Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Hardnow
20 hours ago, pokemon said:

For me to know for you to find out

Please let me know whether I should bring condom and wear it when you wanna suck my cock. ;)

On 4/22/2019 at 6:43 PM, pokemon said:

Got any action ?

Last night at JJ pool was awesome. The camo hunk was there and another friend of mine. There's also a malay guy waiting for me in and out the sauna. When the time is right, I sit in between my friends and the camo guy and the party started. In the end, we all cummed in the sauna. 

4 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Last night at JJ pool was awesome. The camo hunk was there and another friend of mine. There's also a malay guy waiting for me in and out the sauna. When the time is right, I sit in between my friends and the camo guy and the party started. In the end, we all cummed in the sauna. 

Thanks for your sharing.

Guest Hardnow
5 hours ago, pokemon said:

Thought mid valley more happening.

Midvalley toilet not cruisy... people coming in and out at every floor. And the cubicles are sealed out and no understall.

Guest Poke it moan
On 4/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kengy Teng said:

JJ is always a good hunting ground. :shhh:

On 4/23/2019 at 7:03 PM, Kengy Teng said:

can described more about the hunk 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.