Male HQ

Gay Missed Connection (Malaysia Edition)

Tiracinno

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There were 2 guys running topless in the PBIM 10km run. If either one or both were here, you are hot. I not looking to connect just to say thank you for being there....

Edited by sam7566

• 2 weeks later...
Guest To connect

Just a comment on this thread - which is a great thread , but when describing the moment of missed connection , can we be a little more specific ? A day ( eg last tuesday or even date ) and time (eg 2 pm or around 2pm ) and place ( venue name or location , will be useful .

We all do experience ( or think we experience ) such missed connections and sometimes a few in a day or week !!!

Happy connect !

• 3 weeks later...

Day: 16 Dec. 2015

Time: around 9 am

I was sitting with my friends at coffee bean, inside when I saw you. You are Chinese on your 30's and you were sitting almost in front of me on the middle tables.

I've seen you a few times already having breakfast over there. You were staring me and when I look at you, you try to disguise.

You look hot and cool. Hope you are here.

• 5 months later...

Day: 30 May 2016

Time: 2pm

You are Chinese, around 30 yo and you were drinking Ice blended Matcha Latte...

I was sitting on the table in front of you with my friends and you keep playing with your phone while drinking your drink in a very particular way! Seems that you were sucking a dick and not drinking your Matcha Latte!!!!

You look good and funny... wish you were here on this forum.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just trying my luck here.

To the guy who assisted me with my room check in and found out that you over looked some details for my hotel room booking. Would like to know you as a friend if you are one of us. I went to you once for the check in and a second time to make some room related enquiries.

Date: 17 Aug 2016

Time: 10:30pm to 11pm

Venue: Hotel near KLCC

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest White Shirt

Gonna try my luck here. This forum is not as popular here in Malaysia as compared to Singapore, but nothing wrong with giving this a shot...

We were in the TSR Conference Hall in Padang Jawa, Shah Alam last night for a wedding reception. You're Indian and so am I. I wore a white shirt with black stripes with jeans while you wore a green sleeveless t-shirt with jeans too. You seemed like a few years younger than or at the same age as me. Before you got on the lift to leave, you kinda looked at me and noticed me for a while. At least that's what I thought you did. I tried to get on the same pift as you but it was crammed with other people. You look so freaking cute. Please do reply to me here if you read this. Maybe give me your email too if I only come back here a few days later.

Date: 16/09/2017

Time: About 9.00~ish PM, when we were about to get on the lift

Venue: TSR conference hall, Shah Alam

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Black Tee

October 03, 2017

12.55pm

Queensbay CarPark, Penang

You were with a friend walking to your car when I drove past loooking for a space. Considerate as you both were, you stopped walking and allowed me to reverse my car to park before you continued. As you walked past my windscreen you turned to look at me and we both smiled at each other. I must say you have the most sweetest smile. Coincidentally your Mini Austin car was parked next to mine and you were the driver. As I got out of my car, I took another look at you hoping that you would look back, and true enough you turned and we again smiled at each other. It was a pity that your friend was with you otherwise we would have had the opportunity to have a conversation. If you are one of us, I wish to get to know you and hope you will reply me here. Still thinking of your cute smile as I am writing this.

• 1 month later...
Guest MH2806/7

BKI airport

22 Nov 2017 1430H

arrival hall luggage collection area toilet.

we went to the urinal at the same time u took the middle and i took the kids on the right. 

i saw you flash your willy few times.... if not mistaken u seated on 12F in flight.

cheers

• 3 years later...
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

Aug 19, 2021

Around 11.15am

Spice Arena, Penang

I was standing there near a Starbucks truck and you went into me. Then you showed me your phone and ask me where is HCO B (If not mistaken.) I showed you the way and ask you to follow the arrow sticked on the ground. If you are here and see this, kindly leave me a pm. Thanks.

Edited by Wilfred
Typo

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2021 at 2:31 PM, yhtang said:

There is a Myanmar masseur called James in Oops.

He looks young - maybe about 25, height about 5' 7" and weigh about 150 lbs, slim built.  I don't know if he is the guy you are referring to . 

Is it in KL? is he the person in the photo? 

Miss getting massage by him when he is in htspa. 

A6A77603-E4BA-470B-8660-A193EAEBC5B6.png

Edited by Shootme

I saw you in Sentral sauna, you looked cute, and I decided to have sex with you. So I "accidentally" dropped my towel, and bent down with my ass up to get it. You started to play and finger with my hole. But then another gentleman saw it, spanked me, grabbed me to another room and fucked me. Another man joined and we 3 fucked. I came out, you left. 

I'm sorry if I didn't get my chance with you, if you are here, please pm me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We were at Oops Sauna on 5 March 2022 at around 5pm? You were tall and kinda built. I think you're Chinese? but you have a bit of a Korean look. I am Malay with a skinny body and is also tall & I went back and forth between the steam room and the sitting area. You stood in front of me in the steam room, facing the light, like two times? I was sitting on your right. I didn't know if you were making moves on me, I was scared so I didn't really look at you haha but I found you super attractive & you're totally my type so if by any chance you're reading this, hit me up :)

Went to Opps Sauna on 31/3. I was in shower getting ready to leave. You just came in to shower and you saw me showering opposite. We exchanged gazes. You came over to my shower area and we touched. We proceeded to the dark room and had light fun. I had to cut the fun short as I was rushing off. I enjoyed the hot passionate fun though it was short and I would like to get in touch with you again. I am a Chinese while you are a Malay. Gee, what are the chances that you are reading this...

was at LDP Caltex around 10pm on 5 April

went in the toilet and there was one guy standing (wearing a branded mask) at the middle of the urinal, then i stood on the left, immediately came in another guy with spectacles occupying the one on the right. both of them are handsome

we were stroking at the urinal till a guy came in and disrupted our actions. we managed to continue a bit after a while and were disrupted again.

if you are one of the two guys, please PM me.... i would wish to continue further with both of you.

Nice, sweet looking slim  Chi guy, grey Tee n Black jacket, white shoes,  with hair band....lunch in Ikea Cheras Mytown 13.30hr on 11 Apr 2022...Pm me if u are in forum

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday 5-6 pm (wed) met you at 52 Forest sauna inside dark room sitting on mattress with four chinese (i am one of them) on rainy day. After we both went out forgot to ask for your info. 

• 3 months later...
On 3/30/2022 at 10:35 PM, bluedame said:

We were at Oops Sauna on 5 March 2022 at around 5pm? You were tall and kinda built. I think you're Chinese? but you have a bit of a Korean look. I am Malay with a skinny body and is also tall & I went back and forth between the steam room and the sitting area. You stood in front of me in the steam room, facing the light, like two times? I was sitting on your right. I didn't know if you were making moves on me, I was scared so I didn't really look at you haha but I found you super attractive & you're totally my type so if by any chance you're reading this, hit me up :)

sounds a bit like me but maybe I’m perasan. I left the country about a week earlier but I had been going to oops every now and then.

There was a cute Malay boy jacking in front of me. But I’m of that era unless you tell me you want me, I don’t really reciprocate. I’m terrible at reading body language.

On 8/5/2022 at 12:05 AM, Gary4529 said:

To the guy who bought me an egg tart out of the blue, please text me💀💀

Wow!!!   You must be super sweet..😄😄😄😄

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 8/3/2022 at 4:55 PM, Thicc VB said:

sounds a bit like me but maybe I’m perasan. I left the country about a week earlier but I had been going to oops every now and then.

There was a cute Malay boy jacking in front of me. But I’m of that era unless you tell me you want me, I don’t really reciprocate. I’m terrible at reading body language.

if that profile picture is you, then you're not the guy, sorry :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 12:03 PM, Tony Ma said:

I don’t know if this is a right place for this..just trying my luck

i am an experienced male 2 male body masseur.

my service is only outcall to hotels in KL & PJ areas.

I offer full body massage on clients demand with customisation as requested.

reach me here by pm me or on telegram- @malaysia_85

cheers

tony

Which part of the thread says it's a place to post Massage ads?

1 warning point. 

You are 1 more spam from getting banned!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Date: 25/12/2022

Time: 930pm

Venue: JD pavillion kl 

For the chinese guy who was trying tommy filhiger shoe. You sat beside me while wearing the shoe. You were wearing a Mask. 

Date: Sun, 01/01/2023

Venue: 1U New Wing (Level 1)

Time: Around 9pm

You were wearing a white Abercrombie & Fitch Muscle T-Shirt, black underwear with a drink in hand. We walked past each other and had eye-contact. I followed you and we had fun. You praised me for my oral skills. You said you live in Subang. Pls PM if you recognise this message.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

This is an extremely long shot but here goes. Many years back at Clark Hatch Mont Kiara. There was a gathering of sorts after our workout and you stared directly at me piercingly. I was taken aback and extremely self conscious at that time. No one had ever given me such an intense look before. I looked away but each time I glanced back at you, that same glare remained. Totally taken off guard, I quickly made an exit. But it was so unforgettably arousing. 

We bumped into each other again and once after my swim, we were in the sauna together and you very kindly brought my trunks to me which I had left inside. 

Things progressed slowly as our paths occasionally crossed. You had a beautifully toned body and I was starstruck that you showed interest in me. It all came to a head in the gym sauna that one evening when we started caressing each other. You told me I was handsome. I told you you had a gorgeous bod. You started massaging my rigid cock. I was in heaven. You unwrapped my towel and I could not believe the pleasure I felt. I didn’t resist even though this was in a public space and I was discreet. How foolish of me. Someone walked in on us and looked straight at me while you were pleasuring me. I was aghast. We immediately stopped and awkwardly left. 

Being deeply closeted, I was plagued with fears of being reported to management. I stopped going to the gym thereafter and completely lost touch with you. I’ll never forget how you made me feel.

If you are here, Mark, I would love to connect again. 

11 hours ago, Baredom said:

This is an extremely long shot but here goes. Many years back at Clark Hatch Mont Kiara. There was a gathering of sorts after our workout and you stared directly at me piercingly. I was taken aback and extremely self conscious at that time. No one had ever given me such an intense look before. I looked away but each time I glanced back at you, that same glare remained. Totally taken off guard, I quickly made an exit. But it was so unforgettably arousing. 

We bumped into each other again and once after my swim, we were in the sauna together and you very kindly brought my trunks to me which I had left inside. 

Things progressed slowly as our paths occasionally crossed. You had a beautifully toned body and I was starstruck that you showed interest in me. It all came to a head in the gym sauna that one evening when we started caressing each other. You told me I was handsome. I told you you had a gorgeous bod. You started massaging my rigid cock. I was in heaven. You unwrapped my towel and I could not believe the pleasure I felt. I didn’t resist even though this was in a public space and I was discreet. How foolish of me. Someone walked in on us and looked straight at me while you were pleasuring me. I was aghast. We immediately stopped and awkwardly left. 

Being deeply closeted, I was plagued with fears of being reported to management. I stopped going to the gym thereafter and completely lost touch with you. I’ll never forget how you made me feel.

If you are here, Mark, I would love to connect again. 

What a hot story man! When someone you're starstrucked with is interested in you, it's the most euphoric feeling. The part where you mention about being deeply closeted and plagued with fear really sucks. I've been there and it is very taxing emotionally and mentally for gay guys. The trauma does stay with us for life. All the missed opportunities just because we lived in fear. I hope the universe lets you find Mark again and may you both reconnect.

Edited by MT0601

• 2 months later...

Today I met a handsome tall guy at a workshop in KL and sitting in front of him for a whole day. 

In the afternoon I get to sit on a same table with him but I'm too shy to talk to him.

If you are here, would like to reconnect with you to get to know more about you. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Time Cruiser

OK. I'm gonna try my luck here. 26 APR 2023 morning I was met up with you at toilet near Starbucks there and unfortunately the guard has come and you just left. Let me know if you are here. I'm the one that wear red shirt with blue Jean.

• 4 weeks later...

Date: 24/5/2023

Time: 8.15-8.30am

Place: BHP Petrol (Subang Jaya)

The chances of you being here is little to none but I'll give it a shot anyway.

This morning we were at the petrol station, you pulled up two bays away. We saw each other but I was waving my hand trying to get the attention of the staff cashier. After pumping and paying at the cashier, I noticed you were still in your car, taking glances at me. I got into my car, peeped through my side window shades and you were still glancing over at me. I didn't know what to do, I was nervous yet excited. I decided to sit in my car for a bit to decide what to do. Then you got out of your car and went into the station to buy something and you kept glancing at me the whole time from inside the station. Once you were out and got into your car, I decided to try driving out of the bay towards the exit of the station hoping you would follow me and we could chat. But in the end you drove towards the side where the toilet was. I decided to make a round and come from the back of the station and parked my car there. You waited for someone to exit the toilet and you went in. Then I followed only to realise it was a single toilet and couldn't go in as the door was locked. I tried to clear my throat twice to let you know I was there. Finally you came out and said "hey" while walking pass me and I replied "hey". You got into your car. I realised perhaps I read everything wrongly. I got back into my car, slowly drove pass you and you gave me a nod and so did I. Decided to leave as I was confused and sad. Maybe it would have turned out differently if I was brave enough to talk to you. Anyway, if you're reading this, do message me, would like to chat. 

7 hours ago, Dazzo said:

Date: 24/5/2023

Time: 8.15-8.30am

Place: BHP Petrol (Subang Jaya)

The chances of you being here is little to none but I'll give it a shot anyway.

This morning we were at the petrol station, you pulled up two bays away. We saw each other but I was waving my hand trying to get the attention of the staff cashier. After pumping and paying at the cashier, I noticed you were still in your car, taking glances at me. I got into my car, peeped through my side window shades and you were still glancing over at me. I didn't know what to do, I was nervous yet excited. I decided to sit in my car for a bit to decide what to do. Then you got out of your car and went into the station to buy something and you kept glancing at me the whole time from inside the station. Once you were out and got into your car, I decided to try driving out of the bay towards the exit of the station hoping you would follow me and we could chat. But in the end you drove towards the side where the toilet was. I decided to make a round and come from the back of the station and parked my car there. You waited for someone to exit the toilet and you went in. Then I followed only to realise it was a single toilet and couldn't go in as the door was locked. I tried to clear my throat twice to let you know I was there. Finally you came out and said "hey" while walking pass me and I replied "hey". You got into your car. I realised perhaps I read everything wrongly. I got back into my car, slowly drove pass you and you gave me a nod and so did I. Decided to leave as I was confused and sad. Maybe it would have turned out differently if I was brave enough to talk to you. Anyway, if you're reading this, do message me, would like to chat. 

Aaaw, I love stories like this but also feel sad when it becomes a missed opportunity. Sometimes it's a clear signal that a guy is looking at you but we tell ourselves we read signals wrongly. It's so frustrating haha. But the fact that he said "hey" at the toilet was a strong confirmation signal.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.