Male HQ

Chaturbate

faintz

• 4 weeks later...

I also hav show there for free. I got around 270 followers. Some r from SG n Malaysia. But recently, I have stopped broadcasting becos no place for me to hav fun. May b in near future hope to restart again...

Had my 3rd venture there with my toy fun for show. Not into earning any tokens too but it is true about some viewers who watch and tend to order you to do silly things and demand it be one on one. But majority are really nice.

Was surprised I got 90 people following me after a day online playing with my toys. All i htink tend to be from Europe and US... almost none from Asia that I know of. Not surprising given how conservative and narrow minded Asian are about toy sex, unshaved pubes  and small cocks...even in BW forum heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

did u guy show face?

On 7/23/2015 at 12:34 AM, upshot said:

Had my 3rd venture there with my toy fun for show. Not into earning any tokens too but it is true about some viewers who watch and tend to order you to do silly things and demand it be one on one. But majority are really nice.

Was surprised I got 90 people following me after a day online playing with my toys. All i htink tend to be from Europe and US... almost none from Asia that I know of. Not surprising given how conservative and narrowïğż minded Asian are about toy sex, unshaved pubes  and small cocks...even in BW forum heh

On 7/22/2015 at 10:03 AM, T00H0rny said:

I also hav show there for free. I got around 270 followers. Some r from SG n Malaysia. But recently, I have stopped broadcasting becos no place for me to hav fun. May b in near future hope to restart again...

On 6/25/2015 at 10:13 PM, thick003 said:

it's nice to see your fans admiring you. but some are damn annoying

i am one of the performer, but i do shows for free. 

On 6/19/2015 at 11:23 AM, Callmejaysg said:

Yup. Cam there on and off. It's pretty cool, although if you wanna earn money, you gotta give some form of ID. So I'd rather just be an exhibitionist.

7 hours ago, langren said:

did u guy show face?

If you are not there to make money, best you  NOT show your face.

As an UPDATE......I am banned now heheh... this is how strange that place is.. you use a dildo.. large or big or long or small...the moment you use a vegetable or something not a authentic dildo type you  can buy in a shop... you are given a warning to stop it or over time you still carry on doing it they will kick you out temporary and over time they will banned you... stupid funny as a veggie like a cucumber...how is that different from a dildo of the same size. So they will not allow non-sexually factory made toys. Fine... so I am too tired to argue with them and stop trying to get my channel back heheh and I was building a lot of followers too who are into this stuff and it is all free... I never ask for one single token or money alternative.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

10 hours ago, upshot said:

If you are not there to make money, best you  NOT show your face.

As an UPDATE......I am banned now heheh... this is how strange that place is.. you use a dildo.. large or big or long or small...the moment you use a vegetable or something not a authentic dildo type you  can buy in a shop... you are given a warning to stop it or over time you still carry on doing it they will kick you out temporary and over time they will banned you... stupid funny as a veggie like a cucumber...how is that different from a dildo of the same size. So they will not allow non-sexually factory made toys. Fine... so I am too tired to argue with them and stop trying to get my channel back heheh and I was building a lot of followers too who are into this stuff and it is all free... I never ask for one single token or money alternative.

Understandable what... they try not to promo “foreign object” into anal for safety issue. Most importantly, they get pay by follower buying sex toy

12 hours ago, langren said:

Understandable what... they try not to promo “foreign object” into anal for safety issue. Most importantly, they get pay by follower buying sex toy

A dildo IS a foreign Object by definition don't you think? Also they do not sell dildo but a service they rely on to sell TOKEN money to users to pay or tip for sexual exhibitism and performances by couples. So they are making money that way as a means of profiting.

Edited by upshot

9 minutes ago, upshot said:

A dildo IS a foreign Object by definition don't you think? Also they do not sell dildo but a service they rely on to sell TOKEN money to users to pay or tip for sexual exhibitism and performances by couples. So they are making money that way as a means of profiting.

To them sex toy does not consider as foreign object as its meant for putting it in. FYI, those web site have sex toy ads. So they will get profit from there too.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:37 PM, langren said:

To them sex toy does not consider as foreign object as its meant for putting it in. FYI, those web site have sex toy ads. So they will get profit from there too.

I know what you mean...it was never like that long time back when I started using.. I am going to find some other place in any case. No use be where I am not wanted heh...nothign to lose for me. Their lost heheheh In fact I was teach some guys how to play with toys....as apart from asking me to do stuff, some ask me how to prepare and do long big toy and how to start.. so it at times become a teaching moment heheheh.... My following was growing before they started the no "Natural toy" ban :)

6 hours ago, upshot said:

I know what you mean...it was never like that long time back when I started using.. I am going to find some other place in any case. No use be where I am not wanted heh...nothign to lose for me. Their lost heheheh In fact I was teach some guys how to play with toys....as apart from asking me to do stuff, some ask me how to prepare and do long big toy and how to start.. so it at times become a teaching moment heheheh.... My following was growing before they started the no "Natural toy" ban :)

Long big toy??? You into anal is it?

9 hours ago, langren said:

Long big toy??? You into anal is it?

I think it's quite obvious about me for over a decade in BW (even stated in my profile page and short introduction there) well size wise to a certain limit and length well depends on what you call long or average for lengths up to 18 inch.  heheheh

Edited by upshot

2 hours ago, upshot said:

I think it's quite obvious about me for over a decade in BW (even stated in my profile page and short introduction there) well size wise to a certain limit and length well depends on what you call long or average for lengths up to 18 inch.  heheheh

now i know... LOL but i only tried other "thing" to masturbate instead of anal...

6 minutes ago, langren said:

now i know... LOL but i only tried other "thing" to masturbate instead of anal...

Whatever gets you "there' man heheh  Sex is not something you can write a rule book on HOW TO DO IT. It is something unique to you and I feel if it does not hurt anyone intentionally, go for it and try to keep some common sense with as you explore. Which was what I was doing on chaturbate.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.