Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

Yes, don't worry. It's no problem at all coming back to district 1 from Nadam. I'm a blond Swedish guy and I didn't find it cumbersome or unsafe at all. The main road near Nadam had lots of taxis happy to take you to the city center, even at night. It's probably a 30 min drive (count double the time between 5 and 8pm). Actually service at Nadam is really good and on both occasions I visited the sauna, a staff member walked to the main road and hailed a taxi for me. Nadam is a really great place. Enjoy!! ;-)

7 hours ago, Guest Erik said:

Yes, don't worry. It's no problem at all coming back to district 1 from Nadam. I'm a blond Swedish guy and I didn't find it cumbersome or unsafe at all. The main road near Nadam had lots of taxis happy to take you to the city center, even at night. It's probably a 30 min drive (count double the time between 5 and 8pm). Actually service at Nadam is really good and on both occasions I visited the sauna, a staff member walked to the main road and hailed a taxi for me. Nadam is a really great place. Enjoy!! ;-)

Thanks Erik,

It seems like I must go then haha, or maybe more than once during my 4-day trip there. Is it safe to use iphone 7 generally in HCMC? I have read about some articles online not sure if I should bring my old phone instead.

Well my Vietnamese friends always tell me to be careful with my iphone do I try to keep it in my pocket when ever I'm walking around. But HCMC is really safe, though and the area of Nadam is pretty residential so I don't think there's particular risk in that area. 

In another part of town, I've always liked Guysspa. For massages only (forget above their sauna facilities). In case you want a but of variety!

19 hours ago, Guest Erik said:

Well my Vietnamese friends always tell me to be careful with my iphone do I try to keep it in my pocket when ever I'm walking around. But HCMC is really safe, though and the area of Nadam is pretty residential so I don't think there's particular risk in that area. 

In another part of town, I've always liked Guysspa. For massages only (forget above their sauna facilities). In case you want a but of variety!

Haha. I think I will have to try both them. Anyway for the madam spa, is the sauna or any dark corners for naught things or no action there. Also I will be leaving soon and don't really bother to change more viet dongs, is 600k enough? (Tips, sauna,?entrance fee)

On 08/11/2016 at 2:46 PM, Guest Erik said:

Hi erik, I went to nadam but just used the sauna and managed to check out some hot masseurs. But I am thinking if I should go to guyspa as you mentioned. In terms of type of masseurs, what are the diff in guyspa and nadam? More well-built? Younger? Gonna have a good massage tomorrow before heading back

SoI went to Danam Spa yesterday night and tonight.

yesterday night, we lost our way though Grab tells the exact direction but the driver insist d he knows the way. It costed me 150k(it was supposed to be 130k, but the driver got lost and car was stuck in a puddle). So I walked abit according to the sign and ended up at the back of the property but there is a bell for you to ring. I was greeted by a masseur and he brought me the slippers, towels etc. He did ask me if I wanted a massage but I said later as I was looking to check out the property first, they don't force you. Then I checked out the sauna, there was some actions there (bj, jo etc). The jacuzzis were really dark so we're the steam rooms. In the jacuzzi someone or sometwo offered a head and that called a day. The crowd was not good.When i was about to leave I managed to glimpse at the masseurs there, they were generally cute and hot. Day 1 195k

tonight, I was thinking to go to another Spa just for a massagebecause I didn't want to go back to the same place. In the end I went to nadam again because I was much closer to the spa after my visit to Friend's. so again I got a Grab again and this time the driver knew where it is but unfortuntely some of the roads was on maintenance. Again I ended up at the back of the spa, I rang the bell and a Super cute staff opened the door and greeted me. Then we proceeded to the changing room to get changed and I decided to have him for a massage ( right after he greeted me at the door) he is lean fit type, like for real.but he was not on massaging shift so he suggested me a few that offered HE.  I insisted to have him and he said he wil have to ask the boss first. So I proceeded to sauna, immediately when I walked i, a very cute well-built guy approached me and talked a little then we went to dark rooms, no heavy action just light action. He was really "h***y that he licked every part of me. After I released and prepare to leave, the masseur asked if I still wanted to have massage and he told me no action just massage. I agreed and we went to the massage room. He was smiling all the times and my heart melted since he greeted me at the door. His massage skills was not there, at times I was not sure if he was making out with me or massaging me, lots of sensual touch, his body was smooth like silk, literally. So day 2 400k +400k

Here comes the interesting part, I asked if he wanted to drink after that and back to my hotel. He said yes and asked me to wait outside at 11pm. I was surprised he said yes because it's against the spa'd rule I think because the masseur should ask the potential client to come back next day to spend more in the spa. So I did wait, but then I saw him running the other way then I know he was bluffing or the boss didn't allow. Actually he can just let me know. Jesus, I think I fall in love (temporary). 

Will i recommend? Yes

sauna facilities, very dark, check out the crowd and talk to them first before proceeding further and they will do the same if they like you.

crowd, depends but some hot ones are there, just approach and they will say no if not interested and you can do the same.

masseur, the masseur I had was heaven though he asked me to wait outside then sneaked away. Or perhaps he said so to get more tips. But I didn't expect him to do that as it's not allowed I think and I guess he is new, he asked his boss about everything I asked for, but kinda cute.

nice experience just don't expect good times outside the spa which was what I did :) enjoy!

7 hours ago, Boomboompow said:

SoI went to Danam Spa yesterday night and tonight.

yesterday night, we lost our way though Grab tells the exact direction but the driver insist d he knows the way. It costed me 150k(it was supposed to be 130k, but the driver got lost and car was stuck in a puddle). So I walked abit according to the sign and ended up at the back of the property but there is a bell for you to ring. I was greeted by a masseur and he brought me the slippers, towels etc. He did ask me if I wanted a massage but I said later as I was looking to check out the property first, they don't force you. Then I checked out the sauna, there was some actions there (bj, jo etc). The jacuzzis were really dark so we're the steam rooms. In the jacuzzi someone or sometwo offered a head and that called a day. The crowd was not good.When i was about to leave I managed to glimpse at the masseurs there, they were generally cute and hot. Day 1 195k

tonight, I was thinking to go to another Spa just for a massagebecause I didn't want to go back to the same place. In the end I went to nadam again because I was much closer to the spa after my visit to Friend's. so again I got a Grab again and this time the driver knew where it is but unfortuntely some of the roads was on maintenance. Again I ended up at the back of the spa, I rang the bell and a Super cute staff opened the door and greeted me. Then we proceeded to the changing room to get changed and I decided to have him for a massage ( right after he greeted me at the door) he is lean fit type, like for real.but he was not on massaging shift so he suggested me a few that offered HE.  I insisted to have him and he said he wil have to ask the boss first. So I proceeded to sauna, immediately when I walked i, a very cute well-built guy approached me and talked a little then we went to dark rooms, no heavy action just light action. He was really "h***y that he licked every part of me. After I released and prepare to leave, the masseur asked if I still wanted to have massage and he told me no action just massage. I agreed and we went to the massage room. He was smiling all the times and my heart melted since he greeted me at the door. His massage skills was not there, at times I was not sure if he was making out with me or massaging me, lots of sensual touch, his body was smooth like silk, literally. So day 2 400k +400k

Here comes the interesting part, I asked if he wanted to drink after that and back to my hotel. He said yes and asked me to wait outside at 11pm. I was surprised he said yes because it's against the spa'd rule I think because the masseur should ask the potential client to come back next day to spend more in the spa. So I did wait, but then I saw him running the other way then I know he was bluffing or the boss didn't allow. Actually he can just let me know. Jesus, I think I fall in love (temporary). 

Will i recommend? Yes

sauna facilities, very dark, check out the crowd and talk to them first before proceeding further and they will do the same if they like you.

crowd, depends but some hot ones are there, just approach and they will say no if not interested and you can do the same.

masseur, the masseur I had was heaven though he asked me to wait outside then sneaked away. Or perhaps he said so to get more tips. But I didn't expect him to do that as it's not allowed I think and I guess he is new, he asked his boss about everything I asked for, but kinda cute.

nice experience just don't expect good times outside the spa which was what I did :) enjoy!

Great report! Thanks for the really good report! I'm going back to Saigon next week myself. I'll sure pay Nadam a visit again ;-)

I was in HCMC for a few days last week and tried Yang Spa and Guysspa.

Yang Spa: It was my first time trying it out. Very short taxi ride from the city center. The reception staff is really nice. They ask you to choose your masseur on a cell phone. I found them pretty average looking. The pics are very heavily photoshopped. You then proceed to the changing room, where you can leave your stuff in a locker. Bit of a weird situation since the guy in charge of the locker space stayed next to me while you undress and was clearly checking me out. Kinda awkward. Then you proceed to the shower area. All very clean. The reception guy took me to the massage room and asked me to wait for my masseur who got there a couple of minutes later. The massage room is really nice, with very high ceilings. The massage bed is king size, very close to the floor. The whole thing is quite nice. I lied on the bed naked and the guy started the massage. He was wearing light shorts and a t-shirt. The massage was good, quite sensual from the start. He also used hot stones, which I thought felt really good, especially when used in a kinky way (I'll let you imagine how). B2B is included in the package, for which the masseur gets nude too. To be honest, I thought the masseur was a bit too pushy. Maybe he liked me but it felt like he was trying to have sex with me, which I wasn't interested in. I made it clear I wasn't interested in sex and he kept it sensual of course. We both came at the end. All in all, it was a good experience, though the massage wasn't the best I've had in Vietnam. Recommended if you're after more than just a massage. If the massage is what your priority, I think Guysspa is a better choice.

Guysspa: I've been to Guysspa several time over the last years. My last time there was about a year ago. I've always had great experiences there so I was keen to go back! Taxi ride from District 1 is 15 to 30 min, depending on traffic conditions. The place is a large house. There was a few masseurs around when I went in the afternoon and I have to say some of them were VERY cute! They didn't ask me to choose my masseur. Neither did I ask to. I believe if you ask to they will show your pictures on the computer at the reception. I just went with the flow and followed the masseur that the reception guy assigned me. The changing room is on the ground floor, next to the showers. Changing room and showers aren't very nice, to be honest. So I showered at my hotel before going. I then followed my masseur to the room, got naked and lied down on the massage table. The massage was great! I've always had good massages there and this time didn't disappoint. Very professional massage, with a few light sensual touches throughout the massage. I took the 90 min body massage and it felt great! I guess the masseur saw I was enjoying my time and ended the massage with a HE. I reckon it really depends on your masseur though. I believe some of their masseurs wouldn't. I very strongly recommend Guysspa! Really the top male massage place in HCMC. Can't wait to go back...

On 11/14/2016 at 1:10 AM, Aces87 said:

I am gg to Saigon and Hanoi end of December. Anyone going?

On 11/23/2016 at 10:19 PM, Guest meremale said:

hello. in hanoi right now staying at the sheraton. any good male-massage to recommend ? outcall service ? thx.

Going there next week, also stay at sheraton. it will b good if gt someone to go to spa togther for newbie like me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Nadam direction

I wil be going end of March I'm staying at the Pink Tulip Hotel planning on using an Uber to get to Nadam and advice on getting there once we cross the bridge how easy/difficult is it to find Nadam?

3 hours ago, Guest Nadam direction said:

I wil be going end of March I'm staying at the Pink Tulip Hotel planning on using an Uber to get to Nadam and advice on getting there once we cross the bridge how easy/difficult is it to find Nadam?

Once you cross the bridge, stop the car/bike. there's an alley to go in, then turn left, turn right and you'll see it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.