Male HQ

Hospital Encounter of a Sexual Nature (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest bearbear

Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:59 am

Post subject: Re: Horny Hospital

why so hush hush. share what u want to ask guest lah, its a forum after all.

• 5 years later...

I visited my friend in a hospital and there was this young good-looking Indian man whose wife is going to give birth soon in the same ward. Our eyes met and I would feel that I want to service him. I went to the toilet to pee and he happened to be there. I went to one of the cubicles and he came in later. I told him that I want to suck his dick. He said that it has been long since he has sex with his wife as she was pregnant. He was horny and came loads in my mouth. We exchanged number, I guess I don't mind serving him for the rest of his life.

I guess the next cruisy area will be hospital where there are gonna be more young handsome dad to be...

Guest medicine man

How wonderful, thoughtful and considerate of you . I am sure the management in public and private hospitals in SDingapore would like to thank you for your kind and fearless act of service. They are sending you on a mercy trip to Calcutta to service the soon-to-be-fathers. Btw,it 's one way ticket :)

Indeed there r lots of young doctors & male nurses.

But, when I need to be warded, I will be too sick to think of having anything wif them. Don't know why, hospitals r always filled wif sleeping gas which will made ppl sleep & sleep & sleep. I can sleep for almost 22hrs a day.

Even when requested assisted bath wif a cute male nurse, dun know y will automatically feel paiseh :oops:

Maybe visitors can enjoy it more than patients....

• 9 months later...
Guest Marad44

At 21, long before I discovered my gay side, I was hospitalized for observation in Chiba, Japan where I had just gone on engineering scholarship. Being new and not knowing any Japanese, I was 'assigned' a night nurse with some knowledge of English.

That night she came to give me a sponge bath. I was shy, virgin and I tried to resist her attempt to clean my privates but the more I tried, the more aggressive I turned her into. In the end I lost out and she had me opened up head to toe, frisking me as though in vengeance. I erected, unable to cope and she did more than milk, cleaned me up nicely and left. I was scared more than pleased. I checked myself out the next day.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:07 am Post subject: Re: Horny Hospital Hi guest, Could I contact you pls? Need a chat with you. Regards

You're another patient in the same ward? hahaha

At 21, long before I discovered my gay side, I was hospitalized for observation in Chiba, Japan where I had just gone on engineering scholarship. Being new and not knowing any Japanese, I was 'assigned' a night nurse with some knowledge of English.

That night she came to give me a sponge bath. I was shy, virgin and I tried to resist her attempt to clean my privates but the more I tried, the more aggressive I turned her into. In the end I lost out and she had me opened up head to toe, frisking me as though in vengeance. I erected, unable to cope and she did more than milk, cleaned me up nicely and left. I was scared more than pleased. I checked myself out the next day.

Erm, this thread is titled "Horny Hospital", not "Scary Hospital" you know. Hahahaha... kidding.

• 4 weeks later...
i wish exciting things happen to me in the hospital :(

you the doctor... you can examine any patient you want - of course within reason... and look all you want... :-)

most patients, seeing you as the doctor will not be trying anything until you make the first move, but hell, why shxt where you work??? you can always ask for contact number and 'catch up' after patient is discharged, and meet as private people...

hahah but i will NEVER look at my patients in those light. its so.. weird. hahaha

i did have a patient who tried to hit on me.. in his 20s and came in with abdomen pain, so I had to expose his abdomen to examine right? then he started stroking my hand as i examined his abdomen! It was 3 am in the morning, I didnt even want to react. I just said sternly, ""put your hands by your side" and completed my examination. was so tired that I totally forgot that he stroke my hand until the next day! (thankfully he was discharged the next day. would have been weird to see him!)

Guest Marad44
... i will NEVER look at my patients in those light...

But Marlon, the Peruvian doctor, a chat buddy on Windows Live does! :oops: Graduated from medical college in Cuba, his bed-side manners would raise anyone's eyebrows. Serving on a floating hospital that reaches into the Amazon jungle, he can't keep his hands on his stethoscope alone. He tells of his escapades as if they are feathers on his cap.

Note: During my 3 weeks of combing through the length and breadth of the country, I wondered if the Peruvians' high sensuality could be attributed in part to their consumption of Maca in food & drinks from their early ages. Read: http://www.macasex.com/. Maca can be obtained in Asia as a non-prescription supplement at drug stores.

I do know many people turned horny when in hosptial bed, due to loneliness I guessed, however they don't turned us horny as they were reeked with medication.

I take the above as pure story, the leg-injured guy should have been put on uretherus bag instead of hoping to the toilet with another stranger. Usually, the nurse male or female, will do the job and forbade stranger to assist the patient. This is supposed to be a strict hospital profocol in case the patient fell and injured badly. The TS has no responsibility to the patient, the nurse does. So hospital take such action very seriously. Anyway, I believe the above is pure imagination and fantasy gone while when he visited someone else in hospital.

• 4 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

My ah pek boyfriend was hospitalised a few months ago.

i went to visit him on the day his wife and son weren't coming to see him.

He told me before hand that I had to help him take shower, so I had prepared lubricant, since it meant a Fcuk while we are at it.

We both stripped naked and he proceeded to suck me.

I lubed his hole and entered him, with the water running.

And while I was screwing him, I rubbed soap all over his back and slide my body up and down against his.

i came quicker than usual 

and found a big pile of shit on the shower floor.

he hadn't shitted for days he told me, haha....

4 minutes ago, Guest said:

He told me before hand that I had to help him take shower, so I had prepared lubricant, since it meant a Fcuk while we are at it.

And while I was screwing him, I rubbed soap all over his back and slide my body up and down against his.

Did you help him to clean the pile of shits? 

Guest Eeew!
5 minutes ago, Guest said:

So gross!

Guest Lawrence
23 hours ago, hairy springroll said:

Some male nurses are cock teasers  too

esp pinoy

LOL. So true. WheN I was admitted at the hospital 3 yrs ago dUe to accident, i Hardly can move my arms as equipments and dextrose were attached. One male nurse who was so manly cute came to me to clean me up. I was so horny that morning as it had been a week since my last release. I asked him if he can give me a hand as I need to release the urge. He locked the door and quickly jacked me off and felt relieved when the cum exploded. After that he cleaned me and i said thanks. He just smiled.

6 hours ago, Guest Lawrence said:

LOL. So true. WheN I was admitted at the hospital 3 yrs ago dUe to accident, i Hardly can move my arms as equipments and dextrose were attached. One male nurse who was so manly cute came to me to clean me up. I was so horny that morning as it had been a week since my last release. I asked him if he can give me a hand as I need to release the urge. He locked the door and quickly jacked me off and felt relieved when the cum exploded. After that he cleaned me and i said thanks. He just smiled.

Which hospital was that? 

19 hours ago, Guest said:

hey, I use water hose to clear my wash basin blockage. same scenario sia....hahahaha..

On 4/17/2016 at 1:21 PM, Guest said:

I thought staff only showered for old uncles.  Young patients have to shower themselves. 

hm not true. was hospitalized when i was 15 and had the help of a nurse to shower.

i was naked and he was soaping my cock / bum . 

but it wasnt sexual ... he was just helping me 

ppl think too much liao 

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

In one period of my life (some 15 years ago) I was in and out of hospital on suspicion of prostate cancer.  I remember being in hospital for 2 nights for observation because of excruciating pain in my pubic area and there was blood in my urine.  Every 3 hours or so, this  male nurse would come in and check my balls and dick.  Part of the procedure was to pressed my pubic area just above the root of my dick and then squeeze my dick.  Naturally I would get semi-hard.  One the 3rd or was it 4th round, I noticed that he was sporting a bulge in his loose-fitting uniform pants.  I stared at it and sensing that I noticed his state, he immediately apologised.  I assured him it was okay and that I am flattered that I was still able to have such an effect on a young and good-looking guy like him.  Incidentally, he was a 23-year old Malay male nurse.

The next round that he came to check me out, he proceeded to squeeze my cock as per normal procedure. But this time it didn't stop there.  He continued to stroke my dick up and down until it became fully erect.  Then he moved closer to my bed such that his crotch was leaning against my hand.  I took the hint and reached out to stroke his erection through his pants.  Then he stopped and went to locked the door.  Once back by my bedside, he unzipped his pants and my hands moved in and pulled out his hard rod.  He was not only hard but his precum was already flowing copiously.  As I fondled his cock, he bent over and started sucking my tits.  Then he moved up and placed his erect cock in front of my face.  I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him to orgasm. 

A different male nurse was on duty the next night.  This time a Filipino male nurse.  The minute he walked in, he smiled at me and said, "Roz told me about last night." and gave me a grin.  Of course, he too unloaded his spunk in my mouth.

seemed like all the nurses love such encounters! I felt unsafe!

1 hour ago, Guest said:

You must be staying in those Class A room. Even for a single room, the door has a viewing window. Locking the door will not stop people from peeping into the window.

KIMLO is quite rich!

On 5 May 2016 at 4:26 PM, kimlo777 said:

In one period of my life (some 15 years ago) I was in and out of hospital on suspicion of prostate cancer.  I remember being in hospital for 2 nights for observation because of excruciating pain in my pubic area and there was blood in my urine.  Every 3 hours or so, this  male nurse would come in and check my balls and dick.  Part of the procedure was to pressed my pubic area just above the root of my dick and then squeeze my dick.  Naturally I would get semi-hard.  One the 3rd or was it 4th round, I noticed that he was sporting a bulge in his loose-fitting uniform pants.  I stared at it and sensing that I noticed his state, he immediately apologised.  I assured him it was okay and that I am flattered that I was still able to have such an effect on a young and good-looking guy like him.  Incidentally, he was a 23-year old Malay male nurse.

The next round that he came to check me out, he proceeded to squeeze my cock as per normal procedure. But this time it didn't stop there.  He continued to stroke my dick up and down until it became fully erect.  Then he moved closer to my bed such that his crotch was leaning against my hand.  I took the hint and reached out to stroke his erection through his pants.  Then he stopped and went to locked the door.  Once back by my bedside, he unzipped his pants and my hands moved in and pulled out his hard rod.  He was not only hard but his precum was already flowing copiously.  As I fondled his cock, he bent over and started sucking my tits.  Then he moved up and placed his erect cock in front of my face.  I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him to orgasm. 

A different male nurse was on duty the next night.  This time a Filipino male nurse.  The minute he walked in, he smiled at me and said, "Roz told me about last night." and gave me a grin.  Of course, he too unloaded his spunk in my mouth.

Now I know why patients in B & C Class wards pressed call bell long long also no nurses come to help.  Answer: they are queuing outside your room. Lol

On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 4:26 PM, kimlo777 said:

This is what i called cock and bull story. 

RIDICULOUS.

4 hours ago, Guest said:

And very imaginative.  What cannot happened in reality happened in delusion. 

How how is this Kimlo person? Maybe he's getting senile.

• 3 weeks later...

Tsk tsk... just because none of you have such encounter doesn't mean others can't have.  I smell an intense sourness of grapes in this thread.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Clerk

I knew of a real case many years back where a senior male nurse sucked and swallowed the cums of a NS guy from guard unit where he was admitted for leg injury.  When being questioned why he did not resist, he explained that he thought the nurse was performing some "physiotherapy". 

Guest Nurse
10 minutes ago, Guest Clerk said:

I knew of a real case many years back where a senior male nurse sucked and swallowed the cums of a NS guy from guard unit where he was admitted for leg injury.  When being questioned why he did not resist, he explained that he thought the nurse was performing some "physiotherapy". 

Lol the nurse practicing some voodoo lah, sucking the poison out from the leg with the thick 'straw'.

Guest Wetdreams
On Thursday, May 05, 2016 at 4:26 PM, kimlo777 said:

Guest must be hallucinating. Squeezing one's dick doesn't constitute part of checking if one has prostrate cancer. Let alone doing it every 3 hours or so.

Google it.

Guest WeNoStupid
1 minute ago, Guest Wetdreams said:

Guest must be hallucinating. Squeezing one's dick doesn't constitute part of checking if one has prostrate cancer. Let alone doing it every 3 hours or so.

Google it.

Don't worry. Nobody is believing him. He even claimed to have sucked hundreds of dicks at esplanade. Lol

• G_M changed the title to Hospital Encounter of a Sexual Nature (Compiled)
Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Clerk said:

How do people know the story? Was the NS guy hot?

19 hours ago, Guest WeNoStupid said:

Don't worry. Nobody is believing him. He even claimed to have sucked hundreds of dicks at esplanade. Lol

I am old enough to catch the drift of Esplanade Walk, way before the reclamation begun.

I reckon those days are now gone forever but the memories stay.

I choose to believe that (uncle Kim) he DID had his fair share of dicks.

Remember this was the 70s-80s where (for him) any dick will do-anyway, you can't deny the fact that all of us yearn dicks and a dick in hand is worth two in the bushes.  There was no place to do it except in public toilets and in the bushes. 

I, of course, stick to AMDK..no, I am not high brow but during the 70s-80s, speaking dialects and Mandarin was considered low brow.  I was fortunate to have met several interesting AMDK and we did have very good times together.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.