Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

On 18/02/2018 at 7:05 PM, ahwee123456 said:

Any encounter ?

I looked down the wet floor reflected inside and outside@nite time a malay guy showing his cock when I shower inside cubicle and then i unlocked the door and he came in straight away sucked my cock. A new hotspot for gay cruising activity.hehe

Edited by Rabbit555

On 20/02/2018 at 10:10 PM, Rabbit555 said:

I looked down the wet floor reflected inside and outside@nite time a malay guy showing his cock when I shower inside cubicle and then i unlocked the door and he came in straight away sucked my cock. A new hotspot for gay cruising activity.hehe

Let's make it happening together 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, Rabbit555 said:

hardly find anyone in the shower room. What time you usually visit the rnr?

Guest eraiketsu
2 hours ago, Kyle_Akuma said:

I am talking about the Pandan R&R which having shower room. Cruisy place but not much cruisers...

The Pandan R&R is the EDL R&R. Same thing.

Guest Swimmer

2 Vietnam guy joined me in the sauna. 1 with towel, he sat with 1 leg up the bench. Everything exposed, as good as not covering. His friend walked around naked, bringing in a pail of cold water & started pouring into the heater. He wanted to heat up the room faster.
Chatted with a handsome Japanese, with tattoo near his dick. Nice lean tan bod.
Join a guy in the hot tub. He's quite shy. Later one uncle (clean shaven) join in. One Caucasian with impressive package skinny-dip & walk around naked.

On 3/6/2018 at 8:21 PM, Guest Swimmer said:

2 Vietnam guy joined me in the sauna. 1 with towel, he sat with 1 leg up the bench. Everything exposed, as good as not covering. His friend walked around naked, bringing in a pail of cold water & started pouring into the heater. He wanted to heat up the room faster.
Join a guy in the hot tub. He's quite shy. Later one uncle (clean shaven) join in. One Caucasian with impressive package skinny-dip & walk around naked.

Where is this?

On 06/03/2018 at 8:21 PM, Guest Swimmer said:

Where is the hot tub at JJ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.