Male HQ

Mooncake Fest Gathering SAT 22nd Sept

oralb

Pre-mooncake Festival Gathering

Date : 22 Sept 2007 (Sat)

Time : 6pm onwards to midnight

Place : Aljunied area

Activities : Mooncake feasting, mahjong? chit-chat and makan ( sorry no mooning or orgies :D )

Things to Bring : Mooncakes or drinks, or chinese tea or tibits or food AND a cheerful mind :lol:

I will prepare some fried rice and fruits.

Who can attend : Only those who attended previous bw dinners and gathering will be invited due to security reasons...sorry hor :(

Interested kindly pm or sms me by Friday what u will be bringing to avoid duplication of food ;)

full moon nite is reserved for my howling transformation...

i'd better not attend for the safety of everyone present...

:whistle:

OB is rite... 15th day is 25th Sept. LC gathering is 22 Sept so not full moon yet...

hehe Baloo.. cannot run liao.. no more excuses not to attend. !! However, u may wish to obtain feedback from the other bw'ers on ur howling techniques etc.. before the actual day .. !!

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

if what i think is what both croc and t8 are thinking, would that be hairy stars due to the size of them?

:P

OB, i surprised u did'nt get that they had bigger (behind) moons in mind. Actually that shud make 34 big moons and 34 hairy moons and also 17 banana moons. Wow that's 85... i'm sure there are also a few cratered moons also. :D

Food update for the gathering

right now I have fried rice, curry yong tao hu (compliments of my mahler :D ), water melon, soft drinks, chinese tea, wine and tibits. Can someone who has confirmed bring mooncake? No mooncake how to have mooncake gathering? :ph34r: Someone else must also bring more tibits. :D

no mahjong?

water melon, soft drinks, chinese tea, wine and tibits. Can someone who has confirmed bring mooncake? No mooncake how to have mooncake gathering? :ph34r:

by the way...... i tot got watermelon? hehe how cum never see? hehe

anyway..... have to mention the Mooncake that Citiguy bought lar..... Durian Mooncake.... BY Four Season hotel wan..... Yum Yum.. :P

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

by the way...... i tot got watermelon? hehe how cum never see? hehe  :P

Stoner... Got wat. I tot gachi found 2 small cute watermelons during the treasure hunt !

wah so many birdday in sept...

Happy Birdday to my cutie nvms ..... Psst! When u gonna lie on my shoulders again?

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.