Male HQ

奇葩说 - China's Lgbt Friendly Debate Show + 蔡康永出櫃14年孤獨矛盾 泣訴「我們不是妖怪」

蔡康永出櫃14年孤獨矛盾 泣訴「我們不是妖怪 (Video in Link)

2015年06月23日12:00

蔡康永2001年被李敖質問「是不是gay」,他坦誠以告公開出櫃,事隔14年,他近日錄製中國節目《奇葩說》,透露自己儼然成了「出櫃導師」,藝人想出櫃會先問他的意見,而他站在理性角度通常會攔住對方,卻又覺得自己很孤獨,說到此處忍不住淚崩。

蔡康永說:「演藝圈很多明星跟我沒那麼熟,他們會偷偷地透過朋友,繞來繞去地傳簡訊來……對方說10分鐘後要出櫃了,來諮詢我的意見。」蔡康永表示他能夠理解對方突然在這10分鐘想要做自己、不想再隱瞞粉絲,而對方會做什麼決定全看他贊成與否,他苦笑說:「我的壓力就這麼大,我倒楣嘛,就是唯一一個已經出了還健在的人。」

他說遇到這種商談,通常會攔一下,話鋒一轉,他提到「站在一個孤單的立場」突然悲中從來,哽咽約30秒,現場來賓鼓掌為他打氣,主持搭檔拍他的背安撫,他才含淚說:「我很希望很多人陪我,不要每次提到這個題目的時候,只能亮出我一個人是活著的人,我們總得給那些爸爸媽媽看,你出了櫃不會死掉,不是每個出櫃的人都被社會逼到陰暗的角落,沒有路可以走。」

他其實很希望對方爽爽快快地出櫃,不過站在理性的立場,他仍會攔住對方,勸對方先冷靜下來,半年或1年後再找他商量,因為他沒有把握對方能否承受他曾遭受的打擊。他的掙扎讓不少來賓跟著落淚,他說:「我能夠做到的唯一一件事情,只是證明給那些擔心的爸爸媽媽看,我們並不是妖怪,可以很好的活在這裡。」(吳惠菁/綜合報導)

420_f813a06c41451aa6ab4f34c523b6c316.jpg

蔡康永在《奇葩說》節目談到出櫃的掙扎。翻攝畫面

喜欢他的, 欣赏他的粉丝,不会因为他的"身份"有所更改变化,因为他并不是俊男帅哥,而是被他的谈吐"才气"吸引了。结婚生子,并不表示他/她就是一位孝子,同性恋者不一定会孤独,孤独不是同性恋的专利,可悲的是不明事理的" 普通人", 争气,就是活得更精彩,让人"嫉妒"

Guest Guest

康永与男友相恋21年 曾表白:下辈子还要一起(图)

文学城原文链接:http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2015/06/23/ent-100215.html

文章来源: 腾讯娱乐 于 2015-06-23

12943747_980x1200_281.jpg

腾讯娱乐讯 据台湾媒体报道,蔡康永出柜14年,外界以为他始终坦然平静,但他近日录节目却吐露自己的孤独,说到激动处更难过落泪,那一句“我们并不是妖怪,可以很好的活在这里”让人揪心。

还原当时他2001年11月上李敖代班的《文茜小妹大》,在节目插播广告时,李敖问他在节目中是不是什么都可以问,他豪爽回“当然什么都可以问啊”!结果李敖无预警问了“你为什么不结婚?你是不是gay?你是不是gay”?他坦然承认,不避讳同志性向,成了台湾演艺圈首位出柜者。

蔡康永出柜在李敖逼问下发生,李敖事后曾说:“我知道你恨我,我愿意再把你放回柜里,这样可以吗?”对此,蔡康永豁达说:“我不恨他,我因这件事而与他连结在一起,我觉得很有意思。”

而他的性向曾引起过度关注,还被董至成(小董)模仿,过分强调他是“同志”的身分,模仿中除了说话夸张外,连他的招牌“肩上乌鸦”也变成一坨屎,他事后透过经纪人致电表达不满,称对同志圈不尊重,后小董则打电话道歉。

蔡康永出柜2年多受访描述当时心境,“他问我这个问题,总比阿猫阿狗问我要高兴一点。如果我不喜欢说谎的话,我就不希望在任何状况下说谎,意思就是说,如果是一个狗屁倒灶的主持人问我,我也得回答。但如果是李敖,我觉得还不错啊,起码是一号人物”!

当时的坦然,跟父亲前一年过世有关吗?他说:“一定的。不然就得处理爸爸的那份感觉啊。我也许可以不在李敖面前说谎,可是我一定有办法让那家电视台不播那一段。”

虽说他认为自己处于孤单的立场,其实,他身边一直有一位是情人也是家人,他和George 1994年相恋,隔年赴日旅游因遇到大地震,灾情惨重,两人相依为命后被救难队救出,后在京都的大雪中约定“我们要永远在一起”。后谈到这一段往事,他更深情隔空喊话:“希望下辈子还要与他在一起。”

蔡康永的公开,曾天真以为从此可与另一半走出社会道德的枷锁,但媒体紧迫盯人,他才觉悟,“我们终于体认,原来别人的标准与我们不同,所以他(指男友)从此拒绝再出现在媒体版面。”但他不忘补充,“但至少我不后悔出柜,我无法把谎言藏太久,自己放得开,面对外界才会看得开”。

Guest Guest

Despite Taiwan being open enough to talk about anything gay on TV, it seems gays still feel isolated and "othered" in the society. Is there no Asian society where gays feel welcomed and embraced for having the honesty and courage to be ourselves and different from others? Why should one only be talented if gay? Why can't one be the guy on the street and gay without feeling like one doesn't belong? Kind of shocking to learn that in this time and age.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My personal favourites are the loudmouthed but eloquent “大美玲“ 姜思达,sweetie-pie and gentlemanly 樊野 and the spunky and ever sassy 马薇薇。Didn't really take to the snarky 花稀 and brash and too-in-your-face 范恬恬。Oh and you should google for the story of the nickname "大美玲“, very unexpected and funny!

艾力is Uighur - as in Ali. He is not mixed in the modern day sense. 肖晓is on another show 女神新装where he is really 霸气十足as the fashion buyer for one of China's top retail websites. He's a typical fashion industry bimbo, especially when you watch the Final between him and 邱晨.

But all time fav is 如晶宝贝. She's done very well given her Malaysian accent. In fact, she was the only one given the gold pass by one of the judges during auditions to go straight through. I heard she's a qualified lawyer in Malaysia.

艾力is Uighur - as in Ali. He is not mixed in the modern day sense. 肖晓is on another show 女神新装where he is really 霸气十足as the fashion buyer for one of China's top retail websites. He's a typical fashion industry bimbo, especially when you watch the Final between him and 邱晨.

But all time fav is 如晶宝贝. She's done very well given her Malaysian accent. In fact, she was the only one given the gold pass by one of the judges during auditions to go straight through. I heard she's a qualified lawyer in Malaysia.

No wonder she got that lawyer 'seh'. Another young guy got the lian bang qiang too! The cute teenager in cap and berms. Got at least two malaysians on the show.

Singaporeans also auditioned I think, but cmi. I don't think it's a question of linguistic capability, but somehow we aren't as capable of original thought as our Malaysian cousins.

Ok, average Singaporean Chinese language also not good enough. The phrases they use are more cheem.

Singaporeans also auditioned I think, but cmi. I don't think it's a question of linguistic capability, but somehow we aren't as capable of original thought as our Malaysian cousins.

Ok, average Singaporean Chinese language also not good enough. The phrases they use are more cheem.

Singaporeans auditioned? They got show on tv? I want to laugh. Singaporeans love to quote from three "reliable" sources: the "straights" times, our gahmen and the Pope. Neither entertaining nor informational tv that makes. Malaysians are far more stimulated and stimulating in thoughts.

艾力 said the studio version is 8 to 10 times more 重口味 than the tv version. I so cannot believe China can actually go that far in freedom of speech when they have no human rights. And sadly, here we have neither.

That was in the past. 樊野 and that angmo married overseas but are now divorced. Anyway prcs are now light years ahead of us, when we are still struggling with that archaic 377a.

yeahj, it is so surprising china is now so open with such topics bu we struck with the arabic countries in this...

zzzz

anyway, was very impressed by Cai Kang Yong after watching this show, whatever topic he can also say something to convince u to agree with his viewpoints!

• Guest locked this topic