Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

Guest imseeker

I was in Vietnam yesterday and I still couldn't believe that I had sex with a Vietnamese guy at the Airport toilet even with no words being spoken between the two of us. He couldn't speak a single english word and I couldn't speak Vietnamese aside from "cam on" which means thank you. Everything was accomplished through hand & eye signals. This had also happened to me one time in Thailand while I was jogging at the park. I guess the language of pleasure is universal wherever we go in the world.

Which airport was this? Ho Chi Minh's Tan Son Nhat International Airport?

Nope. I was in Hanoi yesterday... The airport name is Noi Bai i think. I am not sure. That part of Vietnam is so close to China and most of the people there look incredibly good especially the younger generations.

Hi Hi !

Dun mind to share some tips on the NIGHT PLU fun place to go ?

planing a trip ther soon - heard so much abt it.

Cheers//

Gay life in Hanoi is not as colorful and lively compared to Singapore or Thailand. Nothing much to see or do for gays except going to a sausa which is really far from the city center. If you try to search the net for cruisy places, you'll find information pointing towards the Hanoians'conservative or maybe unaccepting outlook when it comes to homosexual behavior. Gay men are compelled to get married and have families of their own to avoid nasty gossips that can affect their families' reputation. In other words, married gay men are hiding in their closets to spare their families the shame & redicule. This is such a waste because most hanoian men look so yummy & mouth watering! Hahahaha...The only way to have a possible hook-up is to walk around Hoan Kiem Lake at night but be extra careful because a lot of money boys are posing as gays and they can be itrritatingly persistent. If you give in to them, prepare a hefty amount of vietnamese dong to pay them. They are so good in ripping your cash off to the point of blackmailing you for more. So, word of adise - "BE VERY CAREFUL!". Apart from all that I've said, Hanoi is still a good place to have a quick holiday. Don't miss the "Halong Bay" trip! :-)

just by eye contact? how to know who will do the blowing or is it a mutual blow all the time?

I was in Vietnam yesterday and I still couldn't believe that I had sex with a Vietnamese guy at the Airport toilet even with no words being spoken between the two of us. He couldn't speak a single english word and I couldn't speak Vietnamese aside from "cam on" which means thank you. Everything was accomplished through hand & eye signals. This had also happened to me one time in Thailand while I was jogging at the park. I guess the language of pleasure is universal wherever we go in the world.

just by eye contact? how to know who will do the blowing or is it a mutual blow all the time?

Yeah! just eye contact & sign language. He signalled me to follow him into one of the cubicles. The moment I locked the door, he was already on his knees and grabbed my crotch. He sucked like there's no tomorrow and swallowed my juice...he must be too deprived in Hanoi for this kind of fun! :-)

Guest Guest

how do you know he is not one of the money boys posing as gays? what if he takes out a knife and point at you?

not discriminating but people in developed countries can do anything for money.

• 3 months later...
Guest kute_male

anyone here is now in Hanoi, Vietnam? I'm a 23 good looking local male living in Hanoi, I'm looking for real gay friends to talk, to hang out, drink, and go to the bars together, I'm serious and if you are interested just contact me thru my mail: cool_boy_in_blue05@yahoo.com

or if you come to Hanoi and need any help, please feel free to contact me ! ^^ I'm willing to help!

Have fun in Hanoi!

I want to give you a warning. Im from Vietnam. Many gay guys there are not safe for u to play. Remember that. You were so lucky because that guy did not do anything to you. Some guys would point a knife toward you and ask you for money, even to have 50 USD, they would be gladly to kill you when you are focusing on their dicks and close your eyes. One more time, you're lucky lor. LOL

Guest kute_male

Well, I'll be in Hanoi also for 2 nights, nov 21, 22...

Hey if you need any help when you reach Hanoi just feel free to contact me ok? I'm willing to help!

hope you'll have a great time in Hanoi.

Guest kute_male

I want to give you a warning. Im from Vietnam. Many gay guys there are not safe for u to play. Remember that. You were so lucky because that guy did not do anything to you. Some guys would point a knife toward you and ask you for money, even to have 50 USD, they would be gladly to kill you when you are focusing on their dicks and close your eyes. One more time, you're lucky lor. LOL

Hi HaThaiQuang! It's a kind of you to warn people about bad guys in Vietnam and I think that bad guys are around the world, not only in Vietnam. I dont think a guy dares to threat or kill another at the airpot :)

anyone here is now in Hanoi, Vietnam? I'm a 23 good looking local male living in Hanoi, I'm looking for real gay friends to talk, to hang out, drink, and go to the bars together, I'm serious and if you are interested just contact me thru my mail: cool_boy_in_blue05@yahoo.com

or if you come to Hanoi and need any help, please feel free to contact me ! ^^ I'm willing to help!

Have fun in Hanoi!

Shame, I was actually in Hanoi when you posted that message. Never mind, next time.

Well said. That guy just blowing things out of proportion !!! Surely, Vietnam is not a " jungle" !!!
Wait..not so fast.. This kind of thing is sometime luck. I was in Bangkok onces and one handsome man asked me to follow him and act very nice then he made a phone call within a minutes or so two more guys were walking behind us coming very fast. Lucky i saw my friends and wave at them to join me then suddenly the first guy say he forgot something behind and had to go back we then head to our hotel. And from our hotel lobby i could see the other two men did follow us back to see which hotel we were staying. We change hotel the next day.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm. I had a great trip to vietnam ! took a bus up to Mui ne and then to Dalat ... loved the food on the street. although i must say people in mui ne and Dalat are more polite and friendlier compared to the people in HCMC. but do check out Mui ne , its a beach town , very chill. and if you're into kite surfing they have classes there , cheap villas , sand dunes !!!, seafood ...

damn , i miss vietnam!

• 3 weeks later...

VN has changed quite a lot since this thread started. In Hanoi, it's definitely more open with whole new generation of young gay guys. First gay sauna AdamSpa was opened in Hanoi a couple of years ago and it is still the best place where gay guys cruise and have fun.

It's website : http://spaadam.com/en/intro.php , will provide you address 04, Alley 29, Vu Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi . It's a short distant from Noibai airport (9Km) or Hanoi CBD (3.5Km). Gay owners are helpful with info around Hanoi. Always happy to come back.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important word...

dep jai... handsome

dit-- fxxk

nguon - delicious ( especially used when u suck his cock)

enjoy...........

omg, so hilarious roftlmfao

my advice: do not use these words, otherwise you may get in trouble, esp fck word hahahaha

VN has changed quite a lot since this thread started. In Hanoi, it's definitely more open with whole new generation of young gay guys. First gay sauna AdamSpa was opened in Hanoi a couple of years ago and it is still the best place where gay guys cruise and have fun.

It's website : http://spaadam.com/en/intro.php , will provide you address 04, Alley 29, Vu Thanh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi . It's a short distant from Noibai airport (9Km) or Hanoi CBD (3.5Km). Gay owners are helpful with info around Hanoi. Always happy to come back.

Been to this spa.... Quite a run down place & not much locals go there even on a saturday evening. Can see about less then 10 people around during my visit.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in HCMC, so if anybody want to travel HCMC, feel free to ask me more info :D

I'm not tourguide or anything, just want to make another love HCMC more :D

Hi do u have a email address? I'm going there with a friend end of sep for 3d2nite trip

• 1 month later...
Guest Silverbod

Hey!

I have an extra room from 14-16Sep and have booked an additional flight to HCMC then too. My business partner is not going. Anyone keen to go for a short getaway? Just need to pay for the transfer of the tickets @ abt S$200.

Hey!

I have an extra room from 14-16Sep and have booked an additional flight to HCMC then too. My business partner is not going. Anyone keen to go for a short getaway? Just need to pay for the transfer of the tickets @ abt S$200.

hi. you go to HCMC for? doing business? or go holiday find boy?

Guest Silverbod

hi. you go to HCMC for? doing business? or go holiday find boy?

Hi Alvin,

I'm there for a business trip and also to relax a bit. Know of any good massage place and sauna there? Need a good rub... :)

Cheers!

Planning to visit Hanoi very soon.... just wondering whether should i go back to bkk or explore Hanoi ........

Just worried abt the transport there cos it almost killed me when I was in HCMC in Year 2008.......

Would it be safe and whether is it easy to know some locals for fun and they can bring me ard? I am not handsome but old fat and ugly heehee.....

Dun like to visit saunas too..... and not very into clubbing but if to a pub and just chill, i m fine....

any sound advice please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jimmy Dazzle

I was in HCMC in November last and had a great time. There are a few good massage places I visited. One is near the aiport behind a swimming pool. Quite inexpensive, It's listed on Utopia. Cost is about $25 plus tip. A good assortment of handsome young men to choose from. There are a couple more good ones like this. All listed on Utopia. When I went to these places what I did was got the phone number of a few of the massage boys I talked to (couldn't go with all of them at once, although I'd have liked to) and then later when I felt like it I'd ring them up and they would come round to the hotel (btw, I recommend the Hong Kong Hotel in Bui Vien if you're happy to slum it: it's nothing flash but very cheap and the staff are genuinely gay-friendly and discreet. Just make sure you get a room facing away from the road and take ear plugs with you: all VN hotels are noisy even the 5 star ones). There's also a new bar that's opened up: I think it's HCMC's first "openly" gay bar called Bar3. You can google for the address. I went there a few times. It's an outdoor pub kind of thing. Very cheap beer and vodka. Tons of young guys and many opportunities: some want money, some just want sex or to drink with foreigners, and the waiters were as pretty as buttons. It would have been possible to hook up with them too but I didn't have time. I've know that the massage boys around the Bui Vien get a bad rap here (they ride around on pushbikes with bells, or you can meet them in the park opposite the Vien Dong Hotel in Pham Ngu Lao after dark) but I gotta say that I had some very good experiences with a couple of them. One in particular was terrific. And they don't ask for much really.

There's also a site called PLUN (People Like Us Network) you should join. I noticed that's it temporarily closed atm but once it's back up you can advertise for a guide (which is what I did) - I got a ton of replies and hooked up with a lot of guys that way. www.plun.asia. Or you can simply look through the different guys and make contact online if you prefer that way. I would recommend getting a guide for a day or two. Someone who knows the gay scene and can show you around and speaks reasonable English. Otherwise you will be lost because things are hidden and addresses change all the time.

• 1 month later...

If you're at Hanoi, visit Lounge 88, met a group of English Speaking Vietnamese local guys who were friendly and nice there. They seem to be in open relationships and are quite open about having ons, which kind of shocked me. (at least the ones I've encounter)

At Sapa, a good place to go will be the Misty Bar, operated by a gay owner. Nothing much happens here... Didn't get to see much people inside.

At HCMC you can try to visit Centro, a club/bar on level one. It's next to Caravelle Hotel and becomes lively from 10.30pm onwards. Quite a lot of young guys, twinks and hunks and what not. Noticed quite a fair bit of tourists. Only thing is that it's quite small and smoky. The HCMC guys hang out in cliques and aren't very friendly to me I felt.

Was in HCM for a couple of days recently so I did try Bin Minh just for the heck of it.

It's just after hoang hoa tham bridge and when u manage to reach hoang hoa tham bridge, there is a sign on the left, so u won't miss it - remember it is just after u cross, not before the bridge or under the bridge.

May be best to go via taxi, although I had some free time so I managed to walk there from Dist 1 as I wanted to look-see look-see as well.

Weather is hot as fuck tho.

Anyway, if u need more info, lemme kno.

I tried Nadam once, it was ok... massage is just average but facilities are quite nice and it was getting crowded around 5PM.

Anyone ever tried Binh Minh? Can't find the exact address and the several "instructions" found online are quite errrr confusing...

Was in HCM for a couple of days recently so I did try Bin Minh just for the heck of it.

It's just after hoang hoa tham bridge and when u manage to reach hoang hoa tham bridge, there is a sign on the left, so u won't miss it - remember it is just after u cross, not before the bridge or under the bridge.

May be best to go via taxi, although I had some free time so I managed to walk there from Dist 1 as I wanted to look-see look-see as well.

Weather is hot as fuck tho.

Anyway, if u need more info, lemme kno.

Any more details about Bin Minh? Doesn't seem too difficult to find. But how are the facilities. And what kind of patrons were there?

Did you try Nadam? How would you compare both? :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BabyCub

sofitel hanoi????  my last trip I stayed there and it was not too bad.... 

previously I stayed in Hanoi Moment II ..... also in the old quater area.....

Definitely Sofitel Hanoi!

Great rooms, good service, nice pool, good restaurant and convenient location.

Plus the charm of old colonial buildings , technically modernized of course.

And a good (straight) massage/gym room...

Bon voyage!

I booked the Sheraton Westlake for the moment... just because I get all the perks for Platinum.

Sofitel sounds nice but I'm a nobody there lol.

I am also exploring the Pullman.... it looks quite in the middle of all the gay places.

Any sauna or massage place to recommend?  :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chubbyman

I really feel like going to Vietnan any parts will do, for a short n relax trip during mid of August 2013, anyone keen joining me or maybe could guide me more I be more appreciated...... Thanks

May pm me interested friends.....

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.