Male HQ

Gay Missed Connection (Malaysia Edition)

Tiracinno

17 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Aaaw, I love stories like this but also feel sad when it becomes a missed opportunity. Sometimes it's a clear signal that a guy is looking at you but we tell ourselves we read signals wrongly. It's so frustrating haha. But the fact that he said "hey" at the toilet was a strong confirmation signal.

You think so? Perhaps he was hoping that I would make the move of asking him out. 

1 hour ago, Dazzo said:

You think so? Perhaps he was hoping that I would make the move of asking him out. 

No straight guy will ever just say 'hi' to another guy near the toilet. So that is a very strong confirmation sign you have his attention. Maybe not ask him out (it's too strong) but start with mindless chit chat like does he come here often, where he live, if he wanna exchange contact etc. The goal is to build rapport and then ask for contact.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

1 minute ago, MT0601 said:

No straight guy will ever just say 'hi' to another guy near the toilet. So that is a very strong confirmation sign you have his attention. Maybe not ask him out (it's too strong) but start with mindless chit chat like does he come here often, where he live, if he wanna exchange contact etc. The goal is to build rapport and then ask for contact.

Thanks for the advice. I've got much to learn. Hopefully I'll bump into him again one day. 

21 hours ago, Dazzo said:

Thanks for the advice. I've got much to learn. Hopefully I'll bump into him again one day. 

No worries. I've been in your position so many times so we all learn from our mistakes and missed opportunities. Maybe you can try to frequent that petrol station and see if you can bump into him again but this time have courage to talk to him.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

• 1 month later...

20 minutes + 2

Well taking a shot here, trying luck if you're seeing this.

On-boarded the train at Alam Sutera heading towards KL today around 7.05am. I was rushing onto the train & realised you were observing me. We had our first eye contact after getting onto the train.

You're a larger version of Harry Potter 😊, wearing round glass, sitting while reading a book. Managed to catch a glimpse of the bookmark with the word "its whereby..."

I was checking at you at times, and had our 2nd eye contact. This time was longer as we look straight into each other's eyes, and then you decided to turn away - and i smile.
Unfortunately, i have to hop off after reaching Sg. Besi stop. So if you're reading this, it's my lucky day then.

HMU at Tele: Clee4477

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/22/2023 at 9:45 AM, Baredom said:

Pudu tunnel late last night. 

You had been busy chatting with someone else for a while and then came over once he left. I’d just come from work and my formal attire appealed to you. We had a brief conversation where I said this was the wrong place to be looking for a relationship. You went on to lick my nipples like no one else has ever done, bringing pleasure hitherto unknown to me. We kissed and you said I’m a romantic. 

I had to leave rather abruptly and I apologise for that. You’ve been on my mind since. Drop me a message if you’re here. That tongue needs to be used more. 

Nice, would love to offer tongue skills too.

• 3 months later...

Saw someone at Pavillion Bukit Jalil Nitori store on the 7th of January 2024 at around 2pm.

This cute boy came in with his mom and dad who are also shopping for those sandwich bags with different sizes.

I couldn't find the correct size and I think my face was showing utter confusion - and you just told me where to find them.

I looked up and wow, you're very handsome and cute. Bearded face, big huggable body.

I couldn't help but to do a double-take on you.

If you happen to be here (which I doubt) then please, do message me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

KL - Komune Living lobby at about 9.45am today (27 Mar).

I entered the lift and you were drinking presumably a cup of tea and we both alighted on ground floor. You noticed that I took a good look at your drink when I entered the lift.

You sat near the lobby entrance and continued sipping your drink. I stood by the entrance door awaiting my Grab driver. We definitely exchanged glances, you seem to be more persistent with it. You continued looking in my direction even as I loaded my luggage into the Grab vehicle.

You were in dark blue/dark colour shirt with a bit of facial hair and me an ocean blue collar T-shirt and tiny black backpack.

Hit me up if that's you.

• 2 weeks later...

To the guy whom I briefly sucked at the Garden's toilet staircase tonight (Sat, 6 Apr 2024, 9-9.30pm), please PM me.

Not sure if can find you here, but you were dressed in white long sleeve, ear piercing waiting at Zus Coffee in Pavillion Bukit Jalil for takeway coffee earlier around 3-4 pm. I was seated down having my coffee in black shirt, we exchanged glances few times and even when you left, i tried to perhaps look for you. But we didn’t manage to find each other. PM me if you are here :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.