Male HQ

What Makes A Good Btm

Peter

I visited OneSeven sauna on friday. Got this stocky man into a room and proceeded to pump him.

I would usually be able to last for a long time and choose whether to cum. However this btm is real good. He did not just lie on the bed and leaving it to the top like most btm. He was using his ass muscle to actively massage my cock when I was pumping him.

I think I lasted about 10-15 minutes and I knew he got me as I could feel the cumming feeling. I tried to slow down but he would not allow. I ejaculated into the condom and it was over.

My question : Tops like to share what they see in a btm to consider them as good btm.

I've met only a very few bottom whom are, in my opinion are consider good. Like you say, they don't just lie there, they will train themselves in the art of being a good bottom, by :-

1. Exercising their ass muscle to maintain a tight ass.

2. Wash themselves, prior to every session, so that they are clean when u fcuk them

3. Help you get hard when necessary.

4. Work with you, by anticipating your needs by getting into position while you fcuk them.

5. Have patient with you.

6. By keep coming back for more.

That's what I think makes a good bottom.

In order to answer this type of Question,maybe can ask ourself,ARE YOU A GOOD TOP?

Most time people " thought " that they are GOOD Top,flexi or btm but actually they are not at all,however it depends alot on other party too.

Most flexi or btm don't like to get fxxk long,they will keep asking whether are you cumming soon if you taking too long,some don't like to kiss or suck,just prefer to get fxxk,to me this type of person i will grade as D.

To me a person that is Good in Bed,don't really need to have very long hours of session,cos not alot people can do that,however at least they need to know what they want & the other party needs even they don't tell you anything." Read " through their movement & action,try to explore they body yourself,they will react differently if that is their sensitive parts,maybe can ask what they don't do before hand.

A Good Btm depends alot on Good Top too,cos a Good sex not just one sided,it makes both hands to :clap: .

I like alot alot of foreplay,romance & lots of kissing & hugging,to me that is the most important warm up for a real good sex,cos a good sex comes from real true feeling & not cos just both want to cum & game over,it's meaningless,but most of the people have the wrong imperssion that romance mean LTR,is not true,you need to warm up both parties engine before you want to move smoothly.

In bed i will like to be active,so normally i like to take the move,i like to be gentle & slow when both are really ready for hot action,then will proceed to oral & more.

Some people due to " safetly " reason will not into kissing,sucking ( with condom ) or rimming,but to me i prefer whole package if i really click & comfortable with the person.

Frankly so far i don't encouter alot of Good flexi or btm,even most friends say those guys are hot,after " tested " i will only say so-so.

I dare to say that even u may think that he is hot & Good Btm to you,but does not mean you are same to him though he may moan loud etc when having fun with you.Some btm are hot & they like kinky stuffs,but to you maybe will piss you off,so most important is he need to be the way you want them to be on bed,else ...

ps : TOP does not mean they don't like to get rim,i really surprise that most people will have this type of thinking :P ,i also don't like when people say that they are pure top so they don't suck,to me is so funny,don't suck or kiss don't make a " PURE TOP " to be a " GOOD TOP ".

I am a top but i don't believe that a btm or flexi need to do most thing for the other party,cos GOOD sex need to be mutual esp if both have chemisty & comfortable with each other.

So what makes a good btm?Answer is very simple,when both really enjoy with one another in sex & the chemistry is there,who is good top or good btm will no longer important cos it no longer exists

For me, a good bottom should have these:

1. Participation during the sex and not just laying down like a dead fish

2. They should wash themself regularly and maintain a good "clean house"

3. Agreed as mentioned by gachi muchi, they should exercise their ass muscle to

maintain a tight ass :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I agree fully with snowball on this topic.

from the altenate term, active, we use to address top indicates that the sexual process and, therefore, satisfactions seems to fall more on shoulders of tops, instead.

But i believe, as snowball pointed out, it take two to tango for this sexual process and the subsequent gratifications for both.

asking a question like what makes a good bottom is like asking to list the qualities of mr. right or an ideal bride. if u r lousy man, the ideal bride, if there is one, wouldn't want u for his man anyway. so i agree wif snowball that maybe we needa ask if we are a good top too and see to that, only then will we keep the good bottom coming for us, hehe.

Being tops, we need to be aware that it's not all about your own satisfaction in sexual intercourses. we have to discern the need of the bottom as well. for example, if i m a 'quick cummer' how can i control or calm myself so that i can last longer for bottom who perfers longer session of frictional sensation on his arse. or how do i excite myself to cum faster, if i m a marathon fxxker, for a bottom whose limit is only 10min.

of cos, the co-operation of the bottom is greatly welcomed. for example, maybe he shud back off alittle in stimulating u or he needs to be more reactive and passionate to turn the heat up for u to achieve mutual satisfaction.

Being tops, we need to be aware that it's not all about your own satisfaction in sexual intercourses. we have to discern the need of the bottom as well. for example, if i m a 'quick cummer' how can i control or calm myself so that i can last longer for bottom who perfers longer session of frictional sensation on his arse. or how do i excite myself to cum faster, if i m a marathon fxxker, for a bottom whose limit is only 10min.

ermmm , a very good observation .. obviously u r a very sensitive top :thumb:

Guys what do you think of this phrase:

"It takes a good bottom to be a good top"

In my experience, I find that tops should occasionally try to take cock to get a feel for what it is like to be on the receiving end. Some tops think that they are all so macho and manly because they pump like energiser bunny. Oh please... what makes you think that every one wants a jackhammer in their ass? <_<

I feel that my having been fxxked makes me more sensitive to the needs of my bottoms. Labels are so restricting, we are born with a cock and an ass for a reason.. :D

Am more than happy to volunteer my services as a top if any of you tops want to try.. :thumb:

I agree with Topchinese. I sometimes wonder what made my boy search for other men for sex. I thought it is fresh meat but he said those were regulars. Then someone asked me to take note of my performance and skill... Not that I am not good, my boy would moan and thoroughly the sex when we make love... But there must be ways to improve... I am letting him take control and decide which position and what speed he wants etc now... It is important to me that he is kept happy... :)

Sometimes, I wonder whether I should experience what he has to go through...

But this is NOT a solicitation for guys to top me hor... :rolleyes:

snowball

Frankly so far i don't encouter alot of Good flexi or btm,even most friends say those guys are hot,after " tested " i will only say so-so.

Sometimes I wonder if this type of thing happen often. After someone had tasted you, he'll tell somebodyelse. Then your reputation and even performance in bed gets spread around. Suddenly you find people come to you say want to "test"....The problem is I also not sure this is good or bad thing? :lol: You would think they're in supermarket testing the free sample meats :)

Usually those who want to take you on are quite confident tops and really I don't mind open legs for them. I'm quite sure we're fully compatible in bed before agreeing. But then I also know of some tops with lousy reputation and they too want to test. Of course I reject. But in one case we never even had sex and he spread the rumour that I was lousy and smelly. This complicated circle sometimes don't know want to make me laugh or cry :yuk:

Now I find even people here are talking about evaluating top or bottom performance as well. Looks like we are repeating what we do in our own little circle here as well :D

Oh there, you mean there is a circle of masc btms here who will compare notes and swap contacts? Where do I audition for these btms? :P

From my experience, singaporean guys are quite shy about sex and sexrecommendations. At least in public. Not many people I know will say "Eh... you see that guy over there in indigo jeans by the counter, he very shiok one leh, got donkey dick and fxxked me alll night last week, you want I intro u?". :D

Reminds me of that old advertising joke. :lol:

You see an awesome guy at a party. You approach him and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."

***** That's Direct Marketing!

You see an awesome guy at a party. You get his phone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."

***** That's Telemarketing!

You're at a party and see an awesome guy. He walks up to you and says, "I've heard about you - you're fantastic in bed."

***** That's Branding!

You are hosting party that has lots of awesome guys. A friend asks "how do I know which one is the most fantastic in bed?" You say, well according to all the blogs - he is!

***** That's Blog Marketing!

You are hosting party that has lots of awesome guys. A friend says "so many handsome men, how do they rank in bed?" You say, lets go to my office and Google them.

***** That's Search Marketing

A guys on his way to a party realizes that there could be awesome guys in all the houses he's passing. He climbs on the roof of a house near the center and shouts at the top of his lungs, "I'm fantastic in bed!"

***** That's SPAM!

You are at a party and tell a friend to go talk to a guy because "he's really good in bed".

***** That's referral, err, I mean affiliate marketing!

You tell a friend to go talk to a guy and tell him "he's really good in bed - a friend told me he was the best he ever had AND he rated him a 10!”

****** That's affiliate marketing with good pre-sell and a dynamite testimonial!

From my experience, singaporean guys are quite shy about sex and sex recommendations. At least in public.

Well, I would agree to say the Asians in general and in particular the local guys in comparison to Westeners as we are not "so open" on such things :oops:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

1. I never say that i am very good Top,cos i do believe in both way & mutual

2. I not the person that like to kiss & tell, those are friends intro to me,if click then proceed,very simple,but after the fun,even frds ask,i also Zip my mouth just smile at them

3. I very surprise that now still got many people have this thinking that Asian still so old fasion not as open as Westeners, do you know that some of my friends they have " parties " every week at least 2 to 3 times? some are lawyers,teachers & Doctors etc,many white also impressed by that in those parties.

4. Depends how close & how much your friends trust you,if you not that easy going & they comfortable with you,do you think they so free to intro their friends to you & share their erotic encounter

5. Is true that not alot of Good btm & good top around,more difficult to find Good flexi,most time true facts people don't like to hear.

6. I dare to say that i am a not bad top,not comment by myself,but by my frds frds,most feedback if from my frds or those who attend the parties,however i more believe that,if you are gd enough,you wont need to tell but others will " spread " for you.

what for i need to show off here,cos you don't even know who am i & how i look like :P

7. People spread free for you & you ask them to spread for you are totally different thing,don't understand why so many people like to add something or more to others people words,that makes them feel more great & happy :P

8. Guest,i think you are old & mature enough,that is my own preference,of cos maybe that sentence make you feel unhappy,but that's my character,i m str forward,good i will say good not even need you to tell me anything,

if you read carefully my posting did say that :

" I am a top but i don't believe that a btm or flexi need to do most thing for the other party,cos GOOD sex need to be mutual esp if both have chemisty & comfortable with each other. "

" So what makes a good btm?Answer is very simple,when both really enjoy with one another in sex & the chemistry is there,who is good top or good btm will no longer important cos it no longer exists ."

9. I am Top,yet i interested to know how a btm or flexi clean their ass & what they don't like to do or people do to them in the first place,what makes them really turn on or high etc,i very into romance,if those ppl that offence when i say that i grade D to those ppl that dun kiss,suck etc,sorry,cos i always believe in mutual

ps : Even if you are mature & old enough ( as i am almost 30 not too old but also not that young, yet already can be uncle ), that's does not make you know everything,as now youngster dare to try most thing & many things than those mature guys,don't even say you eat salt more than they eat rice etc,cos now what those youngster did is much more daring.So don't stop at your old world,your can give advice as i always believe that old uncles & mature words are very meaningful & useful,however try don't deny something cos you all never try b4 or encounter,maybe those friends group that we have are totally different,so topics & things we do also different,hope you all will understand. :thumb:

Actually "auto-cum" goes back to my performance as a top. I find it an achievement if I can make a btm shoot his load without touching himself, just by massaging him inside with my cockhead. :D

Not sure if its a good thing for btms to cum so quick tho. Btms should have the endurance to take it for as long as they can... and for as many tops as they want. I've met btms who could do it non-stop for hours! :o

Once, there was this uncle btm I once met in the sling in OneSeven, he wanted me to share his ass with a few other tops so we left the door open. Over the next 45 mins, he btmed for about 5 of us continuously. We all took turns to insert inside him and he was very relaxed on the sling. I was the last to cum inside him (with a condom of course) and he somehow managed to remain very very tight and sexy even after so much f**king! Now that's what I called a good btm, sporting, sexy and tight! :)

That sling room is really hot. :lol:

I don't know if I met this same uncle. Anyway, I chatted with this uncle and trying to get him to go to a room. He was stocky and quite manly. I thought he was a top but he's friendly yet not interested. I was prowling around when I saw a group gathering at the sling room. I was quite surprised that it was him in the sling getting gangbanged.

What's even more surprising, later I saw him in a room and so I walked in and closed the door. He said now I should understand why he was not interested earlier. You can call me hypocrite but when he bend over without even being told, my interest dropped. I just can't understand why he wanted to be such a slut. Moreover when I fingered his ass, it was really loose and sticky all over. He hasn't even bothered to cleanup after being gangbanged.

I cooked up an excuse that I was spent. We lay in bed and we hugged. Frankly again, he smelled of cum and musky sex. He's the type that I like very much but after witnessing him being gangbanged, somehow his appeal to me dropped to zero. I just had to ask him why he did it. It bothered him that I asked. He just sighed and said it's a long story so cannot tell. He's glad I asked because nobody bothered to ask. Most men will simply pump him and leave. Some will even scold him for being a slut. He knew I was silently calling him a slut. It was no coincidence that he trained up this big stocky body. This was his asset for attracting men to fxxk him. That made him felt that his efforts were well appreciated by men. That was what attracted me too right? If he's not so well muscled and even if he's not a slut, would I chase after him just now?

Strange logic but it seemed to make sense. Even now if he goes back to the sling room, he can still get many men to gangbang him. He gets high from being lusted after by other men. I liked to play with his meaty body but when I touched his sticky and musky smelling hole, I gave up and left. Almost as soon as I left, another man went into his room and from the noises within, I can tell he was getting pumped. It didn't take long and the door opened and he left just as quickly. That's the kind of fxxk and run fun he was talking about.

There he was casually wiping his ass with tissues. When he saw me he smiled. and said if I liked to watch, he'll tell the next man. I am writing this because at that time I was really confused about my feelings. I was feeling kind of jealous about something. When he was so casual about letting me watch him being fxxked, I almost wanted to go inside and hit him. It was almost like he knew I lusted for him and yet he gave himself freely to other men just to piss me off. Or maybe I was only imagining that I meant anything to him since we were only strangers. Then he did it again, he bend over at the bed and presenting his ass at me. I felt like going in and slap his big meaty ass and rape him. So very contradicting to lust and be angry at the same time.

But I controlled myself and didn't move. Before I knew it, another man just rushed in and closed the door. I was stunned. I didn't even see his face. This time I heard smacking of butt and realised he's got a rough one this time. The moaning and butt pumping sounds followed. Then the door opened, he's letting me watch. This time I walked in, closed the door because I didn't want more to join in.

The top pulled off my towel and made me let him suck my cock while he pumped. From behind me, the slut fingered my ass. I stopped him. I tried to jack his cock, he stopped me. Before long, the top let go of my cock to concentrate on pumping when he's close to cumming. He was slapping and pinching the bottom as he got more worked up. Finally he released and collapsed. Again he quickly got up and left.

The slut casually got up to get tissues to wipe his ass. This time I can clealy see his ass was all puffy and red with the pink flesh turned inside out. The musky smell was stronger. What the hell, how many more men will he service before he's satisfied? I asked him. Surprisingly, he said he's tired and sore already. He only need me to satisfy him or else he'll go for more men. Why me? Because he wanted to see if he can make me his love fool, he actually said that.

Then he did it again, presented his ass at me and sighed. This time I put on the condom and penetrated him. If I don't, the door will open and the next man will simply rush in again. It's really not much of a penetration because he was well pumped wide opened. Then it happened, slowly I felt something griped my cock. It got tighter as I pumped. Then he relaxed and it's gone. After a while, he tightened even harder. I felt so good, I pumped faster and harder. Suddenly he relaxed and I only felt some squishy wetness. I let him relax awhile before I slapped his butts to tell him to tighten. This time I was nearly made to cum and again suddenly he let me go.

While I let him relax, I turned him over to face me and I put his brawny legs up my shoulders. I penetrated him and slapped his butt to tell him to go. He griped me tight, I aimed up for his prostate and jacked his cock. He was fingering my hole. Before long he was breathing hard telling me to stop jacking him until I'm going to cum first because he'll not be able to gripe me when he had cummed. Too late, I was going crazy because I was going to cum. He hit my g-spot with his finger and I shot immediately. He shot spurts of thick cum even while I collapsed over him.

Then I felt him relax his ass and my cock slipped out together with some sticky liquids. I reached for the tissues to wipe his ass for him. He spread his legs wide and I saw the mess that I made of his ass. Now that he was totally relaxed, I can see that it was wide open enough to see the internal pink flesh. Though it was musky, it was quite nice to look at the rosy pink buds. When the tissues touched it, it instinctively closed and disgorged some murky liquids, probably the ky. Kind of disgusting but yet sexy ;) because this mess was made by me.

Finally he's satisfied and left.

Guest Btm Uncle

I thought I already very cheekopek. That uncle even more.

Only one time I don't know why so horny I leave the room door open see got business or not. I heard if you lay on bed on tummy then you are invite people to fxxk you. First time already two men come in. I also didn't expect double business. Ended up got spit roasted. First doggy, one in my back hole and one in my front hole. Then they turned me over on my back again skewered me with their sticks. Then changed sides, then turn me over again then turn again. Luckily ended no enough condoms then they finally give me proper fxxk.

Then wanted to try double fxxk me. But no matter how cannot two cocks go in because I too small hole. Finally tell them I almost ready to cum. The older one then had the honor to fxxk me while the younger one under me watch for me to cum. Ended up I auto shoot on his face :lol They then bukake on me and gave me a facial. Then they tell me they Chinese from Australia.

After that they gone I left the door open. Hehe exhibitionist. I thought my hole wet and sticky and a bit sore felt quite good. One man came in, felt my hole. He whispered," you got fxxked already is it?" I nodded. He said,"kanina, why you so greedy one?" Then he left.

Next man came in. Also asked me same. Then he switched on light he wanted to see my face if I ugly or not. I see he quite handsome uncle. He satistfied then he take off towel put on condom. When he touched my body so sticky, he stopped. "Walan, you how many men fxxked already?" Then he opened my legs to see my hole closeup.

After that he also left. So I regret, should not be so cheekopek just now. Missed that chance.

These btms sound very hot... but bareback btming is NOT SAFE! Please take care of your ass and it will take care of you... :P

I don't mind a slut btm. I like a btm who enjoys being used by many guys.. at the same time or one after another. It shows that he knows how to take it, how to please a top. Especially if he does the anal massage thing as described by Guest, i.e. grabbing your cock with his ass muscle. Very shiok one.. its like f**king a virgin or OSIM massage chair for your lan jiao... :D

What I don't like is sloppy btms. Btms who don't take care of themselves. This includes a btm who doesn't wash before sex. Or a btm who doesn't clean himself in between tops. Nothing puts me off more than pulling out accidentally with mudtracks... :yuk:

Anyone else notice that cum mix with ass juice/lube gives you that fishy/musk smell? Off putting for me... but its supposed to drive guys wild.. same like pussy juice (not that I know because I've never had a woman).... :yuk:

I agree with Dragon & TopC on the mud tracks.

My other peeve is an lazy btm who just lies there. Active participation is a must to me.

I agree with Dragon & TopC on the mud tracks.

My other peeve is an lazy btm who just lies there. Active participation is a must to me.

Yeah, that is agreeable too. A good bottom should participate during the action and not just lying there like a desd fish :blink:

• 10 years later...
Guest Bottom79

During encounters, I just roll on my belly then wait for the guy to fuck me and wait for him to finish. After that, it seems nothing for me. Guys said that I'm boring. What should I do to spice things up?

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest CB Mouth

Have you experienced with a bottom who likes being fucked bareback and from time to time suck your cock then fuck his hole again and vice versa? Isn’t it unhygienic?

• 1 month later...
Guest Wrap Protection
On December 1, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Guest CB Mouth said:

Have you experienced with a bottom who likes being fucked bareback and from time to time suck your cock then fuck his hole again and vice versa? Isn’t it unhygienic?

This happened to me with a student from the PRC when I was in university. I was stupid and inexperienced at the time and didn't insist on using a condom, figuring that we are both students, and I was disease free after NS and he had to pass STD test before being allowed to study in Singapore. Lucky but still not a guarantee of avoiding infections every time.

Anyway our first time was just regular sex. He sucked me and I fucked him and shot my load into his hole. The second time, after I cummed in his ass, he started sucking me again and cleaned all my cum and lube and any of his ass material off my cock. I was shocked but also very turned on, and it caused my dick to get hard again, and I fucked him again.

The third time we got together, he was even more daring, and after I was fucking him for about five minutes, he pushed my dick out of his hole, and started sucking me for the next five minutes. We repeated this pattern for at least thirty minutes, maybe an hour, until I shot into his hole as usual and then of course he cleaned my dick with his mouth as usual.

Although it is unhygienic, and I don't understand how the taste of lube didn't bother him, not to mention any possible shit that was loosened up by our fucking, I have to admit that his raunchiness and inhibition drove me crazy, in a good way. I would never do that kind of sex nowadays but he definitely gave me the best memories of my years at university.

Guest Dead fish
On 03/03/2016 at 1:40 AM, Guest Bottom79 said:

During encounters, I just roll on my belly then wait for the guy to fuck me and wait for him to finish. After that, it seems nothing for me. Guys said that I'm boring.

What should I do to spice things up?

Read newspaper, text messages, knitting if you can or just look at the ceiling 

35 minutes ago, Guest Wrap Protection said:

This happened to me with a student from the PRC when I was in university. I was stupid and inexperienced at the time and didn't insist on using a condom, figuring that we are both students, and I was disease free after NS and he had to pass STD test before being allowed to study in Singapore. Lucky but still not a guarantee of avoiding infections every time.

Anyway our first time was just regular sex. He sucked me and I fucked him and shot my load into his hole. The second time, after I cummed in his ass, he started sucking me again and cleaned all my cum and lube and any of his ass material off my cock. I was shocked but also very turned on, and it caused my dick to get hard again, and I fucked him again.

The third time we got together, he was even more daring, and after I was fucking him for about five minutes, he pushed my dick out of his hole, and started sucking me for the next five minutes. We repeated this pattern for at least thirty minutes, maybe an hour, until I shot into his hole as usual and then of course he cleaned my dick with his mouth as usual.

Although it is unhygienic, and I don't understand how the taste of lube didn't bother him, not to mention any possible shit that was loosened up by our fucking, I have to admit that his raunchiness and inhibition drove me crazy, in a good way. I would never do that kind of sex nowadays but he definitely gave me the best memories of my years at university.

Atleast u did it experienced it n safe now. No regret at the moment of yr last breath.hahahaahaha

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...
On 2/19/2006 at 1:46 AM, Peter said:

I visited OneSeven sauna on friday. Got this stocky man into a room and proceeded to pump him.

I would usually be able to last for a long time and choose whether to cum. However this btm is real good. He did not just lie on the bed and leaving it to the top like most btm. He was using his ass muscle to actively massage my cock when I was pumping him.

I think I lasted about 10-15 minutes and I knew he got me as I could feel the cumming feeling. I tried to slow down but he would not allow. I ejaculated into the condom and it was over.

My question : Tops like to share what they see in a btm to consider them as good btm.

Stocky bottom with good ass skills.  I think sometimes they work on their sex skills.  They spend time and effort to perfect their art.  You can spot a good bottom by gauging their level of passion and energy.

Edited by FattChoy

As a btm, i would think i am most excited when i get to savour a guy's dick. It is absolutely sexy to have his dick swell up in my mouth. Afterwhich , i would always let the top knows my ass is ready for him. A good btm must be ready to serve. Suck and savour dicks with genunie love and passion. Sadly, there are alot of selfish tops who only cares for their own pleasure.

Just now, SebastianXu said:

agree , but afterwards , would the top also please the btm ? Unless, its agreed BDSM related fun, where the btm is to be deprived of his pleasures ... i think the top needs to care for the needs of the btm too. 

Agree. Top has to pleasure the btm too...works both ways for great sex

Has to.

2 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

A good btm knows how to use his butt muscle to grip lock your cock to 渣干 squeeze dry you when you shoot and shoot your hot cums into his ass.

In the learning process of grip lock the COCK .... too bad not much chances for practising due to the pandemic 😏 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.