Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Review on a few places:

Yang Spa: Didn't go in. Reached the place around 9pm and there were around 5-6 masseurs sitting at the reception area. Not hunky, bearish. Not to my liking.

Hai Son hotel: Massage is at level 6. Definitely not a clean establishment. The first thing they said was "You can choose your girls". The guy masseur was short and meaty. So I found some excuses and left the place.

137 massage:  A number of joints. 50000 more gets you a "VIP room", away from the crowd and curtain partition. But the doors to the vip room has a clear glass, to prevent hanky panky I guess. Massage bed is sort of a hybrid between bed and massage chair. Interest happening. I tried it twice, two different masseurs. One was clean while the other guy rubbed my groin. Definitely not by accident as he used his finger to caress my frenulum and stroked me. He also allowed me to touch him. But..given how open the area was, ending was..

Review on a few places:

Yang Spa: Didn't go in. Reached the place around 9pm and there were around 5-6 masseurs sitting at the reception area. Not hunky, bearish. Not to my liking.

Hai Son hotel: Massage is at level 6. Definitely not a clean establishment. The first thing they said was "You can choose your girls". The guy masseur was short and meaty. So I found some excuses and left the place.

137 massage:  A number of joints. 50000 more gets you a "VIP room", away from the crowd and curtain partition. But the doors to the vip room has a clear glass, to prevent hanky panky I guess. Massage bed is sort of a hybrid between bed and massage chair. Interest happening. I tried it twice, two different masseurs. One was clean while the other guy rubbed my groin. Definitely not by accident as he used his finger to caress my frenulum and stroked me. He also allowed me to touch him. But..given how open the area was, ending was..

• 4 weeks later...

NAdam Spa Review

Location: HCMC ~20 mins drive from District 1, quite hidden in the corner but easily identified by their fancy gate. Taking grab here is quite cheap, ard 80k VND one way (~5 SGD).

Crowd: saw more than 30 ppl that night (Saturday ~7pm), mostly local but not many muscular, age varied from 20 to 40.

Price: 195k VND (~12 SGD) for the entry fee (they gave u locker key, 1 towel and a slipper). I didnt check the price for the massage though. However, their massuer are quite good looking one.

Facility: considered big with 3 or 4 levels in total. They have 2 big jacuzzi pool, 3 types of sauna, open shower, relaxation room, free flow drink, smoking area, private cabin (beware: no tissue and condom provided), dark maze (not sure though as im too scared to go in and check), etc.

Edited by XKY

I'm planning to go Ho Chi Minh in March and most probably will stay at district 1, any recommendation for nearby massage or sauna? i wish to visit Nadam Spa but i saw someone comment that is hard to get taxi to and back..!! i've never been to ho chi minh, any suggestion? 

On 1/3/2019 at 8:16 AM, Jon_123 said:

I'm planning to go Ho Chi Minh in March and most probably will stay at district 1, any recommendation for nearby massage or sauna? i wish to visit Nadam Spa but i saw someone comment that is hard to get taxi to and back..!! i've never been to ho chi minh, any suggestion? 

Have someone tried Grab app for hired car service in HCMC? 

• 1 month later...

I went to Polar Spa in Hanoi on a Saturday at about 5 pm. The place is easy to find because it's located on a busy street.

I wasn't given a choice of rooms. They just gave me the VIP room, which is one level above the standard room and one level below the luxury room. After I picked my massage treatment from the menu, I was taken to the locker area, which is directly behind the front desk. I was told to put everything in my locker, including my clothes, slippers, wallet and cell phone. I got a Japanese yukata/robe and some shorts to wear, but I didn't know how to put the robe on, so the receptionist helped me. I didn't wear the shorts. He said I could pick a guy or one could be assigned to me. I decided to pick one. There was a large curtain behind the locker area. The receptionist pulled open the curtain, and there was a glass wall with some guys behind it. They were all wearing T-shirts and sitting on a bench. There were about 10 of them. They didn't say anything; they just looked straight ahead, completely emotionless. For some reason, I was kind of intimidated by them. I chose Linh, but none of them were 100 percent my type.

We went up three flights of stairs to a narrow room at the end of a hallway. There was a raised platform with a mat on it. Next to the platform was a standing shower. Linh excused himself so that he could get ready for the massage. The room didn't have air conditioning, so I was sweating while waiting for him to come back. After a few minutes, he returned with some soap and mouthwash. He volunteered to wash me, but I insisted on showering by myself. He giggled before handing me the soap. He also instructed me to gargle with the mouthwash.

We got started after Linh helped me get dry. It was a very calming massage. I almost fell asleep a couple of times. He started with an oil massage before he brought out the hot stones. They felt really good; I wished he had used them more.

Linh excused himself once again to go shower. I thought he would shower in another room, but he used the one that was next to the platform. After he dried off, he told me to turn over. I thought he would start slow, but he suddenly leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth. He sucked on my other nipple before kissing my neck. After that, he started blowing me. He didn't spend too much time doing one thing. When he offered me "extra service," I quietly agreed to it. There wasn't any mention of tips; he just proceeded to lie on his back and handed me some lube. He wasn't in a rush to finish. He took his time and made sure that I was comfortable. We were both sweating and gasping for air at the end, so we agreed to shower together. Afterward, he brought out a sheet of paper, and I wrote the tip amount on there. He also asked me for my phone number.

Overall, it was a good experience. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had, but it was a good deal for its price. I paid 550,000 VND for the room, and I tipped Linh the same amount. I'll probably be back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Traveller

Went to Hanoi and visited Titan Sauna. It is located just outside of Hanoi Old Quarters in a side road along the “expressway”. Located in a 3 storey house, it wasnt that busy for a Friday afternoon. Just over a dozen guys. Mainly middle age and a few young guys. Ventilation is an issue as the windows are closed and no aircon. Not sure how the fans work. First floor was the reception, lockers, showers and a huge soaking tub. Second floor had a dry and wet sauna with a rest area. Third floor were a few private cabins. Had a bit of fun, but left at 5-ish...

On 2/18/2019 at 10:38 PM, Guest Hector said:

I went to Polar Spa in Hanoi on a Saturday at about 5 pm. The place is easy to find because it's located on a busy street.

I wasn't given a choice of rooms. They just gave me the VIP room, which is one level above the standard room and one level below the luxury room. After I picked my massage treatment from the menu, I was taken to the locker area, which is directly behind the front desk. I was told to put everything in my locker, including my clothes, slippers, wallet and cell phone. I got a Japanese yukata/robe and some shorts to wear, but I didn't know how to put the robe on, so the receptionist helped me. I didn't wear the shorts. He said I could pick a guy or one could be assigned to me. I decided to pick one. There was a large curtain behind the locker area. The receptionist pulled open the curtain, and there was a glass wall with some guys behind it. They were all wearing T-shirts and sitting on a bench. There were about 10 of them. They didn't say anything; they just looked straight ahead, completely emotionless. For some reason, I was kind of intimidated by them. I chose Linh, but none of them were 100 percent my type.

We went up three flights of stairs to a narrow room at the end of a hallway. There was a raised platform with a mat on it. Next to the platform was a standing shower. Linh excused himself so that he could get ready for the massage. The room didn't have air conditioning, so I was sweating while waiting for him to come back. After a few minutes, he returned with some soap and mouthwash. He volunteered to wash me, but I insisted on showering by myself. He giggled before handing me the soap. He also instructed me to gargle with the mouthwash.

We got started after Linh helped me get dry. It was a very calming massage. I almost fell asleep a couple of times. He started with an oil massage before he brought out the hot stones. They felt really good; I wished he had used them more.

Linh excused himself once again to go shower. I thought he would shower in another room, but he used the one that was next to the platform. After he dried off, he told me to turn over. I thought he would start slow, but he suddenly leaned down and took my nipple into his mouth. He sucked on my other nipple before kissing my neck. After that, he started blowing me. He didn't spend too much time doing one thing. When he offered me "extra service," I quietly agreed to it. There wasn't any mention of tips; he just proceeded to lie on his back and handed me some lube. He wasn't in a rush to finish. He took his time and made sure that I was comfortable. We were both sweating and gasping for air at the end, so we agreed to shower together. Afterward, he brought out a sheet of paper, and I wrote the tip amount on there. He also asked me for my phone number.

Overall, it was a good experience. It wasn't the best massage I've ever had, but it was a good deal for its price. I paid 550,000 VND for the room, and I tipped Linh the same amount. I'll probably be back.

That’s quite expensive, isn’t it?

• G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.