Male HQ

Dildo + Prostate Massager Discussion (compiled)

Buaya

Heh heh... After reading TopChinese's comment on tops experiencing what bottoms go through. I am interested to try but not really interested to solicit sex. Thinking of getting a dildo instead.

What would be a good size? Any brand to recommend? What about shape. texture etc? Are they lube-combatible?

How much would dildos cost? And where would good to buy?

Thanks!

Heh heh... After reading TopChinese's comment on tops experiencing what bottoms go through. I am interested to try but not really interested to solicit sex. Thinking of getting a dildo instead.

What would be a good size? Any brand to recommend? What about shape. texture etc? Are they lube-combatible?

How much would dildos cost? And where would good to buy?

Thanks!

Aiyo, just go to Condomania shops at Lucky Plaza and Chinatown to do the windowshopping first, there are some varieties of dildos there, although not so many 'weird shape and thorny type' like what they selling oversea, but you can have a look first :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

FIRST time and u already want an 8incher dildo 2inch in diameter ....do u know wat u asking for ?? :D

Aiyoh... How to play with him?? I think he wants me to top only. :P

Thaiboyz, care to ask for me the prize and whether it can be found in other places?

That is what I would like to get... :whistle:

I checked out already. These look-real dildos are not allowed to sell in the sex shops here openly. Thats the reason we cant see them in many of the shops here. Mostly are odd shapes with different colors. The sex shop in Geyland sell them. But you need to ask the seller and they will only show to interested buyer. The price is about $120 net, with vibrator. When i hold it in my hand, it wriggle around...with skin like texture..wow wee...no wonder my friend locked himself in his room all this while nowadays..haha

:lol::D:lol:

haha,frankly,people that bought from Singapore is not a really Good Dildo,those real Good one like real are not allow & can't be seen in Singapore unless they secretly sell to regurly cudstomer,well you may try to go website & search for it,but they are real ex,some can costs more than $200,Dildo & virbtor are totally different so don't mix them up

Wah... So expensive ah... Easier to get a real cock up my ass! ;)

I am SO tempted now that my boy has officially wanted sex only once every 2 weeks... :(:angry: Besides being tempted to be sucked and fxxking others, I am so tempted to be fxxked now! I am very frustrated with pent up horniness! Haha... <_<:blink:

I am just curious, it’s offence to bring penis look’s dildo from overseas?? Its like to bring in p--no VCD, isn’t it?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Hmm... That would be interesting... Considering it would much cheaper if we buy from overseas...

I think it should be ok, if we pack it properly with clothes...  :blink:

Not true! Once my friend flew in from Australia, had a dildo in his luggage. The dildo was found when his bags gone thru the X-ray. The inspector asked him to show him that dildo and asking many embrassing quesitons. The dildo was displayed openly at the inspection counter and finally got confiscated.Warnings were given to my friend. I think its not easy to bring the toy in. :unsure:

This would be very embarrassing ... gosh :yuk: How to answer the ICA officers with the confiscated dildo in his hands.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Send it back via post? Declared it as a religious artifact?

If all else fail, resort to Pepsi-Cola glass bottle.

Before 9-11, sending somethings via post is easier but now all parcels would go thru x-ray and all those illegal items like dildo or p--no VCD and other similar items would be detected easily now.

Correction:

Before 9-11, sending somethings via post is easier but now all parcels would go thru x-ray and all those illegal items like dildo or p--no VCD and other similar items would be detected easily now.

Pre 9-11, all items sent via post are ALSO X-rayed and cleared by sniffer dog for prohibitive object.

Post 9-11, customs is further enhanced by employing hugh scanner to see the content of suspicious 20/40-footer container. You can easily spot it along the causeway.

Makes me wonder how did the Lucky Plaza and Bugis Street store managed to bring in their goods.

Makes me wonder how did the Lucky Plaza and Bugis Street store managed to bring in their goods.

My understanding about dildos, those being displayed and sold here in some shops like Condomania at Lucky Plaza, Bugis Village and other areas are those approved type and can be imported from overseas.... and other types which it looks really like a cock are not allowed to bring in ... correct me if I'm wrong.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Worldangel is right. It is illegal to import anything that looks like an obscene object. Now if the dilido is shaped like a rabbit or a metal rod, then should be fine.

It was reported some time ago that Customs had previously confiscated a shipment of sex toys by an importer.

Now if you bring things in via your check in luggage, its really a hit or a miss. There are a lot of customs inspections since 9-11 but you can still get by. Just brought back 32 bottles of wine myself.. :)

All this talking about dildos :-)

Nothing artifical can match the shape. texture and size of a local vegetable - the long brinjal (purple or white) :-) - not too rigid, not too soft and silky smooth :-)

Slip a condom over it and it feels like the REAL thing :-)

At the end of it all, you can still use it to make curry :-P

All this talking about dildos :-)

Nothing artifical can match the shape. texture and size of a local vegetable - the long brinjal (purple or white) :-) - not too rigid, not too soft and silky smooth :-)

Slip a condom over it and it feels like the REAL thing :-)

At the end of it all, you can still use it to make curry :-P

hahaha ..... :D:lol: That's one a good, after inserting the brinjal into ass then put it with curry into mouth :thumb:

i would say the CUCUMBER is better , cheaper n last longer in the fridge ... wil not get soft easily ..after use can slice it up for eye mask .. or mince it for cooling face mask ..

i would say the CUCUMBER is better , cheaper n last longer in the fridge ... wil not get soft easily ..after use can slice it up for eye mask .. or mince it for cooling face mask ..

Actually, the cucumber is too rigid whereas the brinjal (not the over-ripe ones, lah) is springy and spongy - just like the real thing!

When one goes to the market, one can lovingly select and pick the best to be the husband of the day :-)

After all, which man will let you examine the goods so closely and intimately before coming home with you?

The "brinjal-husband" is guarantee to perform - the live man may have BO, get soft half-way, cums too quickly, cannot get rid of him the next day, and a million-and-one-problems etc.

:-P

Do u put a condom on your "brinjal-husband" or simply fxxk raw ? I know they come with various sizes, i am sure you will choose the bigger diameter ones lah. :lol:

Hmmm, barebacking is never encouraged ..... :-)

As for picking the sizes, whatever size you can cmne up with, I am sure there is a brinjal that can do better :-)

Guest funcub29

Cucumber or brinjal is too big for me so i use a carrot. Soak it in hot water and it has a soft spongy outside (onli a thin layer but its enough) but a hard firm inside. As i can be quite agressive when i am about to cum, the carrot is a perfect 'tool'. After use can throw in the bin as i hate to eat carrots.

Some carrot are really big (like a 8 inch dildo) and u can cut ridges or grooves into them for the extra pleasure before softening it up. After puting a condom, it feel like a very hard dick.

Also there are different ways u can play with it, warm and soft just out of the hot water (sometimes i microwave it a bit to soften it more) or cold from the fridge (which is perfect for doing it in a hot shower. the hot/cold effect is really great)

• 11 years later...

Where and how to best use flexible dildo with suction cap?

tried using toilet wall but legs got tired after standing bent over for a long while, can’t really use bed because of the flexible dildo

where do you use it and in which position?

2 hours ago, Winnie said:

Where and how to best use flexible dildo with suction cap?

tried using toilet wall but legs got tired after standing bent over for a long while, can’t really use bed because of the flexible dildo

where do you use it and in which position?

Use the toilet bowl... close the cover and put the flexi dildo and then u imagine the guy lying while u sitting over his manhood... it will be better than bending over

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Use the toilet bowl... close the cover and put the flexi dildo and then u imagine the guy lying while u sitting over his manhood... it will be better than bending over

Thanks, I will try that since you pointed it out. Had tot about it before but didn’t try due to the closeness to all the bacteria and the sound the banging cover might create.

1 hour ago, Winnie said:

Thanks, I will try that since you pointed it out. Had tot about it before but didn’t try due to the closeness to all the bacteria and the sound the banging cover might create.

To be safe, then make sure you thoroughly sanitize the toilet before you start fucking yourself.

Suction cup it to the tile wall and do it doggy style.. less tiring...use some cloth or padding on your knees if you are doing in the toilet.... If the dildo is long enough... you can stand up, hold with your hand the bottom end of it while the other is inserted inside you and you support your hand that is hold the dildo.. near the table's edge and you rock back and forth and feel the dildo rubbing at an angle as it slip in and out of your ass...hard to keep from getting weak legs as you feel it fucking you good but it got me off a number of time heh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

if ur dildo is made of silicone, better put some baby powder after u dry them up and keep inside a zip-bag... Singapore humid weather may cause the material to become sticky if its not kept properly...

Edited by DeMarko

On 06/01/2018 at 2:42 AM, upshot said:

Suction cup it to the tile wall and do it doggy style.. less tiring...use some cloth or padding on your knees if you are doing in the toilet.... If the dildo is long enough... you can stand up, hold with your hand the bottom end of it while the other is inserted inside you and you support your hand that is hold the dildo.. near the table's edge and you rock back and forth and feel the dildo rubbing at an angle as it slip in and out of your ass...hard to keep from getting weak legs as you feel it fucking you good but it got me off a number of time heh

Thanks for the tips, still not ready for the idea of on all fours in toilet, and with water running to mask out the piaking sound, the suction end up moving more and more downwards as I increase pumping speed. 

Might try to find a place outside where I can have more privacy

Do recommend me one! Looking for a decent dildo with a good suction base for some time, appreciate the help!

Happy New Year, Cheers!

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

• 4 weeks later...
On 08/01/2018 at 3:38 PM, 1potato2potato said:

Do recommend me one! Looking for a decent dildo with a good suction base for some time, appreciate the help!

Happy New Year, Cheers!

I use the Shower Stud Realistic Dildo Vibrator with Suction Cup and Balls.  It is the same length and girth as my cock.  I got it to know what I felt like..lol.  It is stiff because of the vibrator part but has a nice soft head and good suction.

3059417728.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Prostrate Massager Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.