Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Picture
2 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

If you see this person, u can just shout at him. He is sitting inside for as long as he can without doing anything and keep touching his dick. 

Wear this shoes and this watch if you see him, don’t expect anything. He like a zombie inside. Just sit on the toilet bowl and shake leg and touch dick. 

I will share the photo

Next time snap his face pic and share. 

3 hours ago, Guest Picture said:

Next time snap his face pic and share. 

The hole too small.. 

got beard

a little fat

the arm chubby

this is what I can remember

but I seen this person many time inside there

do the same thing

also wear the same watch and sandal

the watch easy recognise in gold colour. The watch surface is like mechanical type. U can see the clock all the jarum design

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, MostlyHorny said:

The hole too small.. 

got beard

a little fat

the arm chubby

this is what I can remember

but I seen this person many time inside there

do the same thing

also wear the same watch and sandal

the watch easy recognise in gold colour. The watch surface is like mechanical type. U can see the clock all the jarum design

Indian?

On 3/21/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rabbit555 said:

Having great fun in kempas tol. A guy shower unlocked the door purposely given horny signal sound and finger sign to enter the shower room:redface:. If u there wanna meet u again. You have a great body with hardon fat cock

What time you were there? Any plan to go again soon?

Guest Umall
14 hours ago, jaynorr said:

just now at around 12pm went to umall. got contractor repairing the urinal. both the cubicle were lock with nobody inside. any updates now?

Oh no!! 

Guest Pissed off

if anyone have thought going to umall, you might forget it or dont ever wait for glory hole. The indian guy has been sitting inside since afternoon until now. I’d recognize his slipper. omg totally unacceptable. you may come to toilet next to mr diy instead. 

1 minute ago, Guest Pissed off said:

if anyone have thought going to umall, you might forget it or dont ever wait for glory hole. The indian guy has been sitting inside since afternoon until now. I’d recognize his slipper. omg totally unacceptable. you may come to toilet next to mr diy instead. 

You waited from afternoon till now.. same patience like the PR.

Guest Pissed off
2 minutes ago, pokemon said:

You waited from afternoon till now.. same patience like the PR.

I’m not that stupid bro. I came after working hour. I stopped by during lunch hour. 

2 hours ago, Guest Pissed off said:

Is it the one like my photo I take? And with the gold gold watch?

3 hours ago, Guest Pissed off said:

Wow that's toilet manager and his very own cubicle:clap:. Waiting cock doc to buy off..haha

Edited by Rabbit555

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.