Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Gloryhole lover
17 hours ago, Guest Exhibit said:

No gloryhole, only peephole

Peephole make it bigger than can liao... Haha... By the way where got nice peephole? Pls recommend... Haha... 

Guest City Square
59 minutes ago, Guest Swimmer said:

At City Square. Level 3 toilet next to Subway and the corner toilet quite cruise. 

indeed. went there few times and saw pretty nice singaporean and youngsters dick

Guest Exhibit
19 hours ago, Guest City Square said:

indeed. went there few times and saw pretty nice singaporean and youngsters dick

Many nice handsome young Singaporean indeed, but not sure whether they seek for fun or not...

What a fantastic night at JJ pool!

Had an awesome 3s at the last cubicle. Lucky enough to meet the camo brief fit guy(mentioned before) and a handsome young lean boy with thick dick. Already noticed the boy when I arrived at the ticket counter. When I done sauna, saw the fit guy were changing after finished his gym. As usual, he went to the last cubicle then I followed. Came to my surprise, the boy was in the opposite cubicle. I had no choice to get into the cubicle next to the guy, shower with door open. Some eye contact between them and the boy went into the guy's room and so did I. The party started then...
Shout out to the handsome boy, if you see this post, please PM me. The fit guy and I would like to meet you again.

1 hour ago, Kengy Teng said:

Had an awesome 3s at the last cubicle. Lucky enough to meet the camo brief fit guy(mentioned before) and a handsome young lean boy with thick dick. Already noticed the boy when I arrived at the ticket counter. When I done sauna, saw the fit guy were changing after finished his gym. As usual, he went to the last cubicle then I followed. Came to my surprise, the boy was in the opposite cubicle. I had no choice to get into the cubicle next to the guy, shower with door open. Some eye contact between them and the boy went into the guy's room and so did I. The party started then...
Shout out to the handsome boy, if you see this post, please PM me. The fit guy and I would like to meet you again.

JJ is indeed a action packed place. :thumb:

9 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Awesome!

Guest Pokemon
On 11/13/2018 at 9:49 PM, Kengy Teng said:

We should organise a session there. 

Guest JDT Swimmer
2 hours ago, Gloryhole lover said:

Today just went taman u swimming pool, no ppl at all... Walk around naked in the toilet, so excited 

Hope to join you in your naked romp. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.