Male HQ

Popular Thai Mookata Restaurant

Mookata set meal for 2 ($34.90++), Buffet is available from Mon -Thurs ($34.90++)

Ubiquitously named after the food it serves, Mookata Traditional Thai BBQ has been around for quite a few years, and definitely stays up to date with its exciting flavours that cater to the evolving tastes. Probably one of my favorites for Thai mookata in Singapore.

The meat selections are exquisite, especially the Pork Collar. They also have Pork Suriyaki in their set platters which is a must try, as well as Wagyu beef. Their special marination sauce are slathered on generously to ensure the grilled meat is packed with flavour. Tom yum marinated chicken/pork is available for the spice lovers. They use charcoal for their mookata hotpot for a more rustic experience while the pot skillet is big enough to not worry about your meat sliding into the soup.

Always putting customers first, they even have three different levels of spiciness for their chilli sauce to cater to different spice tolerances. I’ve to highlight their homemade Thai milk tea as one of the best I’ve tried. Mookata, Traditional Thai BBQ does not take in reservations but they do provide a queue system during peak hours!

Opening hours:  5pm to 12am (Mon – Thurs), 5pm to 1am (Fri), 12pm – 1am (Sat), 12pm – 12am (Sun)

Mookata, Traditional Thai BBQ: 103 East Coast Road, Singapore 428797 | Tel: 6344 2985 | Website Edited by Ethan_Oleh

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.