Male HQ

How To S-t-r-e-t-c-h Our Dollar

enjoylife77

As one grows older, it is important to stretch our dollar. Here's how I do it:

I will shop at Sheng Siong Hypermarket whenever possible. I see savings of 5-22% for my purchase compared to NTUC Fairprice. As for personal lubricant(KY, Top-Gel) & condoms, I will go to JB's City Square, Watson/Guardian which are almost half of our local price.

Whenever possible, I will visit a sauna at the non-peak hour to enjoy lower entrance fees.

On the investment front, our banks and CPF boards pay miserable rates. I choose to park my funds at good SGX counter eg REIT.

When I am bored and low in cash, I will stick with the chat room which is my cheapest form of entertainment.

What about you?

Whenever possible, I will visit a sauna at the non-peak hour to enjoy lower entrance fees.

Did the same here. Visited saunas during their early hours promotion and paid less. Some allow re-entry to the premise. So, could leave to run some errands and return. So far have tried successfully with Diamond, Blue Heaven, VClub, Raw and Shogun. However, it did not work out the last time with Shogun. Was told to pay another $6 for re-entry (at 6pm) because it was 8Door Party Night. Well, I did not pay for the extra $6 and forgo the right to re-enter.

Didn't really like that dimly lit place (Shogun). Thought of visiting the 8Door Party Night to see how the crowd is like for $6 by entering the premise early. I guess have to re-enter by 5pm, but nothing is stated about re-entry regulation at their website. Was not asked to pay extra at other saunas for re-entry after the early hours promotion.

Did the same here. Visited saunas during their early hours promotion and paid less.

Well, it's right to enter during early hours to save some $, if you have off on the day but many times, it can't be helped as during that time, many are still at office desk lah.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• Guest locked this topic