Male HQ

Riddles

homSPA

Guess what am I. When you need me, you can't find me. When you don't, I come in truckloads.

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

True.. Lol. But not the answer I'm searching for.

"It's good to read the truth, but it's even better to investigate the truth. For there's more than meets the eye."  :ph34r: :ph34r:

Next "Riddle."

I thought mine is big. His is bigger! :o guess what's that.

Guest Glyph

Guess what am I. When you need me, you can't find me. When you don't, I come in truckloads.

Distraction

I thought mine is big. His is bigger! :o guess what's that.

Perspective

LOL.. Funny but not the answer I'm looking for. But I enjoy reading your answers, especially Glyph's. ;)

Guest wozzit

When you need me, you can't find me. When you don't, I come in truckloads.

Confidence!

I thought mine is big. His is bigger!

Bank Balance!

Confidence!

Bank Balance!

1) Sad isn't it?

2) LOL. Can you transfer some over?

Guest 72%dark

To me that describes just about everything in life… ahaha… :(

To me that describes just about everything in life… ahaha… :(

True true... Just checking if anyone out there can read my thoughts when I wrote them. ;)

• Guest locked this topic