Male HQ

Discussion About Single & Hdb Flat Ownership + Hdb Loan (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

What should I do if I'm 43 this year but I haven't buy my hdb.

I've been staying with my mom to take care of her.

Prices are disgustingly high now and already beyond my reach.

Aiming for a 4 room flat if possible so that I can collect rental. Don't need to work at McDonald's when I'm old.

If you do not mind buying old HDB flat, you can still able to find not so expensive hdb flat available. Even though overall the resale price is crazy high now.

Guest Mortality thing
On 8/6/2022 at 10:24 PM, Guest guest said:

Those 3 room with utility room the flat at least 40 year old plus,...

Should be around 50 year old by now. You don't need to worry too much if your remaining lifespan can outlast your remaining HDB lease. Instead of living with the elderly in a real nursing facility, consider it an investment in your own little "nursing home." and you can rent out one room - for companion reason. 

Guest Mortality thing
On 8/6/2022 at 11:09 PM, Guest Mortality thing said:

Should be around 50 year old by now. You don't need to worry too much if your remaining lifespan can outlast your remaining HDB lease. Instead of living with the elderly in a real nursing facility, consider it an investment in your own little "nursing home." and you can rent out one room - for companion reason. 

I stand corrected. 

if your remaining lifespan cannot outlast your remaining HDB lease.

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 11:09 PM, Guest Mortality thing said:

On 8/6/2022 at 11:12 PM, Guest Mortality thing said:

I stand corrected. 

if your remaining lifespan cannot outlast your remaining HDB lease.

Buying close to 50 year old flat, even the remaining lifespan cannot outlast remaining flat lease, but the flat lease value would become super low as the flat lease decay away. And it would be difficult to sell off the flat if really need to.

Guest Guest
On 8/6/2022 at 5:23 PM, Guest Whywhy said:

What should I do if I'm 43 this year but I haven't buy my hdb.

I've been staying with my mom to take care of her.

Prices are disgustingly high now and already beyond my reach.

Aiming for a 4 room flat if possible so that I can collect rental. Don't need to work at McDonald's when I'm old.

To use the excuse of "staying with my mom to take care of her" makes you sound very filial and have sacrificed a lot for her. Who knows it is her, despite her advanced age, who do the cooking, do your laundry, iron your clothing while you were swinging in 1 of the many saunas and clubs on a daily basis. 

What were you doing in 2014? HDB were much more cheaper then compared to today's prices.

For a gay who has got so use to the happy-go-lucky lifestyle for most part of his life and by early 40s still have not bought his own bachelor pad, 99.99% chance he will stay with family for the rest of his life. 

Guest wahahahaha
On 8/6/2022 at 11:19 PM, Guest Guest said:

Buying close to 50 year old flat, even the remaining lifespan cannot outlast remaining flat lease, but the flat lease value would become super low as the flat lease decay away. And it would be difficult to sell off the flat if really need to.

When you reached the later stage in life, why do you still want to make money selling your flat without considering not having a roof therafter?  Unless you plan to built a temporary tent near sembawang or east coast park?.....wahahahaha

Guest Guest
On 8/7/2022 at 3:24 AM, Guest Guest said:

To use the excuse of "staying with my mom to take care of her" makes you sound very filial and have sacrificed a lot for her. Who knows it is her, despite her advanced age, who do the cooking, do your laundry, iron your clothing while you were swinging in 1 of the many saunas and clubs on a daily basis. 

What were you doing in 2014? HDB were much more cheaper then compared to today's prices.

For a gay who has got so use to the happy-go-lucky lifestyle for most part of his life and by early 40s still have not bought his own bachelor pad, 99.99% chance he will stay with family for the rest of his life. 

If the guy is the only child, high chance no need to buy his own house, just continue to stay with parents and take over the house when his parents passed on. Esp if the house is fully paid, why go and add stress to yourself by getting into a big house debt? Esp if the person is buying a resale flat, sure need to have house loan for at least for the next 20-30 years depends how old you buy the flat and how much is the house price. Unless you buy a new 2 room BTO, then maybe the house loan would be shorter or even can full paid, since the price is cheap. All resale flat even for a 3 room flat even at low price also need $300k and more.

Guest GUEST
On 8/7/2022 at 8:34 AM, Guest wahahahaha said:

When you reached the later stage in life, why do you still want to make money selling your flat without considering not having a roof therafter?  Unless you plan to built a temporary tent near sembawang or east coast park?.....wahahahaha

Many people say house is an asset and should able to help you to fetch money if you really need it. Who knows when later stage of in life what will happen. So if you are living in an old HDB flat which cannot find a buyer, cannot sell, or sell very cheap, and even cannot participate in the sell back remaining lease scheme to HDB, this is very sad. So buying a newer house or HDB flat with longer lease is safer. Unless you are very cash rich, so no need scare.

Guest Whywhy

really envy my straight friends.

Even though HDB price has gone up so much, it can still be achievable with the combined income of 2 persons. They bought a 4rm BTO for 560k.

With a single income and need to take care of my aged parent, how to afford this amount?

I also cried with I sing national anthem 

On 8/13/2022 at 1:36 AM, Guest Whywhy said:

Even though HDB price has gone up so much, it can still be achievable with the combined income of 2 persons. They bought a 4rm BTO for 560k.

With a single income and need to take care of my aged parent, how to afford this amount?

You can always share with someone else and buy that same flat. You are allowed to co-own a flat as 2 adults, can you not?

You may have to take care of your aged parents, but the same can be said about str8 couples too. Plus they will probably have the additional burden of raising their kids.

Слава Україні!

On 8/13/2022 at 2:56 PM, sgmaven said:

You can always share with someone else and buy that same flat. You are allowed to co-own a flat as 2 adults, can you not?

You may have to take care of your aged parents, but the same can be said about str8 couples too. Plus they will probably have the additional burden of raising their kids.

Str8 couples even though they have additional burden but they have combined income. Most of their combined income should be at least $10k and above, since most people are educated now, per person salary should have at least $5k or more.

For single, even though many people say they only need to spend mostly on themselves, so salary should be enough. But afterall still only have single income, cannot compare with str8 couples. Unless the single person salary is $15k and above.

On 8/13/2022 at 9:55 PM, Guest guest said:

Str8 couples even though they have additional burden but they have combined income. Most of their combined income should be at least $10k and above, since most people are educated now, per person salary should have at least $5k or more.

For single, even though many people say they only need to spend mostly on themselves, so salary should be enough. But afterall still only have single income, cannot compare with str8 couples. Unless the single person salary is $15k and above.

Combined income is one thing,  the most important is that they are able to make a huge profit after selling the BTO. 

A typical example will be:

ROM and get a new 4 room flat at 500k+ around the age of 30, 5 years later sell the flat for 800k+ and use the 300k profit to get a resale 3 room. By late 30s most of them are already loan free but for single,  the option for a 35 year old would be buy a 2 room BTO or buy a resale flat at a high price. Either option not much chance for a good profit and tie down with a loan till retirement. That would be the biggest difference. Of course some will say a house is for u to stay but in SG,  this probably would be a easy way to make some good money. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

On 8/13/2022 at 9:55 PM, Guest guest said:

Sorry, but while a single income cannot compete with a dual income unit, you can always share in the flat with a friend on a 50:50 basis. In that case, the two of you will have more spending power than the str8 couple.

Слава Україні!

On 8/7/2022 at 9:29 AM, Guest GUEST said:

Many if you are living in an old HDB flat which cannot find a buyer, cannot sell, or sell very cheap, and even cannot participate in the sell back remaining lease scheme to HDB, this is very sad.

When you leave a property that is yours, you may have to pay more money to find a replacement that might not be yours.
When all other options have failed, there is no one prohibiting you from renting a room—most importantly, you are not homeless.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:24 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Combined income is one thing,  the most important is that they are able to make a huge profit after selling the BTO. 

A typical example will be:

ROM and get a new 4 room flat at 500k+ around the age of 30, 5 years later sell the flat for 800k+ and use the 300k profit to get a resale 3 room. By late 30s most of them are already loan free but for single,  the option for a 35 year old would be buy a 2 room BTO or buy a resale flat at a high price. Either option not much chance for a good profit and tie down with a loan till retirement. That would be the biggest difference. Of course some will say a house is for u to stay but in SG,  this probably would be a easy way to make some good money. 

True. Many Str8 couples can profit a lot since they buy their first flat as new BTO, like you said after MOP sell the flat and the money they profit can upgrade to private or get another HDB at lower price.

Single if don't want to tie down with a loan till retirement, then only can get a new 2 room BTO. If buy resale esp at high price, really loan until retirement, very sad. Unless the single is high income, then even buy a resale HDB, no need to loan until retirement.

Actually single who buy a new 2 room BTO, might still can profit, since the price of a new 2 room is not more than $200k, and looking at current resale price of a 2 room flat, the price is at least $300k or higher. But after selling if didn't buy another house then consider can profit.

On 8/13/2022 at 10:52 PM, sgmaven said:

Sorry, but while a single income cannot compete with a dual income unit, you can always share in the flat with a friend on a 50:50 basis. In that case, the two of you will have more spending power than the str8 couple.

Not that easy to find a friend which can share a flat. If along the way if anything happen, still need to waste time to spilt the flat. And also afterall the relationship still only friend, difficult to ''share'' the spending power.

Actually numerous members here, keep mentioned about resale value and making profit from selling your flat. I think this should be concerned for married couple and not for most rainbow community, maybe someone can enlighten me and switch my lens. 

Why I said more relevant to married couples, because when they newly married, no kids and still climbing up their co operate ladders, they probably go for smaller flats and when their family expand, then they have to resell their existing flat and go for the bigger one. Or in another way, is when married couple’s children had grown up and moved out of the flat, they will want to down size and sell the existing flat to move to smaller flat. Then the resale price of what flat they gonna get will be important in either situations mentioned earlier on.

For rainbow community, existing society not ready to accept civil marriage or civil partnership so no need to discuss further about expanding own rainbow family (adopting children or surrogate children). Having a roof (flat) is to ensure you have a permanent place to live since sooner or later you will be living by yourself (parents be leaving and siblings have own families). Of course, there are some cases, where siblings also single then can live in same flat together but is not common. So does resale price really a concern for us (rainbow community). Touch wood, what if we died that good resale price of our flat, the money also go to other or your young family members unless you want to leave a legacy to them for them to remember you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Chronicle said:

I've just turned 35, starting to look seriously. The prices are depressing.

Doesn't help that many straight couple friends are giving up on BTO and fighting in the same resale plot.

Straight couple could be buying 4 rm or bigger resale flat. You can buy 3 rm resale instead. But now price for resale for all type of flats is overprice, so no difference also.

On 9/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, Chronicle said:

I've just turned 35, starting to look seriously. The prices are depressing.

Doesn't help that many straight couple friends are giving up on BTO and fighting in the same resale plot.

Can i offer a better suggestion.

The chances of getting anything good as a 2nd timer is close to zero. (i'll talk more of the trick later).

1. At age 35, get a 1st timer 2rm at a very good location. e.g Aug 2022 Woodlands just next to underground MRT.

2rm Type 2 - $122-154k (no nearby resale)

3rm - $188-228k (resale 90yrs lease $374-420k)

application rate for singles is 11.7

Loan can take up to age 65. If you dont know how to make better use of the money, then clear the loan earlier to reduce interest.

Use the profit after 5 yrs build + 5 yrs MOP, then sell say at 50k profit. Use that to fund an older resale HDB or,

2. Go back stay with parents (15yrs - rent out 2rm) till age 55 to apply for Elderly 2rm. But note that loan will be an issue at this point. or,

3. As a 2nd timer, become a family nucleus with your parents (at least one surviving till you get the key) + if no 2nd HDB loan for your parents 2nd flat. Get a good mature location, (i'm still not sure about PLH)

4rm - $535-676 (resale 89-95yrs lease $690-918)

5rm - $720-877 (resale 89-95yrs lease $960-1150)

application rate for 2nd timer is 90.8/199.9

Use the profit after 5-7 yrs build + 5 yrs MOP, then sell say at 100-150k profit. Use that to fund an older resale HDB or get a 2rm elderly flat with a top up from the profit.

I do not know for sure if the above is sound. But i'm trying no. 3.

And if you're straight, married and looking at this. Please dont listen to govt tell you get a smaller flat first. Open eyes big big see, the chances of 2nd timer in a mature location. You will get the unwanted flats for every project.

Guest I reject
On 9/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Since u r here said:

It will further inflat HDB price if criteria is loosen further.  Simple economic, demand more than supply. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:01 PM, Guest I reject said:

It will further inflat HDB price if criteria is loosen further.  Simple economic, demand more than supply. 

Agreed, it will further push up the demand. And it might even more difficult for single to successfully get a new 2 rm bto.

On 9/13/2022 at 7:54 PM, Since u r here said:

as long as suggestion from WP, our PAP will not agree 

On 9/13/2022 at 10:46 PM, thickhead79 said:

as long as suggestion from WP, our PAP will not agree 

This suggestion seems more like trying to get the support from that particular age group.

PAP have mentioned before, their priority is to let married couple to quickly have their own place and hopefully with more sex came more babies which is what SG needs. 

On 9/14/2022 at 10:53 AM, Since u r here said:

sad to know that!!thickhead

”我亲戚的儿子己经年过四十,申请了不少五次,到现在还还是申请不到二房式组屋,现在如果把申请组屋的年龄降到二十八歲,豈不是要讓更多超龄的单身汉望穿秋水“

https://www.facebook.com/zaobaosg/posts/pfbid02xrWjaTvfWc2EKDtN5Ppt6bhUfWnWtetjGxx1tNwdef236epVnWreDB8NhyFKi3ffl?comment_id=496222091941405

This guy never goes buy resale flat if ballot for 2 rm bto never get and wait until 40 plus still no own house?

If they really lower the age to 28 for singles to buy 2 rm bto, then they should also consider to allows single to buy new 3 rm bto as well. So that more chance for singles to get a bto.

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2022 at 1:36 AM, Guest Whywhy said:

This is quite true especially if your salary is not high. Sometimes, you might be the only child, or your other siblings simply doesn't care about their parents.

Nevertheless, i think you did right to care for your parents. Do not live life with regrets. As for housing, maybe get a BTO flat 2 or 3 room could be more affordable depending on your budget. Housing price will surely increase again in future.

On the other hand, if you are the only child, then you will possibly inherit the flat you are staying in right now. 

4 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Unless u like it cramp or small, i will not wanna stay in a 2rm flat 

Single, resale only : look @ the latest prices (for 5-rm: u can intrapolate to estimate the size u wish)

m Shocked the most ulu places got the Largest in % diffce!
313200928_10159229358947934_600660410718

if u are staying alone 1 person

2 room is good enough just good size

3 room is best in case u can rent out room to get some extra income

5 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Unless u like it cramp or small, i will not wanna stay in a 2rm flat 

Single, resale only : look @ the latest prices (for 5-rm: u can intrapolate to estimate the size u wish)

m Shocked the most ulu places got the Largest in % diffce!
313200928_10159229358947934_600660410718

Don't know what figures they got this figures from and age of the HDB. Past 26 or 28 months, resale prices has been increasing. But then, prior to that, prices has been decreasing, so they are taking the lowest comparing to highest, so how about people who brought at the high and not much changed.

Sorry I may need some suggestion or help. Am trapped in an old flat at 50 years lease.

2017 - Bought Central area

- Bought a 4 room in 2017, before 2019 rule of cpf usage.  
- Prefer a old block which is bigger sq area, full reno $60k
- Plan to upgrade after 5 years MOP, saving up alot. That's before absd kicked in.

2022 (MOP) - Sell
- Pressure to sell as reach 50 years lease, Buyer can only use 60- 75% CPF, thus only 45year old and above can easily buy with 100%
- Market value Minus Cost price plus Reno, only earn less than 9 percent :(

2023(MOP) - Buy 
- If sold. Cannot buy an upgrade hdb because of these reasons:
- budget $650,000 cannot find another 4 room with; bigger sq area or closer to town where parents are or closer to mrt or renovated home that cut cash outlay into a more expensive reno in inflation times. 

I swear there's nothing left for an upgrade after 1 month of searching online. The only cheap option is when you click the ad to see why it's 30% cheaper.  (Only for non chinese) Can I know why non Chinese have cheaper option other than desperate to sell off? It's not fair!

Now everyone is pressure to buy a newer flat, around 1983 to 1999. Which is not affordable. And existing owners on 1983 below are forced to live in a depreciating flat till it reach 99 years, which are the nicest, biggest old flats.

None of my plans in 2017 is working out, I am unable to sell 50 years hdb and I only can downgrade to 3 room at least a closer to work/parents district with a whopping $200,000 more! :(

2 hours ago, fbttop said:

2022 (MOP) - Sell
- Pressure to sell as reach 50 years lease, Buyer can only use 60- 75% CPF, thus only 45year old and above can easily buy with 100%
- Market value Minus Cost price plus Reno, only earn less than 9 percent :(

If u have taken a loan,  u also need to factor in the interest paid during the 5 years. If still got 9% can consider not bad. 

It is almost impossible to buy resale and make a profit nowadays. In fact,  the current resale market is booming and probably one of the best time to sell but after selling,  if u intend to buy another one,  price will be high too unless u can delay the purchase until price start to drop once all BTO  complete.

Alternatively, rent out the whole unit,  rental now is crazy. 3 room can ask for 3k and 4 room central,  easily 4k and above. But then as the lease continue to drop,  it will be even more difficult to sell in future and if can sell,  definitely at a loss. I think this is the dilema a lot are facing,  earn crazy rental now but faced property value drop further in the future or sell now make a "decent" profit but forgo the rental. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

Yes, after factor in cpf interest accrued. Profit only 5%. Wth

Do people still profit from resale, yes. Largely on the non-mature estate or those been keeping for 8 years at low purchase price?

There's this strong disadvantage for singles that can't ballot for 3 room above BTO and anger to those who ballot but didn't stay and resell at MOP with large appreciation. 

If sell high and buy low strategy, meaning delay and have to stay with family or rent outside. That's at least 3 years later when inflation has slow down and bto is TOP to increase the supply. Again is hdb affordable to native Singaporean?

On rental strategy, am already renting spare room. If renting whole unit and rent a room backup plan is workable. But not on a 50 year lease flat as depreciating factor end up stuck with this unit. Anyone will be trapped again with a unit 60, 50 and below lease.

It frustrate ppl when cpf is for housing, yet they restrict the freedom to use for the flat you buy based on lease. The 2000 and below lease , 1970 to 1980s hdb are the best layout, yet now 35 single cannot buy. 

Guest Derelict
18 hours ago, fbttop said:

It frustrate ppl when cpf is for housing, yet they restrict the freedom to use for the flat you buy based on lease. The 2000 and below lease , 1970 to 1980s hdb are the best layout, yet now 35 single cannot buy. 

I disagree with your last statement that 1970 to 1980s are the best layout.  If you look at units in Toa Payoh, many built in 1970s. 3 room has common corridor (no privacy and noisy) and many blocks with no corner unit.  All 3 room only has one toilet.  4 room also one toilet.  In 1980s, they "solved" the privacy issue by building elevated units.  Meaning you take about 3 steps to enter the unit.  This brings more problems - older people have difficulty taking that 3 steps 

I happen to only look for 4 room corner with 2 baths. That's only only config that has privacy, and enough bath during peak time. 

That been said, if 1970s to 1980s has limited rare unit as mentioned above. Looking for similar regular layout is down to 1%. 

And again , super high price for above and low price for non chinese at 30% off. 

There's nothing left for new singles at 35 or after MOP at 40. Singles are left out group again. 

Errm I see 2 room bto has more con than pro

1. Can't get passive income from rental, can't quit, die when retrench or pay cut

2. New bto in non mature , too far from work and parents. Aunt just got yishun. Wth

3. Can't resell, sell already have to go back 3room resale.

4. Too long waiting time. 8 years before u can relocate

5. Too small for couple. Can't create a study room for WFH.

6. Too little amenities in new non mature

It's a dead end and have to get a car.

32 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Don't go for resale if you are eligible for BTO, especially those left with 50 or less years of lease.

Depend lah.  Some people didn't want to live that long, so opt for shorter lease to stay in more matured estate and larger space.  2-room BTO very small and built in ulu ulu haunted place for single only.  Good for anti-social, quiet life living. 

2 hours ago, fbttop said:

4. Too long waiting time. 8 years before u can relocate

Over the next two years (2022 and 2023), 23,000 new flats per year will be added. This is a marked increase from just 17,100 new flats, for all of 2021.

Hopefully that will reduce the 8 years waiting period. Imagine you apply at 35 and only got it at 42 while those got resale at 35, by 40 they can rent out the whole flat if they want to. 

BTO is good for those who got no plan to rent out rooms or flat,  otherwise resale maybe better option. 

37 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Over the next two years (2022 and 2023), 23,000 new flats per year will be added. This is a marked increase from just 17,100 new flats, for all of 2021.

Hopefully that will reduce the 8 years waiting period. Imagine you apply at 35 and only got it at 42 while those got resale at 35, by 40 they can rent out the whole flat if they want to. 

BTO is good for those who got no plan to rent out rooms or flat,  otherwise resale maybe better option. 

2020 news ah. Why we're in this situation and not going to improve.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/parliament-annual-number-of-new-prs-and-citizens-stable-for-last-5-years-says

22,100 new citizens every year on average (say all are married, numbers divide half then reduce kids).

https://www.population.gov.sg/files/media-centre/publications/population-in-brief-2021.pdf

Number of marriages involving at least one citizen (2020): 19,430

On 11/8/2022 at 9:11 PM, fbttop said:

Sorry I may need some suggestion or help. Am trapped in an old flat at 50 years lease.

Erm, not sure what sort of help you are looking for? You played the game wrongly and want to bail out but not willing to suffer the losses, kinda hard to advise.

2%/yr excluding interest is the norm. For property flippers, it's more about the low interest rate and loans. 1% of 300k is 30k, 1% of 600k is 60k which covers your reno - so got to play the game right. I was also looking at resale around your time frame. There was a 300k 3rm also close to 50 years lease (even had original tiles), within two years it went up by 100k. So resale at the right place is still playable but I doubt it will be near your family. It's in chinatown area.

If you have the spare cash to purchase two new homes, you can apply for some family scheme (cant remember the acronym) where your parents choose a new BTO, you choose a new BTO in the same project, subjected to age/loans.

With regards to toilets, central area seem to have two separate (one WC, one bath), only seen non-mature have 2 toilets or even balcony). There's websites to see if the area will still increase in value, however, the transactions are usually very low based on my layman research. Or just wait till the next cycle to crash out.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:11 PM, fbttop said:

At least got your own house, better than not having any.  Imagine many people still trapped staying with their narcissitic family members, getting mentally and emotionally tortured daily and can't afford to escape out of their claws.  They prayed that they have their own roof, regardless how small, to escape and run away from daily trauma.  It is not easy for them, given the current high HDB price, their low salary, and probably facing unemployment.  Many commited crime, in the hope of staying in prison, which has more freedom than staying with family.   Yet, many people are complaining about how old their house is, how short their lease is, and how far their home is.   Anyone who is currently staying alone, should feel blessed as compared to those who are struggling to deal with not being able to enjoy such freedom.  

Guest Derelict

I think a lot of singles >35yo are facing this problem. 

If they use their CPF to buy a flat, they wipe out their CPF only to get a flat that has about 50years lease. 

They then have a roof but no retirement fund. 

If they want to keep CPF for retirement, they don't have a roof. 

Very difficult to ballot for a BTO, this is on top of the small flat size plus the remote location.  

Singles are simply sidelined.

4 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

I think a lot of singles >35yo are facing this problem. 

If they use their CPF to buy a flat, they wipe out their CPF only to get a flat that has about 50years lease. 

They then have a roof but no retirement fund. 

If they want to keep CPF for retirement, they don't have a roof. 

Very difficult to ballot for a BTO, this is on top of the small flat size plus the remote location.  

Singles are simply sidelined.

What talking u

After u brought HDB u mean u stop working anymore??

As long as u work your CPF will grow

Those over 35 and have not bought must make the 1st move which likely is the biggest challenge in your life. Don't keep on finding excuses and blame the system to justify your inaction. 

Voicing your unhappiness here won't upgrade your current living arrangement. If you don't do anything today, nothing will change going forward. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.