Male HQ

Taking A Poll: If You Can Have Only 1 Color For Your Wardrobe, Which Color Would You Choose? Why?

homSPA

THIS IS A PERSONALITY TEST

Please bear in mind that White and Black is not a colour because it's the start and end point of every color.

You may have different shades, or hue of a color in your wardrobe.

For instance, if you choose "Red", the color of your wardrobe will start from (White to Pink, to different intensity of Red, to Maroon, to Black.) So these will form the whole range of colors in your wardrobe.

Would it be because it's your favorite color? Or because it's a best match to your skin tone?

What is your take on this? Wanna air your views?

Edited by homSPA

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Blue, no reason just love that color after black

Do you consider yourself discreet and straight acting? Or otherwise you tend to like straight guys, among gays you would prefer masculine and manly suave type?

You are serious with your career, very direct and straight forward. You know what you want, and you make decisions snappy.

Edited by homSPA

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Black followed by blue

You are a bit like hape, you go against the norm and conventional. A rebellious trait in you.

My fav is usually a combi of sky blue and white, reminds me of freedom and ocean. But given a solo choice, I would go for yellow then.

You like your partner to be romantic. You like to be in a korean drama where 2 boys fall in love.

I prefer light purple because i like it

You have a soft nature, and you are quiet but with deep thoughts.

Edited by homSPA

Black. Always black.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

I don't know how to describe this but my pick of colours are usually 'earthy'.

Something like the 'mori' concept in Japan.

I revolve around black, white (top only), grey and khaki (bottom only).

Considering the amount of clothing, probably white?

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Green... like neon green or forest green

You have a youthful heart. Very down to earth, you like adventures of some sort. You can have a vibrant personality and at times you enjoy time alone with yourself.

Black. Always black.

You simply can't be bothered with how people think of you. You are extremely individualistic and you are happy as you are.

I don't know how to describe this but my pick of colours are usually 'earthy'.

Something like the 'mori' concept in Japan.

I revolve around black, white (top only), grey and khaki (bottom only).

Considering the amount of clothing, probably white?

You are constantly searching yourself. You sometimes appear to be flicker minded.

Navy Blue and dark orange.

You are a retro-person living in the 21st century. haahaha just kidding. You are a fun person to be with, but sometimes you appear cold.

Do you consider yourself discreet and straight acting? Or otherwise you tend to like straight guys, among gays you would prefer masculine and manly suave type?

You are serious with your career, very direct and straight forward. You know what you want, and you make decisions snappy.

Yes for now, I love my works more than any other things I do, yeap, I'm direct and straight foward and sometimes make people hurt because of that, I'm not disreet, I just be myself, and I never like str8 guy, its a taboo for me, yes I'm afraid to walk with people tend looks like a shemale LoL

Yes for now, I love my works more than any other things I do, yeap, I'm direct and straight foward and sometimes make people hurt because of that, I'm not disreet, I just be myself, and I never like str8 guy, its a taboo for me, yes I'm afraid to walk with people tend looks like a shemale LoL

Liking or admiring someone, and falling in love are two different matters. LOL. Many times in our course of social exchanges, we won't know their sexual orientation. Do we?

Blue. That's like 70% of my wardrobe.

Then there's Black and white and grey.

You feel uncomfortable standing out in a crowd. You are comfortable with your sexuality, but you don't need strangers to know that. You appear so straight sometimes, you miss opportunity getting to know a person that you like.

Edited by homSPA

My casual clothes is various shades of black and red.

My work clothes is like 90% blue, of various shades.

If I have to choose only one color for my entire wardrobe, I'd go with blue.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

brown?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

My casual clothes is various shades of black and red.

My work clothes is like 90% blue, of various shades.

If I have to choose only one color for my entire wardrobe, I'd go with blue.

You feel that your sexual expression is to be kept personal and sometimes you feel like you are living a double life. Often times you have to keep a straight front and you got so used to it. Aware or unaware, there were moments where you sink into some kind of depression because of the front that you have been putting up.

Edited by homSPA

brown?

You are a sceptic in many things, but you dare to test out and try it for yourself.

im two sided i guess

more than 50 % of my clothes are dark colors especially shades of blue & violet, it's usually me default or safe choice coz i like it as well as feel it compliments my skin color

but then the rest are of the opposite side consisting of lighter pastel colors

haha i dunno if that concludes to anything

but if strictly speaking as per the topic, id say violet->blue.. on that spectrum

Hmm...I have thought of going for a predominantly blue wardrobe if I decided to go minimalist.

Different shades of blue for different occasions and moods.

I think the most commonly worn outfits would be something like:

1.a) dark blue and white checks/gingham shirt

1.b) blue oxford shirt no lighter than dodgerblue

2. paired with dark jeans

Could i choose teal? As a plant lover myself i love being around green as it feels fresh and good to the eyes. But i like teal (dark green blue) as it makes me feel intelligent but young and disciploned

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Red. at least 80% of my clothes is red. haha

You are a highly energetic personality, perhaps you play soccer? You like the sun.

dark grey would be my pick.

You like to be ambiguous at times. You tend to speak and read between the lines. You are a thinker.

Edited by homSPA

im two sided i guess

more than 50 % of my clothes are dark colors especially shades of blue & violet, it's usually me default or safe choice coz i like it as well as feel it compliments my skin color

but then the rest are of the opposite side consisting of lighter pastel colors

haha i dunno if that concludes to anything

but if strictly speaking as per the topic, id say violet->blue.. on that spectrum

Have you ever wondered why you feel empty and lost sometimes. Your thoughts make you go crazy and there's something constantly brewing, at times your thoughts are like  a roller coaster ride. You may feel like you're bursting with frustrations. You are perfectionistic; it helps you in someway, but it kills you in another. You have to learn, if you have not, not to take things too seriously. Perhaps doing Yoga and meditation may help you find peace and inner balance.

Hmm...I have thought of going for a predominantly blue wardrobe if I decided to go minimalist.

Different shades of blue for different occasions and moods.

I think the most commonly worn outfits would be something like:

1.a) dark blue and white checks/gingham shirt

1.b) blue oxford shirt no lighter than dodgerblue

2. paired with dark jeans

You have a personality that often try to fit in. You always go with the majority, go with the flow. You are a peaceable person and hardly make statements. If you do, it will reflect the predominant views of societal norms of the community that you are in. Not all the time, but a lot of the time, without realising it yourself.

Could i choose teal? As a plant lover myself i love being around green as it feels fresh and good to the eyes. But i like teal (dark green blue) as it makes me feel intelligent but young and disciploned

You like to feel the sense of achievement. You like people to respect you. You have a quiet nature and you work consistently towards your goals. You may not have it all down, you may not know where exactly you are heading, but you know where you don't want to go.

Royal Purple will  be the colour I like beside white

You like things classic and polished. You have your opinions, and you really do know the reasons for them. There is a clarity inside you. However, you have to be careful not to be too overbearing with others who may not share your same beliefs. Every opinion, at the end of the day, is an illusion that is contextual and has no eternal bearings. At the end of the day, what truly matters is to do to others what you want others to do to you. Love people, love all.

Thanks for the reading! I do kno that such things are very open and applicable to all people but hey, that reading did relate to me

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

You feel that your sexual expression is to be kept personal and sometimes you feel like you are living a double life. Often times you have to keep a straight front and you got so used to it. Aware or unaware, there were moments where you sink into some kind of depression because of the front that you have been putting up.

Thanks!

I do like blue though, haha. My red clothes come mostly from my university/clubbing years and I haven't updated much of my casual wardrobe because I buy mostly on office clothes now.

Red clothes are quick to catch my attention because it's such a bright and beautiful color, but perhaps I have simply come into realization that the calmness of blue fits my skin tone better.

So I suppose it's more like my taste has changed, rather than living a double life... but I don't know haha!!

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

Thanks!

I do like blue though, haha. My red clothes come mostly from my university/clubbing years and I haven't updated much of my casual wardrobe because I buy mostly on office clothes now.

Red clothes are quick to catch my attention because it's such a bright and beautiful color, but perhaps I have simply come into realization that the calmness of blue fits my skin tone better.

So I suppose it's more like my taste has changed, rather than living a double life... but I don't know haha!!

Haha, read post 1 again. I can only read based on accurate information given. :)

Have you ever wondered why you feel empty and lost sometimes. Your thoughts make you go crazy and there's something constantly brewing, at times your thoughts are like a roller coaster ride. You may feel like you're bursting with frustrations. You are perfectionistic; it helps you in someway, but it kills you in another. You have to learn, if you have not, not to take things too seriously. Perhaps doing Yoga and meditation may help you find peace and inner balance.

haha as ive said, im curious where u got this hahaha

u kinda got me there, man.. lol

thanka for reading and replying

Edited by lilyboy

grey, black and white.

dark blue or grey!

White...

Sorry I'm busy doing my websites. I'll resume once I'm done. Phew~~
Edited by homSPA

If I would only want 1 colour, it would be Black because I fancy the dark more than the light.

Red, not my fav, but a lot of red. why? mother's house rule #1 for CNY.  therefore every year must buy at least 1 red colored shirt/t-shirt. for CNY.