Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

2 hours ago, Mlkboy86 said:

Im here ady

Met a good looking chinese guy. He’s a bottom though. Signaled him into the cubicle with glory hole. Put my staff in and i asked him to put in his. Sucked him for a bit and I went into his cubicle. He load his cum inside my mouth. Just wish that he woulld let me cum too...

24 minutes ago, Mlkboy86 said:

Met a good looking chinese guy. He’s a bottom though. Signaled him into the cubicle with glory hole. Put my staff in and i asked him to put in his. Sucked him for a bit and I went into his cubicle. He load his cum inside my mouth. Just wish that he woulld let me cum too...

so lucky such fun

1 hour ago, Mlkboy86 said:

unload on my mouth tonight. I got place. 

Guest Gloryhole Hunter
20 hours ago, Mlkboy86 said:

Where is this gloryhole?

Guest Gloryhole Hunter
2 hours ago, Mlkboy86 said:

Danga city mall. Toilet near my DIY. Level 1

OMG sounds hot! Thanks for the info! Will check it out next time. Are you working around that area?

Bump into someone at City Square Level 6 toilet.  The layout of the toilet makes it quite a nice place to cruise. Had an eye contact with the guy when I walked into cubicle. When I came out, he's still in the toilet at urinal. We exchanged a few of eye contact, he's stoking his semi hardon dick while I washed my hand. I went to the urinal next to him and pull out mine, he start to stoked my dick then signal me to the cubicle....

2 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Bump into someone at City Square Level 6 toilet.  The layout of the toilet makes it quite a nice place to cruise. Had an eye contact with the guy when I walked into cubicle. When I came out, he's still in the toilet at urinal. We exchanged a few of eye contact, he's stoking his semi hardon dick while I washed my hand. I went to the urinal next to him and pull out mine, he start to stoked my dick then signal me to the cubicle....

The cubicle... To be continue? 

Met a really good looking guy just now! His dick damn good and big af! how lucky my life be when he cum in my mouth. Wish to suck yours again. Thankyou

14 minutes ago, Guest dick said:

Met a really good looking guy just now! His dick damn good and big af! how lucky my life be when he cum in my mouth. Wish to suck yours again. Thankyou

Nice.  At Danga Mall right? I will go there tmrw night.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.