Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest ahwee123456
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is tall but bit if chubby guy 

Tall and chubby? You know me ? I think you are describing yourself ba....

Edited by ahwee123456
Unfinished typing

Guest ahwee123456

Saw a Chinese guy and Malay athletic boy when I enter Taman Universiti, Skudai swimming pool. That Chinese guy sit on the bench and when I start warming up and he come to mirror side and staring at me. I just dun care and strip naked to change my speedo. Je then come to me and masturbate in front of me.

I just look at him for a while and go out for a swimming. And after about half an hour, I am going to the toilet for pee. That Malay and Chinese guy looks like masturbate each other.

I join them for a while and that Chinese guy cum and shot on the floor while there's another saw Chinese boy changing cloth at another corner.

That Malay guy not so much into the Chinese uncle and signal me to leave him my phone number for next cruising.

I was touching and playing with his sexy nipple and then leave them for fun. What a hot scene and nice encounter.

Guest 请别在这吹牛
1 hour ago, ahwee123456 said:

Saw a Chinese guy and Malay athletic boy when I enter Taman Universiti, Skudai swimming pool. That Chinese guy sit on the bench and when I start warming up and he come to mirror side and staring at me. I just dun care and strip naked to change my speedo. Je then come to me and masturbate in front of me.

I just look at him for a while and go out for a swimming. And after about half an hour, I am going to the toilet for pee. That Malay and Chinese guy looks like masturbate each other.

I join them for a while and that Chinese guy cum and shot on the floor while there's another saw Chinese boy changing cloth at another corner.

That Malay guy not so much into the Chinese uncle and signal me to leave him my phone number for next cruising.

I was touching and playing with his sexy nipple and then leave them for fun. What a hot scene and nice encounter.

自导自演;自讲自爽!

Guest ahwee123456
37 minutes ago, Guest 请别在这吹牛 said:

自导自演;自讲自爽!

你才是那个自导自演的吧?Everyone here knows you are the one acter and the one director .... All "guest" are you.

Guest ahwee123456
16 minutes ago, ahwee123456 said:

你才是那个自导自演的吧?Everyone here knows you are the one acter and the one director .... All "guest" are you.

ASSHOLE!

Guest Kluang
3 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Taman U and Educity pools, which one more happening w good quality guys, and more imptly safer to have fun. Any comments?

Edu

Guest JB Expert
On 5/28/2017 at 3:52 PM, Guest Horny said:

guys any action in Taman U swimming pool or utm swimming pool?

I think Taman U is the most potential cruising pool in JB since larkin close down. The shower room layout  seems cruise friendly with a bit of privacy.

Guest JB Expert

Another potential cruising ground is Setia Tropika Town Park. Thats the only park open 24 hours in jb if im not wrong, alot of gondolas, trees and almost no lights after dark. Go explore this park and make it cruisy. lol.

Guest Johor
5 hours ago, Guest JB Expert said:

Another potential cruising ground is Setia Tropika Town Park. Thats the only park open 24 hours in jb if im not wrong, alot of gondolas, trees and almost no lights after dark. Go explore this park and make it cruisy. lol.

JOM!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Guest jbtamanuswimmer
3 hours ago, Guest Speedoman said:

At what time mostly people swimming at taman u?

From my experience, people starts coming at around 5-7pm during fridays and saturdays.. havent tried other days.. if your into crusinv then can try going earlier or later to avoid crowd..haha

Guest ahwee123456
12 minutes ago, Guest jbtamanuswimmer said:

From my experience, people starts coming at around 5-7pm during fridays and saturdays.. havent tried other days.. if your into crusinv then can try going earlier or later to avoid crowd..haha

I also going at 5 - 7pm normally

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.