Male HQ

All About Football / Soccer - Premier League / Fifa / Euro Cup + UEFA Euro & Qatar World Cup + Live Football Coverage (Compiled)

The trophy will be lifted today when Liverpool and Chelsea meet at Wembley in the FA Cup Finals.

l3u53.jpg

This year’s final is the competition’s 131st but the first time that Chelsea and Liverpool will have met in the Wembley showpiece despite sharing a massive 43 FA Cup Semi-Final appearances between them.

Liverpool will be aiming for their second domestic trophy on Wembley soil this season having won the League Cup on penalties against Cardiff City earlier in the year.

But it is the Stamford Bridge side who were the first club to win The FA Cup at the new Wembley stadium when Didier Drogba scored an extra-time winner against Manchester United in 2007.

William Hill are offering odds of 4/6 on the Blues winning the match inside 90 minutes while Liverpool are rated as 5/4 outsiders.

The bookmakers have priced up a draw at 2/1 with the odds of a penalty shoot out at 5/1.

Half-time for FA Cup Finals: Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Liverpool needs to bring in Kuyt and Maxi to win the midfield battle, else Suarez can't even touch the ball.

Liverpool no one to pass to score leh, all playing through downing cross in and pray for something to happen.

Edited by babooshame07

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 5 years later...

Who do you think will win UEFA Euro 2020? Germany already out. England is in. 

And do you agreed on World Cup having first time in Arab World Qatar? 

Who is your favorite player and why? 

I used to play soccer (play as defender that is what I am good at haha) when I was young leisure street soccer, void deck even grass patch. The running, the sweat, the team spirit hug each other etc...shiok hehe 

Also have fetish fun of soccer jersey with long socks and smell my sweat cock cup or supporter haha be it outdoor or indoor or changing room haha shiok 😋

Edited by BudakFit

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Try and see

No offense, but judging from the lack of response, it kind of proves the stereotype that most gay guys are not into soccer 😁

Guest Try and see
10 hours ago, gc0805 said:

Most gay guys are into soccer players, not soccer :)

I f**king love this comment!!

But on that note, that is why I prefer to watch Australian footy, because the players wear very short shorts and sleeveless shirts when they play.  😈

tumblr_inline_p96ed4slaT1sy58sk_500.jpg

Not really true that gays are not into soccer.

Germany v Hungary: Fans wear rainbow colours at Allianz Arena before Group F game

Munich's Allianz Arena was awash with rainbow colours on Wednesday night as Germany fans showed their support for the LGBT community before their country's Euro 2020 Group F game with Hungary.

Supporters wore rainbow flags, wigs and face masks after Uefa denied Munich mayor Dieter Reiter's request to light up the Allianz Arena in rainbow colours.

Reiter made the request in protest against a new law in Hungary that bans sharing of any content seen as promoting homosexuality and gender change to under-18s.

Earlier this week, Uefa dropped its investigation into Germany captain Manuel Neuer wearing a rainbow captain's armband during his side's friendly game with Latvia on 7 June and Group F matches against France and Portugal.

The Bayern Munich goalkeeper wore the rainbow armband once again as his side took to the pitch to face Hungary.

One Germany fan invaded the pitch during the Hungarian national anthem and hoisted a rainbow flag into the air in front of Hungary's players before being tackled by stewards.

But inside, there was controversy - a spectator wearing a German shirt ran on to the pitch with a rainbow flag during the Hungarian anthem.

Ein Mann rennt mit einer Regenbogenfahne über den Rasen vor dem Spiel Deutschland gegen Ungarn in München am 23. Juni.

Pitch invader with rainbow flag tackled by stewards ahead of Germany vs  Hungary clash - Mirror Online

UEFA launch probe into 'discriminatory incidents' during Germany-Hungary  match- The New Indian Express

Football news - Protester with rainbow flag tackled by stewards before  Germany vs Hungary in Munich - Eurosport

One Germany fan invaded the pitch during the Hungarian national anthem and hoisted a rainbow flag into the air in front of Hungary's players before being tackled by stewards.

He was the gay hero of the Euro 2020/2021.

Arena ohne Regenbogenfarben: UEFA sagt Nein | BR24

The city of Munich or the stadium should have just illuminated it in rainbow colours without asking UEFA!

UEFA have turned down a request from the mayor of Munich for the city's stadium to be lit up in rainbow colours for Wednesday's Euro 2020 match between Germany and Hungary.

Munich mayor Dieter Reiter had said he wanted to light up the stadium in the colours in protest against a new law in Hungary that bans the dissemination of content in schools deemed to promote homosexuality and gender change.

Recent | Page 4 of 227 | SportsMint Media

The decision comes two days after UEFA said Germany captain Manuel Neuer and the German Football Association (DFB) would not face any disciplinary action for wearing a rainbow armband during the tournament.

Neuer, 35, wore the armband against France and Portugal, to show the DFB's support for the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month.

UEFA were investigating whether this contravened their rules over athletes not being permitted to make political statements. But UEFA said Sunday in a statement Neuer was "promoting a good cause" and opted against pursuing any further action.

Euro 2020: Stewards appear to confiscate rainbow flag from fans of Denmark  during Czech victory

At Euro 2020, a Riot of Color After a Protest Is Barred - The New York Times

I think the times are past that gay guys are not into soccer.  Some years back that might have been true.

From my personal experience in South East Asia or Singapore there is a bigger amount of gays who are following soccer compared to Europe.

(Can't compare with US, as soccer is not the top sport in the US).

When I saw the thread I actually thought, it would turn to a competition, who is the cutest soccer player at Euro 2020. ha ha.

11 hours ago, Guest Y娘娘 said:

So most are into Tokyo Olympics, maybe Badminton? But no more Lin Dan. 

most like to watch swimming and diving (can see hot bods), gymnastics (can see cute guys, hot bods and bulges) or athletics (can see bulges swinging left to right) :rolleyes:

Guest Try and see

14 hours ago, Guest Y娘娘 said:

So most are into Tokyo Olympics, maybe Badminton? 

3 hours ago, Guest LOL said:

most like to watch swimming and diving (can see hot bods),:rolleyes:

You've just described me  😜

Although not so much swimming, because swimmers tend to have very bulky and heavy physiques, whereas divers have a more shredded, leaner and toned physique.

Also, divers still wear speedos, but swimmers wear those ugly body suits.

Guest Try and see
3 hours ago, singalion said:

Not really true that gays are not into soccer.

I just remembered that there's a former soccer player who came out as gay a few years ago. He's currently working in Singapore.

Quite a hot and cute guy  😍

Thomas Beattie: Football distracted me from accepting I'm gay

skysports-thomas-beattie_5024529.jpg?202

https://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/12016314/thomas-beattie-football-distracted-me-from-accepting-im-gay

Check out his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/iamthomasbeattie/

There is The International Gay and Lesbian Football Association (IGLFA) holding international soccer competitions between gay soccer teams over the world or a gay Euro or South American gay soccer competition.

When playing with other teams locally there had been cases of attacks or fights, as the news reported. 

Due to the "macho" approach to soccer, professional gay players mostly stay discreet. If they come out, then it is often only after their soccer career ended.

This would stop if a famous player ever comes out, but considering his post marketing career I have doubts any manager would recommend.

The world should judge player on their skills and not their sexual orientation.

What is so difficult. There are gays everywhere, in the army, teachers, bankers, why not in soccer?

UEFA has ruled that Hungary must play two upcoming matches without fans in the stadium due to racism and homophobia during the group stage.

The Hungarian Football Federation was also fined €100,000 but the country's Foreign Minister seems to think the bad behavior of their fans is fine.

I hope Hungary's politicians understand that, if those racist and homophobic actions continue, UEFA will make them play a third game with no fans.

22 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Haha I know a few who into soccer. Thanks for your reply guys!

Tmr is England VS Italy

Which TEAM is the Champion? 

Difficult to say. Strangely, a lot turned out the other way then expected at this Euro 2020.

France was early out, Belgium could not make it against Italy. Spain while playing quite well against Italy did not find the winning goal and lost on penalties. Some teams advanced what nobody had expected at all.

From my personal assessment Italy will make it if they can keep the defence tight but England is very recently playing a new style of attacking very far in the field of the other team. I mean they start interrupting the play near the goal box line and troubling the opposite team to build up their game what they did not do before so much disallowing the opposite team to get into play. I assume Southgate will take 5 players in defence and make it a 5 4 1 in trying to block of the long balls from the Italians and to close the wings, even if he says it will be a 4 4 2.

I felt Italy is stronger than England in the technical abilities.

Mancini will try to put one defender each onto Sterling and Kane to void them.

For Italy, from my guess, they will let England play to open the field and come close to the Italian side but try fast attacks when getting the ball or wait for failed passes. Italian defence will be tight anyways as usual. I mean this is a typical feature of Italian soccer, a tight defence.

I hope we don't get any flawed penalties as this fall from Sterling against Denmark . I found it did not justify any penalty.

What is a bit unfair in my view is that England was always allowed to play at home. I had switched the location for example for the German match and the last match against Denmark. This is an unfair advantage to England.

What to note too is: If England can win, then it shows they can only win major championships on home ground! (World cup 1966).

Probably it won't be any interesting match to watch because it will be very defence driven. (Maybe interesting only on potential red cards, ha ha).

Hopefully, it won't turn nasty, like that one France - Italy some world cup ago ...

The referee will be him (another Dutch)...

Bjorn Kuipers

spacer.png

Edited by singalion

England shouldn’t use young players but experienced players haha 😂 

Nevertheless, Euro2020 is over with Italy 🇮🇹 become Champion! 🥳👏

Now is time to focus on Qatar World Cup 2022 it is really happening to be held there. 

recap:

Ok,. The English didn't bring it home, even not on the home turf...

First: England played well for 30 mins, after that they like disappeared. Despite the nervousness of the Italians, which was obvious at the first half, the English never scrambled their courage together and countered with attacks.

Best point was the referee not again to fall trap to these "falls" of Sterling and Kane.

During the Euro England received many free kicks (and some ended in goals) from these falls of Kane, which often did not look like fouls to me.

Overall I found the referee was good for a final.

Actually, Southgate was the best to know that for penalty shoot outs you don't bring the most youngest players. And having Soka, the youngest on the pitch, as the final penalty shooter, hm.

Surprising to me, after they were said to have trained penalties why did it end so bad for the English...

One positive point, Italy was quite civil this time around or let's say better mannered and without all this Neymar style of soccer drama on the pitch.

What made the English lose the title in my view was that they did not push stronger for a 2nd goal. You can't beat Italy with just one goal in front.

Will England need to wait another 55 years to end in a final? 🤣

The aftermath of the match did not promote the inclusive image of Great Britain and had plenty of spoilers to visit the country.

Had the three players managed their penalties on the penalty shoot out then they had been the kings. but...

However, attacking them later on their skin colour... that's not nice.

Almost 2,000 abusive messages were sent to Jadon Sancho, Bukayo Saka, Marcus Rashford and Raheem Sterling on Twitter during Euro 2020, analysis by the Professional Footballers’ Association has revealed.

Sancho, Rashford and Saka missed penalties in England’s Euro 2020 final shootout defeat to Italy at Wembley on Sunday night and were subsequently subjected to a torrent of abuse across social media platforms, much of it racist.

This was the line up for the match:

England

• 1 Jordan Pickford
  • 2 Kyle Walker
  • 5 John Stones
  • 6 Harry Maguire
  • 12 Kieran Trippier
  • 14 Kalvin Phillips
  • 4 Declan Rice
  • 3 Luke Shaw
  • 10 Raheem Sterling
  • 19 Mason Mount
  • 9 Harry Kane

Substitutes

• 7 Jack Grealish (s 99')
  • 8 Jordan Henderson (s 74')
  • 11 Marcus Rashford (s 120')
  • 13 Aaron Ramsdale
  • 15 Tyrone Mings
  • 16 Conor Coady
  • 17 Jadon Sancho (s 120')
  • 18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin
  • 23 Sam Johnstone
  • 24 Reece James
  • 25 Bukayo Saka (s 70')
  • 26 Jude Bellingham

Rashford and Sancho brought on just to take part at the penalties.

The error was made by the coach Southgate,

I assume he wanted to proof something to himself as he was the young player in the previous 1996 semi final when he missed the penalty as the last one to shoot.

Southgate took 3 young players out of the 5 for the penalties:

Kane 27y, Maguire 28, Rashford 23, Sancho 21, Saka 19.

Italy missed two penalties and Jorginho 29y missed his penalty despite having been named as one of the safest penalty takers...

"Over the course of his professional career, Jorginho's penalty record is impressive. He's taken 39 and only missed five,"

It can happen to every player...

Never understood the hesitations of PM Johnson on the knee fall before the match.

Players and officials in the Premier League started taking the knee to highlight racial inequality and discrimination.

Even if it is a political statement it is nothing that hurts society and shall create awareness on issued.

Last:

At least nobody was stabbed compared to the 1996 penalty shootout loss of England when English fans thought a student was a German and stabbed him.

Guest Meanly Preacher

No matter how much FIFA, UEFA, AFC, CAF, CONMEBOL, CONCACAF, and OFC try to stamp out racism, certain "football fans" simply refuse to stop showing their evil asses. Those three English players did not miss the penalty kicks because they are black (or mixed in the case of Sancho). They missed because they are young and inexperienced in situations like that. I don't understand why they first thing those "football fans" think about is the race of the players when the real problem is that their manager put too much pressure on youngsters who have never been under such an intense spotlight in their relatively short careers.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Futol
22 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Messi make a big headline...do you think he will go to PSG?

Seems like PSG is the only club rich enough to afford him. And they are really desperate to win the UCL. They threw obscene amounts of money at Neymar and Mbappe before and now Messi is more worth than them.

Manchester City is another club that desperate for UCL that they'll grab Messi if the ffp rules allows.

• G_M changed the title to All About Football / Soccer - Premier League / Fifa / Euro Cup + UEFA Euro & Qatar World Cup + Live Football Coverage (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.