clap:

Action always happened at these 4 cubicles. 

This morning, saw I guy bathing at the 4 corner cubicles with door open. I went in the cubicle opposite and unpack my things. He turned around and show me his family jewel. Thick and long. Then he start to play with it until he has a full erection. About 5 mins later, cleaning auntie came in to wash the cubicles. He quickly turn around and show me his tan butt. I think auntie saw what he did and she smile at me. Good thing I mine was in normal mode and she say 'Good boy'. Ha ...Ha..  lol.

After auntie left, he turned around and release his powerful load. It almost reached my cubicle. :D

Edited by AllanKay
Typo

10 hours ago, AllanKay said:

This morning, saw I guy bathing at the 4 corner cubicles with door open. I went in the cubicle opposite and unpack my things. He turned around and show me his family jewel. Thick and long. Then he start to play with it until he has a full erection. About 5 mins later, cleaning auntie came in to wash the cubicles. He quickly turn around and show me his tan butt. I think auntie saw what he did and she smile at me. Good thing I mine was in normal mode and she say 'Good boy'. Ha ...Ha..  lol.

After auntie left, he turned around and release his powerful load. It almost reached my cubicle. :D

Thanks for the field report. 

Looks like we have to organise another naked party. Maybe New Year party to count down together at JJ.

3 cheers for JJ.

1 hour ago, Guest Uncle said:

2 guys open shower. Attract a bit of attention from some straight young guys. Keep looking at them like never see KKJ before. These straight guys shy but desperate to see.

why not invite them joining 2gether?

31 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

mostly old and pervert uncle (like BW member: BanTin.... always steal people naked photo and post it here) cruising here as cheaper entrance

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.