Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So far based on my experiences in HCMC, most (if not all) saunas comes with massage services. But the service is optional and you can choose just to hang around and have fun with someone you like in the dark room or private rooms. Of course there are customers who prefer to have quickie with the massage boys and then head off after they are done with the deed.

Guest Kent
21 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I see.. I guess the massage provided in such places more for HE rather than proper massage ba...

For sure, the masseurs at those place even dont know  basic skills for a proper massage. It's just like they tough and caress for about 15min of the session, and then the fun thing begins. If you wanted to try a platonic and proper massage with male masseurs, there would be a lot more spa out there than the one you mentioned.

Top spa was raided by local police about two weeks ago because of erotic massage.

18 hours ago, Guest Kent said:

For sure, the masseurs at those place even dont know  basic skills for a proper massage. It's just like they tough and caress for about 15min of the session, and then the fun thing begins. If you wanted to try a platonic and proper massage with male masseurs, there would be a lot more spa out there than the one you mentioned.

Top spa was raided by local police about two weeks ago because of erotic massage.

I see...thanks for the info. The norml proper massage place easy to find male masseur meh? Anyone been to any at HCM?

9 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

I see...thanks for the info. The norml proper massage place easy to find male masseur meh? Anyone been to any at HCM?

Yes, there are quite a fair bit of these in HCM. In fact, when I was in HCM staying in District 1, there are a quite of them which has male masseur. You can call and request for one. Most times, they should have. But this is purely a straight joint and bed is separated with a curtain that's all.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, gpfun said:

Yes, there are quite a fair bit of these in HCM. In fact, when I was in HCM staying in District 1, there are a quite of them which has male masseur. You can call and request for one. Most times, they should have. But this is purely a straight joint and bed is separated with a curtain that's all.

Thats not an issue. But i guess have to wear their shorts?

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Thats not an issue. But i guess have to wear their shorts?

Yes, from my memory, generally you have to wear shorts since each massage bed is only separated by a curtain. At least this was the case for those that I went to.

11 hours ago, gpfun said:

Yes, from my memory, generally you have to wear shorts since each massage bed is only separated by a curtain. At least this was the case for those that I went to.

Seperated by a curtain meaning one side( the head facing side) is open to whoever walk pass?

13 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Seperated by a curtain meaning one side( the head facing side) is open to whoever walk pass?

It depends on the spa. So far, based on memory, the head faces the wall, the leg and side is covered by curtains just like hospital ward where the curtains are drawn when doctors need to do checks on patient.

8 hours ago, gpfun said:

It depends on the spa. So far, based on memory, the head faces the wall, the leg and side is covered by curtains just like hospital ward where the curtains are drawn when doctors need to do checks on patient.

Hmm. thats still ok to do nude mah. Guess it's their rule then to wear shorts

Guest Kent
4 hours ago, Leanmeat said:

Hmm. thats still ok to do nude mah. Guess it's their rule then to wear shorts

It depends on the spa. Sometimes, they told u that their spa is strictly professional, but most of the time if the spa was all male masseurs, there will be hj after the massage, and the massage is sensual as well. However, there will be no hanky panky between customer and the masseur because there is not enough privacy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dennis23
2 hours ago, calvin87 said:

Going there on 9/8 national day hahaha.

any recommended pub to go? 

If u going HCM. Just head over to Bui Vien Street.. its clubbing paradise

Guest Dennis23
7 hours ago, calvin87 said:

Didn't go for gay massage but I did join for THI Bar

highlu recommended on Friday night and Saturday night. Live band but damn shiok. All ppl just dancing there

where is THI Bar located?

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, calvin87 said:

Which massage centre recommended? 

Depends on what are your expectations.

If you just want a really good massage, can try Namspa, its gay friendly but no "extra services".

However, they have steam room and Jacuzzi in the premises whereby you can cruise someone (fellow customers) there.

4 hours ago, Anderson said:

Depends on what are your expectations.

If you just want a really good massage, can try Namspa, its gay friendly but no "extra services".

However, they have steam room and Jacuzzi in the premises whereby you can cruise someone (fellow customers) there.

Thanks for the recommendation. Already back from HCMC. And didn't go for any gay massage. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nadam Spa guest

Nadam Spa has lots of action on a Saturday afternoon in the small dark jacuzzi. There is also a dim maze and a rest area with beds. Lots of hunky guys in the mostly dim or dark spa. 

For those looking king for a massage, prices are 400k VND (US$20) for 60 mins, 600k for 80 mins, and 800k for 100 mins. Massage prices include the use of the spa, otherwise entrance fee to the spa is 195k VND (US$10). Most of the masseurs are Adonis, with good looks and lean muscular bodies. You can choose your masseur from a photo album showing the faces, or from the masseurs walking around (they would be wearing light brown or white t-shirts). I took a 60 mins massage (recommended, no point taking a longer massage because...) Both you and your Adonis masseur have to wear flimsy, almost non-existent shorts with no inner lining. Gave a 300k VND tip. Total 700k VND (US$35 or S$42) for a day at Nadam spa, includes a massage plus tips. (For reference, MBs that message you on Grindr or Jack'd ask for 600k to 2m VND for massage.) 

Follow the map on their website to get there, you can use Grab and enter "Nadam Men Spa" for the drop off point. If your driver does not know where, call Nadam Spa and let them talk to the driver. There is a sign (among many other signs) for Nadam, at a side road immediately after crossing the bridge on the main road. The small road leading to Nadam is narrow, you will probably have to get off your cab/car at the main road. There is another sign in the small road pointing to Nadam. To get back to your hotel, you can ask the guys at the reception to give you their wifi password to book your Grab ride. Again, you will need to walk to the side of the main road for your cab/car. Grab Car prices are around 75k VND each way from District 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.