Male HQ

Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)

Boyboy17

Yay!! I got to meet one cute slim twink. I'm so lucky and thankful to meet a cutie pie!! 😚😚 

Gave him a good slurp slurp and swallowed his horny cum in my throat to my stomach! 😜😜 

I will be waiting for more horny men to cum here at woodlands!  😘😜

Forgot to update 😈😱 

Bump into a sexy slim tank top cruiser with spikey hair. He was so cute that I decided made eye contact with him. And he saw me and he decided to follow me. Ended up we went to a quiet toilet just the both of us. Kaboomz!!  I forget to get his contact. Hope he sees this. 😜😜

5 days worth of edged load stored.. thick dick (according to most), 35, dad bod.. finding someone in the area to take that load down their throat before it goes to waste.. cant host, prefer outdoors, fast game.. will likely cum fast as its been 5 days of edging.. cum fast but cum a lot likely.. anonymous suck would be most kinky.. 

PM if keen.. can send dick pic via tele.. 

On 4/13/2024 at 1:32 AM, boredatmess said:

5 days worth of edged load stored.. thick dick (according to most), 35, dad bod.. finding someone in the area to take that load down their throat before it goes to waste.. cant host, prefer outdoors, fast game.. will likely cum fast as its been 5 days of edging.. cum fast but cum a lot likely.. anonymous suck would be most kinky.. 

PM if keen.. can send dick pic via tele.. 

hello can’t pm u