Male HQ

Surrogacy Discussion (compiled)

Guest Intended parent

Hi, i am back (and actually another Blowingwind forum brother also went with me)........

We were both successful in fertilizing the eggs, and both of us have our embryoes that reached Day 5 (Blastocyst) stage.....

Now the biggest worry is whether the blastocyst transfer is successful or not.... The question of one or two blastocyst transfer is a complicated medical decision......

Guest Intended father
3 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

Hi, i am back (and actually another Blowingwind forum brother also went with me)........

We were both successful in fertilizing the eggs, and both of us have our embryoes that reached Day 5 (Blastocyst) stage.....

Now the biggest worry is whether the blastocyst transfer is successful or not.... The question of one or two blastocyst transfer is a complicated medical decision......

Bo jio! 

3 hours ago, Guest David said:

Andrew, which surrogacy agency do you use?

I probably researched the entire surrogacy world, USA Canada, UK, Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Mexico, Phillipines, Cambodia, Thailand, Loas, and yes, even South Africa and Kenya....

Kenya is the most economical.

On 7/17/2017 at 11:47 PM, doncoin said:

BF and I had the conversation over the weekend. While I am in my early 40s, he is almost 50. We do think it would be a bit late for us to be parents, especially when the child turn 18 and I don't want to be mistaken as grandpa. Still, a wonderful friend of ours did offer us her eggs, just that she doesn't want to carry the baby as she is still young and is a model and a baby would not be wise. 

Finding a surrogate is not an issue I think, but at this age, I do question the need for having children of our own when I have nephews and nieces who are below 10. 

I am 55 this year..... yet i make the move, perhaps the love of having own children overarches all other considerations.

Yes, the wide age differences is an issue..... actually i have been thinking to pretend to be the grandfather, and want the children to call me as such..... but i also worry of the legal implication, when it comes to signing the forms etc.

12 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I am 55 this year..... yet i make the move, perhaps the love of having own children overarches all other considerations.

Yes, the wide age differences is an issue..... actually i have been thinking to pretend to be the grandfather, and want the children to call me as such..... but i also worry of the legal implication, when it comes to signing the forms etc.

There's a free guide for the LGBT Couples and Families in Singapore, I think I saw something about surrogacy there but I didn't read the whole thing. Hope this is helpful in some way...

https://www.singaporelgbtlaw.com/home/guidebook-e-book/

On 8/9/2017 at 8:41 AM, Andrew ang525 said:

I probably researched the entire surrogacy world, USA Canada, UK, Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Russia, Romania, Mexico, Phillipines, Cambodia, Thailand, Loas, and yes, even South Africa and Kenya....

Kenya is the most economical.

Oic. Surrogacy in Kenya is unregulated, but the total cost of a program is about $45,000 USD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone interested to do surrogacy or planning to do? The new life Asia is coming to Singapore from 6-7 January 

NEW LIFE REPRESENTATIVES ARE TRAVELING TO YOUR DESTINATION

To arrange face to face meetings and walk you through the programs you are willing to perform with us.

We will be in SINGAPORE 6-7 January, NORWAY 27-28 January and in SPAIN 5-30 January, BELGIUM 9-11 February, PORTUGAL24-25 February.

Please make an appointment by contacting us at email :

SOPHIE@NEWLIFEGEORGIA.COM

2 hours ago, Guest Baby said:

Anyone interested to do surrogacy or planning to do? The new life Asia is coming to Singapore from 6-7 January 

NEW LIFE REPRESENTATIVES ARE TRAVELING TO YOUR DESTINATION

To arrange face to face meetings and walk you through the programs you are willing to perform with us.

We will be in SINGAPORE 6-7 January, NORWAY 27-28 January and in SPAIN 5-30 January, BELGIUM 9-11 February, PORTUGAL24-25 February.

Please make an appointment by contacting us at email :

SOPHIE@NEWLIFEGEORGIA.COM

CAPTOR EMPTOR

I had done four attempts....... all failed.

Mexico, Greece and USA

should i try out a fourth country???? There are a lot of over-selling over-selling over-selling over-selling over-selling sales in this market.

Edited by Andrew ang525
formatting

I have started this thread some years ago.....

My GLBT friends had a lot of exchange with me, privately via email and also meeting in person.

I only have an important message CAPTOR EMPTOR ------ you have seen i deleted most of my postings.

Please be extremely careful.... This is a field where there are a lot of WOLVES.

Be careful.

I had done FOUR attempts altogether.... and they all failed.

Be careful.     Be careful.       Be careful.     Be careful.

I know an local agent doing surrogacy at 50KSGD.

you can have a travelling egg donor and surrogate mother. The surrogate mothers travel to Singapore for embryo transfer. Pregnancy care is undertaken in Surrogate mother home country and then from 28 weeks, you has to take surrogate mother to Singapore,  for delivery. 

Guest Michael
10 minutes ago, Guest Baby said:

you can have a travelling egg donor and surrogate mother. The surrogate mothers travel to Singapore for embryo transfer. Pregnancy care is undertaken in Surrogate mother home country and then from 28 weeks, you has to take surrogate mother to Singapore,  for delivery. 

Which local agent are you talking about? Can share openly here so we can see if it's legit? Is it a guaranteed program? What are the guarantees?

Thanks for sharing and helping those who want to have their own kids.

53 minutes ago, Guest Baby said:

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS.

Check with your lawyer.

ALL ivf programme in singapore is LIMITED to married couple.

I do not know any local doctor who does this.

If it is an overseas doctor, it will breached MOH rulings.  I will inform MOH about this.

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS.

I can't tell you here because you guys want to report the agent. I am in the process of selecting egg donor with the agent. I will update you guys when the baby is born in future here. We have to choose guarantee package program for unlimited attempts and transfer. Some individuals are extremely lucky and get pregnant on their first cycle of IVF, the reality is that most don’t. The only way you can find out if IVF will be successful for you is to try a few cycles.instead of just 1 attempt ivf. The chance of 1 transfer attempt is very rare.

I am all for surrogacy, i myself had put in five years of research and attempted four times.

Please do not do in singapore, it is illegal and there are more than one problem (both medically and legally)

By all means, go overseas, and i am willing to share my research with anyone who needs the information.

Andrew, You need to choose guarantee package , everyone situation is different. My married couples friend tried 10 times ivf before getting pregnant due to poor quality of sperm. 

When you started surrogacy it's already illegal except in USA California but its super expensive. 

homosexual is illegal in Singapore also, but why u still live in Singapore? I think you want to stop pple to have a baby because you can't have that and jeolous about it. 

19 minutes ago, Guest Baby said:

Andrew, You need to choose guarantee package , everyone situation is different. My married couples friend tried 10 times ivf before getting pregnant due to poor quality of sperm. 

When you started surrogacy it's already illegal except in USA California but its super expensive. 

homosexual is illegal in Singapore also, but why u still live in Singapore? I think you want to stop pple to have a baby because you can't have that and jeolous about it. 

I have transferred 18 embryos, and i have very good backup on medical team.  Why should i stop people from having their baby??

There are a lot of pitfalls, please be careful.  I am just sharing information for all, so that your hard-earn money will not be wasted.

I have not say that it will not work, i only emphasize, be very careful.

4 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I have transferred 18 embryos, and i have very good backup on medical team.  Why should i stop people from having their baby??

There are a lot of pitfalls, please be careful.  I am just sharing information for all, so that your hard-earn money will not be wasted.

I have not say that it will not work, i only emphasize, be very careful.

18 embryos transfer at 3 attempts ??? Excuse me, do you lie and Why do you lie us ? You mentioned you tried 3 attempts at different agent Greece, Kenya and USA . Each attempts the most 2-3 embryos transfer to avoid multiple birth. It's standard procedure for all surrogacy practices. All agents are not link to each other in different country. Also, Greece and Kenya do not accept single male for the surrogacy . 

Pls stop lying and misleading pple here.

I do not intend to debate with Guest Baby (which i suspect he is not even a true blue sinkie).  It is possible to use multiple surrogates at one setting, if you are willing to pay the fees.  There are other ways in Ukraine, Georgia or Greece when marriage is required (there are ways to circumvent though).  I offer to share my research for free, do you think i have any ulterior motive??

I offer my free guidance to any singaporeans who need information.  i only provide the direction, but you have to negotiate with any clinic you prefer.

In a nutshell, there are two issues.....

(a) to get a baby born, that is a medical issue.

(b) to get the citizenship for the newborn, that is a legal issue.  Singapore citizenship law is more than 
https://sso.agc.gov.sg/SL/CONS1963-R1?DocDate=19990701

There are at least two other places that is in our law that you must be aware.

I stress, BUYER BEWARE,  Please speak to your LGBT-friendly doctors and lawyers.

Several people in this forum had meet up with me, one even accompanied me to go oversea and see for himself.  Those that have met me know how i analysed for them their individual situation.

I offer the free guidance to my brothers and sisters of the LGBT community, it is free, you only need to prove to me you are bona fide singaporeans.

I offer to share my research for free, but only to bona fide Singaporeans.

1 hour ago, Guest Baby said:

I have a Singaporean girl friend want to donate her egg currently ,  Anybody interested , do let me know here. 

unfortunately, under existing singapore law, you can only donate the egg anonymously and usually at government institute.

You can also donate eggs to relatives, but you must prove the legal linkage.

I like to warn this community about this so-called 28 weeks pregnant surrogate to come to singapore for delivery.

Women who are pregnant (6 months or more) must apply for Social Visit Passes for Expectant Mothers prior to entering Singapore through theSingapore Embassy. 

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/ankara/visa_information/visa_requirementsforentryintosingapore.html

https://www.ica.gov.sg/apply/LTVP/apply_LTVP_apply_birth

Please note, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE is needed.

Edited by Andrew ang525
Add further link

We all know that the surrogacy is illegal for single men . Only California in USA allows surrogacy for single man but it's very expensive . 

We need to think out of box to get thru the unfair treatment by sg government in order to get our own biological baby. There is many ways to do that without violating the law. One of the way is to get the surrogate mother who is Singaporean and she is willing to work with you for that surrogacy. You can do the ivf in other countries , then back to sg etc  

This is private matter between the consensus agreement between you and her for the surrogacy purposes. 

Another way is that you can marry surrogate mother for surrogacy purpose and then get divorced after all is set with baby paperwork. 

Pls think  out of box . If you just follow the laws that bias for the gay men, then u better just  to be alone. 

I know of this arrangement about marriage in Thailand, which is easy and easy to divorce.... BUT any true singaporean will know what is WC.  Obviously Guest Baby is not a singaporean....

so, obviously, it is not possible to bring the surrogate to come into singapore after 28 weeks pregnancy.

I did my research for 5 years, i know what is going on in Singapore.

Edited by Andrew ang525

"Foreign citizens can only enter maximum 30 days as a tourist to Singapore. Because of staying overdue up to 3 months penalty will apply on the surrogate mother and her chaperon. Penalty that might be around 3 000 USD is payable by the Intended Parents"

You can bring your surrogate before 28 weeks. It's really up to you. The agent know how to deal with the law. He has helped many same sex couple or single male to achieve target without any issues at a cheaper cost.  

Anyway. There is no point to argue with you. 

I will update you guys once I become father. 

Intended_dad, Michael , I will pm you later for the detail . 

5 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

I like to warn this community about this so-called 28 weeks pregnant surrogate to come to singapore for delivery.

Women who are pregnant (6 months or more) must apply for Social Visit Passes for Expectant Mothers prior to entering Singapore through theSingapore Embassy. 

https://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/ankara/visa_information/visa_requirementsforentryintosingapore.html

https://www.ica.gov.sg/apply/LTVP/apply_LTVP_apply_birth

Please note, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE is needed.

Even if you bring the surrogate mother in at 28 weeks, the delivery is usually around week 40.  The mother has to stay for 12 weeks.

If the surrogate deliver in singapore as a foreigner...... please check the citizenship status with your friendly lawyer.

If the mother has to stay for 12 weeks, you have to pay for her stay in singapore, and also the levy to Singapore government.  Dear LGBTs, please remember to factor in these cost.

18 hours ago, Guest Baby said:

"Foreign citizens can only enter maximum 30 days as a tourist to Singapore. Because of staying overdue up to 3 months penalty will apply on the surrogate mother and her chaperon. Penalty that might be around 3 000 USD is payable by the Intended Parents"

You can bring your surrogate before 28 weeks. It's really up to you. The agent know how to deal with the law. He has helped many same sex couple or single male to achieve target without any issues at a cheaper cost.  

Hi baby my partner and I are very interested to have children from surrogacy. How can we contact you privately?

18 hours ago, Guest Baby said:

Hi baby my partner and I are very interested to have children from surrogacy. How can we contact you privately?

On 12/22/2017 at 2:38 PM, Guest ... said:

What is your user id? If you do not have userid, do you have Wechat, LINE , email etc that I can find you.

Guest Loo Soo Kiat

Singapore court rejects bid by gay man to adopt child he fathered through surrogacy

SINGAPORE - A gay Singaporean man travelled to the United States and paid US$200,000 to father a boy through surrogacy arrangements. A district judge has rejected his bid to adopt the child - now four years old - whom he brought back with him to Singapore.

The Adoption of Children Act "did not envisage the specific situation this case presents", the court said.

The Singaporean man, a doctor, has been in a gay relationship with a partner here for 13 years. Some years back, they approached the Ministry of Social and Family Development to inquire about the possibility of adopting a child. They were told that the ministry was unlikely to recommend adoption of children by a homosexual couple.

The man then travelled to the US where his sperm was used to impregnate the egg of an anonymous donor, using in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) procedures.

The embryo was then transplanted into the womb of another woman, who offered to carry it to term for US$200,000.

As the biological father of the child, the Singaporean was allowed to bring the child back here to live with him. He started adoption proceedings to "legitimise his relationship with the child", the court heard.

His application has been turned down by District Judge Shobha Nair.

In judgment grounds released on Tuesday (Dec 26), she pointed out that as a doctor, the man was fully aware that Singapore does not condone surrogacy - in which a woman agrees to carry to term a child who is not her own, usually for a fee. Also, the use of IVF is confined to married couples, under Singapore law.

Having carried out the procedure in the US, the man now wanted Singapore courts to sanction the adoption by pointing to the "welfare of the child" principle, the judge said.

She said the applicant, being a doctor, was "acutely aware that the medical procedures undertaken to have a child of his own would not have been possible in Singapore".

"He cannot then come to the courts of the very same jurisdiction to have the acts condoned."

The applicant's lawyers Koh Tien Hua, Ivan Cheong and Shaun Ho denied that he was seeking to adopt the child so as to form a lawfully recognised family unit with his partner - in effect a gay family.

Judge Nair was not swayed by the arguments. "This application is in reality an attempt to obtain a desired result - that is, formalising the parent-child relationship in order to obtain certain benefits such as citizenship rights, by walking through the back door of the system when the front door was firmly shut."

Then, there was the issue of a large sum of money being paid to the surrogate mother.

"The very idea of a biological father seeking to adopt a child after paying a surrogate mother a sum of US$200,000 to carry his child to term reflects the very thing the Adoption Act seeks to prevent - the use of money to encourage the movement of life from one hand to another," said Judge Nair.

The welfare of the child was not the issue either in this case, as he would continue to get a roof over his head, food on his table and a good support system - with or without an adoption order.

"The applicant is the only parent he knows. The child will continue to be in his care," the judge said.

The applicant also retained his rights to the child as the biological father, said Judge Nair.

And the only argument supporting the issue of the child's welfare was that he might obtain Singapore citizenship if the adoption went through. "There is no evidence, however, that he will in fact obtain citizenship," the judge said.

She added: "The immigration authorities act independently and will issue (their) own decision on the matter."

Judge Nair also pointed out that the child was not stateless. He was an American citizen. In any case, she said, "this court cannot by an adoption order enable Singapore citizenship".

Nor was she inclined to allow the application on the grounds that the applicant may have to move overseas, if his child was not granted Singapore citizenship. "The reason for the birth of the child in the US was precisely because it was not possible in Singapore," she said.

The judge added that an adoption order in this case would serve no purpose other than to ensure that the interests of the adult are not compromised.

"It does not further the interest of the four-year-old child. A four-year-old child will thrive anywhere in the hands of loving people."

The judge also made it clear that the court was not ruling on what a family unit ought to be like or on what acceptable patterns of behaviour were.

"This court is obligated to interpret the law and not make it. The law mirrors the morality and wishes of the majority of Singaporeans... this case has very little to do with the propriety and/or effectiveness of same-gender parenting.

Guest Shocked

That's only a problem for the rich and elite gays. 

The doctor spent almost 300,000 Sing dollars to make a woman pregnant. How long does it take for ordinary people to earn $300,000? 

So the only way to do surrogacy is to date a gay doctor or a banker. :(

https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/rich-singapore-gay-couples-fly-out-singapore-bear-children

Do not be shocked....... I had been saying that.

It is a legal problem to bring the child into singapore and get a singaporean citizenship.

So, now all can see, if i am correct or if Guest-Baby is correct.

There is a way..... i fought the situations for 5 years to discover how.

I have been warning everyone, if you wish to engage in surrogacy, i offer you free research and we can plan how to proceed.

Edited by Andrew ang525

Anyone here is lawyer, who can search the actual case judgment?  Without reading the actual ruling, it is difficult to make sense out.  I tried but without the actual name(s) i failed to get the rulings.
Can someone help.

Also, this is a district court case, it appears that the case concern the adoption, but could it be application to be singaporeans?

From a legal angle, it is one thing to apply for the child to be able to permanently stay in singapore (under LTSV or whatever) , and it is another to have a citizenship.  There is also legal issue whether this child need to serve NS in future or not?

Oh someone please help.

Edited by Andrew ang525

Guest Guest baby
19 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

Do not be shocked....... I had been saying that.

It is a legal problem to bring the child into singapore and get a singaporean citizenship.

So, now all can see, if i am correct or if Guest-Baby is correct.

There is a way..... i fought the situations for 5 years to discover how.

I have been warning everyone, if you wish to engage in surrogacy, i offer you free research and we can plan how to proceed.

As I told you before, if you want to let you child to become Singaporean,

1) get a surrogate mother who is Singaporean . The child born to single mum Singaporean will  grant sg citizenship. ( note that it's very hard to find Singaporean surrogate mother unless your sis/relative wanted to help you). The child born to single dad Singaporean will not be granted Singaporean automatically . 

2. Enter marriage of convenience . we can marry foreign surrogate mother for surrogacy purpose and then get divorced after all is set with baby paperwork.
They do have foreign surrogate mothers who are single and agree on marriage. No need to marry her at early stage. After she is 28 Weeks and you decide to take her home you will then get married with her. Miscarriage is very rare at that stage. 

PLEASE DO NOT ADOPT the child and hoping the child will be granted sg citizen by adoption . NO WAY. The sg citizenship by adoption without marriage certificate only approved if your child is stateless. It's very difficult to be stateless because the child born to foreign mother without marriage will follow the citizenship of mother. 

16 hours ago, Andrew ang525 said:

Anyone here is lawyer, who can search the actual case judgment?  Without reading the actual ruling, it is difficult to make sense out.  I tried but without the actual name(s) i failed to get the rulings.
Can someone help.

Also, this is a district court case, it appears that the case concern the adoption, but could it be application to be singaporeans?

From a legal angle, it is one thing to apply for the child to be able to permanently stay in singapore (under LTSV or whatever) , and it is another to have a citizenship.  There is also legal issue whether this child need to serve NS in future or not?

Oh someone please help.

No need to serve NS as long as the child is US citizen.The child is not PR and sg citizen now .  Apply special dependent pass visa until 18 years old. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.