Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

Nha Trang - Party beach, not somewhere to go to if you like a nice idyllic quiet beach. The vibe is very SEA backpacker-ish, i.e. fun, alcohol overloaded, young (18-21), European/Australian, straight.

Da Nang - Not really worth going, but it's a convenient stopover point for Hoi An. Nice beaches with luxury hotels along the stretch of road from Da Nang to Hoi An if you're into that.

Hoi An - The ancient town is pretty. I stayed somewhere in between the ancient town and another beach which I cannot remember the name of. Hoi An is more of a quaint little small village where you just chill and absorb what you see.

• 2 months later...

hey guys ... my first biz trip to vietnam 23rd to 27th Oct ... surely will have fre time so any good gay places to visit? doesnthave to be clubs or discos, maybe massage, cafes night market etc ... appreciate the help.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

hey guys ... my first biz trip to vietnam 23rd to 27th Oct ... surely will have fre time so any good gay places to visit? doesnthave to be clubs or discos, maybe massage, cafes night market etc ... appreciate the help.

Seeking solace in the companion of the ONE . . . . .

I just booked myself for HCMC:

Nov 1 till Nov 4.

First night at A&EM hotel Hai Ba Trung. Friends stayed there and said it was good so yeah, giving it a try. SGD 62.47

Second night is work, InterContinental Asiana :) USD 169

Last night shifting to A&EM Dong Du. SGD 39.41

For what it's worth, last time, I stayed at the Royal Lotus (Thi Sach Street, near the Opera house and the gay bar) in the old wing in a classic room (around SGD 62). It was absolutely basic in a tasteless room... very basic and "cold". The new wing looks nicer but I don't think it's worth paying the difference. It's supposed to be 4 stars but seriously, it's just a 3*....

Then stayed at the Sheraton. No complaints. SGD 220 more or less.

And finally stayed at the King Star Central Hotel (Cao Ba Quat Street, opposite the Opera and the Park Hyatt, even closer to the bar haha). SGD 44.

Edited by Enelym1978

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to try Nam Spa. Nice place and positive impression.

More when I'm back in Singapore :)

Nam Spa is the one at Hoa Hung right?

I took the 1,000,000VND package which comprises of body massage, body scrub and facial. Total 3.5h.

There's another one called NaDam spa further up north, out of town region. Massage-cum-sauna.

Nam Spa is the one at Hoa Hung right?

I took the 1,000,000VND package which comprises of body massage, body scrub and facial. Total 3.5h.

There's another one called NaDam spa further up north, out of town region. Massage-cum-sauna.

Nadam was more expensive... kinda out of the way and the massage was not good at all.... But their attendants at the lockers and reception are damn cute haha

A F*cked up rule here though is that you can't bring guests in after 9PM.... especially if they look local. 

I remember in Hanoi, I was staying at the Sheraton and had problems having my friend come visit me or even stay over. He had to register, leave his ID at the reception. It gives you this bad feeling that you're bringing a prostitute in.

Same thing just happened. Sheraton Saigon. I was coming back just now (11:30pm) with my friend after dinner to continue to chit chat and drink in the room but the security guy stopped us, said something in Vietnamese to my friend and walked us to the front desk.

I asked whether my friend needed to register and they said yes. But when they asked if he was just visiting or staying with me, I said "just visiting", which obviously was the wrong answer.

"Sorry sir, visits are not allowed after 9PM, it's a government law".

I guess if I said he was staying with me, he would have had to leave his ID at the desk again...

Messed up and my friend told me that the way the security guy asked him whether he was coming with me implied that he was some kind of money boy or prostitute.

Ruined my last night here.

Finally got to try Nam Spa. Nice place and positive impression.

More when I'm back in Singapore :)

think i went to nam spa before too around jan 2011. looked really nice, slightly out of district 1. it's a gay place but compeltely professional. most of the massage rooms use curtains instead of doors too which says a lot

and the owner is a very nice dude. was having some random chat with him, and i vaguely remember him making a comment that a rather large proportion of his customers are singaporean

Yes that's the place.

Indeed, all the massage beds are upstairs, only separated by curtains. There's a nice soothing music playing, very silent and relaxing otherwise. Very professional as well. They give you some kind of shorts and cover your body with a towel. I mean they cover the parts not being massaged and uncover the massage part.

They are using room temperature oil though, which is a bit disturbing when they pour it on you.... just too cold. They should warm it up a bit.

Once it's done, you're free to use their facilities (limited but nice) and they will call a taxi for you when you're done.

I recommend! :)

Hmm... quite limited resources I can gather from online about the HCM city and I will be there towards the end of this month.Any tips from those who had been there?

Had personally been there a few times but those were more to the normal type of trips.

Short trip report for Hanoi. Was there this past weekend.

My friend took me to GC Bar, near the Cathedral and the Hoan Kiem lake, on Hang Hanh street.

Small bar but really cheap drinks (I mean, it's Vietnam haha).

Draft beer (Tiger) at 30,000 Dongs per glass, same for Coke actually but you get the entire can.

Most of the space is taken up by a pool table where guys play until around 10PM. Then they cover it and use it as a table.

Large mix of crowd, quite a lot of caucasians and straight girls coming to party. Nice music: pop remixes mainly. It gets crowded at around 10PM but note that, apparently, bars close around midnight because the police is doing checks and ask bars to close down. People then move to coffee shops, street stalls, karaoke to continue the party till morning.

We left at 11-ish.

Bad thing: you can smoke inside and the ventilation is not good... it was too much for me, can't stand dry eyes and cigarette smoke :P

Anyone in hanoi now to update on the recent haiyan typhoon that hit north Vietnam? I'll be going over to hanoi this friday.

Advisable to go as I read there could be flood and every one is stocking up the groceries from supermarket ....

Urgent advice.....

I flew back last night from Hanoi. There was nothing serious yet. I don't think it will hit Hanoi straight, seems like it will pass by very near though.

Check with the airline but if they have no warnings on their websites, you should be fine.

By Friday, all will be back to normal.

Came back from Hanoi few days ago.... Just love the street food there.... People there are friendly too...

Went for massage in 2 massage shop.... 1 is called zspa (gay massage with HE) in hong ha street and another one is called r&m foot massage (normal massage) in 29 ly quod suc street....

A lot of cute guys there in zspa to choose and they are ready to offer sex if you are into it..... I just have the massage and cuddling and masturbation though.... The price for the massage is vd250k and tips depends on you... Probably minimum tips vd20k as I paid vd20k for the tips...

As for r&m foot massage... They provide foot and body massage with either male or female masseur.... I opt for male masseur as they are good in strength and one of them is cute too haha.... I reckon this is the cheapest in town so far : 70 minutes foot massage for vd140k and 70minutes body massage for vd180k..... During weekdays 10-1pm.... They would have 20%discount some more.... Highly recommend this shop...

Came back from Hanoi few days ago.... Just love the street food there.... People there are friendly too...

Went for massage in 2 massage shop.... 1 is called zspa (gay massage with HE) in hong ha street and another one is called r&m foot massage (normal massage) in 29 ly quod suc street....

A lot of cute guys there in zspa to choose and they are ready to offer sex if you are into it..... I just have the massage and cuddling and masturbation though.... The price for the massage is vd250k and tips depends on you... Probably minimum tips vd20k as I paid vd20k for the tips...

As for r&m foot massage... They provide foot and body massage with either male or female masseur.... I opt for male masseur as they are good in strength and one of them is cute too haha.... I reckon this is the cheapest in town so far : 70 minutes foot massage for vd140k and 70minutes body massage for vd180k..... During weekdays 10-1pm.... They would have 20%discount some more.... Highly recommend this shop...

can help to provide address? i be going Hanoi around Apr- May

Sorry guys.... I mean I paid tips of vd200k.... not vd20k in zspa....

Edited by mejustme

Well, just to contribute a little on my trip to HCM city.

Nam Spa, cruising crowd and clean massgage.

Nadam Spa, cruising crowd, the massage I got was b2b.

KTV night clubs, you can call guys(waiter) to play games and drink with you... if he's aj, then most probably no problem in bringing him back for a smaller fee than the gals.

Gossip Disco, mixed crowd.... not that fun.

Club 39 Disco, mixed crowd, great ambiance and handsome waiters. :P  

Gold Club Disco, mixed crowd, cute manager. :P

For disco, you can just let the manager know if they approach you to ask whether you want gals... basically my friends keep telling them and the managers keep dragging me around the place to meet the customers or throw themselves onto you. Generally, at least two floor managers of these disco I visited are aj. Staffs are aj friendly.

generally, I dunno why all the aj I met there seems to be any rider one... dangerously fun... play safe guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from HCM, manage went to NaDam Spa

Location its bit out of town , so its best to write down the address and ask the hotel to call the taxi and ask hotel staff to explain to the driver

Just remember , after around 10-15 minutes drive, taxi will turn to left side of big intersection, keep your eye on right side, the place is near by 

once the taxi pass the upper bridge, you will see on your right is special lane for motorbike, once it reach down of the bridge, you will see the simple sign of Nadam Spa, that is the place

My taxi driver also missed the place, lucky I saw it !!!

Cost me VN 130 000 , I pay VN 150 000 as including tips

I realy like the place, very nice decor  they use fresh lemon grass for the steam room and fresh pineaple for sauna room

Most room are small , max to cater 6 ppl, but usually 4 people inside

Service was good, nice ambience, most the massesur are cute and handsome, some of them like to flirt, as few of them so nice to serve me ice tea 

They are miggling around, so you can observe and choose them

The massesur gave me HE without asking if I want it or not and never ask how much I want to give him, all was good

Took 90 minute body massage which cost me Vn135, 000 ($8) and I tip him VN 150, 000 ($9) , and its consider big tip for him as his friend so jealous

I cant remember the entrance fee

Basicly all i pay inclusive tips and 2 bottle water ( plus one is for free) was VN 485 000 ($30)  

Where you can get all the satisfaction just $30 !!!! 

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Hanoi visitor

Need an advice about Hanoi and Halong Bay.

My friend and I are thinking of going Halong Bay when we visit Hanoi.  We read that the common thing to do in Halong is to stay overnight in a junk or boat.  But we prefer to stay on land.  We don't mind taking the junk or boat for a day cruise, but wanna come back to land in the evening and stay 1 night in Halong, maybe at the Novotel Halong or some similar hotel.

Is it possible to book a day trip to the Bay in either Hanoi or when we are in Halong city? Is it advisable? Do you now of any decent day tripper of the Bay (decent junk or boat, not overcrowded, maybe cruise in quieter parts of the Bay, etc)?  We are not much into swimming or kayaking or visiting caves.  Any suggestion would be most appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Just came back from HCM, manage went to NaDam Spa

Location its bit out of town , so its best to write down the address and ask the hotel to call the taxi and ask hotel staff to explain to the driver

Just remember , after around 10-15 minutes drive, taxi will turn to left side of big intersection, keep your eye on right side, the place is near by 

once the taxi pass the upper bridge, you will see on your right is special lane for motorbike, once it reach down of the bridge, you will see the simple sign of Nadam Spa, that is the place

My taxi driver also missed the place, lucky I saw it !!!

Cost me VN 130 000 , I pay VN 150 000 as including tips

I realy like the place, very nice decor  they use fresh lemon grass for the steam room and fresh pineaple for sauna room

Most room are small , max to cater 6 ppl, but usually 4 people inside

Service was good, nice ambience, most the massesur are cute and handsome, some of them like to flirt, as few of them so nice to serve me ice tea 

They are miggling around, so you can observe and choose them

The massesur gave me HE without asking if I want it or not and never ask how much I want to give him, all was good

Took 90 minute body massage which cost me Vn135, 000 ($8) and I tip him VN 150, 000 ($9) , and its consider big tip for him as his friend so jealous

I cant remember the entrance fee

Basicly all i pay inclusive tips and 2 bottle water ( plus one is for free) was VN 485 000 ($30)  

Where you can get all the satisfaction just $30 !!!! 

Yup, my cab driver also missed the place, but I really don't mind the cab ride experience.... It was pouring that day when I went to the spa and upon reaching that area, the driver was so nice to brace the rain and ask around while I waited in cab... and he came back all drench... and the cab driver was quite a cute looking fellow and imagine him with a wet white shirt...  :P

Didn't really went around much in the facility as it was quite crowded... in the changing room as well... so I went straight for a massage and scrub.

Edited by Caleb

• G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.