Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

On 4/9/2019 at 12:12 PM, SoloTraveller said:

That’s quite expensive, isn’t it?

From my understanding, it's standard in Vietnam. If your massage is a complete letdown or you just didn't click with your masseur, you can give a few hundred thousand less, but these guys don't earn a lot of money. It's good to be generous in case you'd like to request their services again in the future.

So I went to the 69 sauna the other day.

Two levels. I went about five/six o’clock and there were about 8 people. The regular price is about 160000 or so but because it was Thursday and Thursdays are tattoos day everybody having a tattoo pays only 80000. The staff is quite young and nice and helpful.

Ground  level they have the jacuzzi, the steam sauna and the dry sauna and the open showers. First level is a big dark room with sofas and benches.

they provided with such a small kind of towel that I decided to stay naked all the time. Even the Asians used it just to cover their front and left their asses all the time at your view. That was really hot.

The music was really very loud and horrible all the time.

i won’t be back. I want to try another one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 5:28 PM, SoloTraveller said:

I have read very bad reviews about that place.

I visited Yang Spa and not many choices with the air-conditioner not functioning. Quite a bad experience here.

Then I visited Rainbow Spa. Many boy to choose and even saw a feel cute young boy that makes me revisit. Spacious room and good massage with good fun. Personally recommend here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gurss
On 5/26/2019 at 10:32 AM, herodai said:

Has Nadam Spa closed down?

Can view the official site but travelgaysasia.com cannot see the listing of the spa.

Also at the official site, can see that there will be a hotel at Nadam spa! COOL. 

yes !

thinking to try their hotel one nite nx year!

Guest gurss
On 5/28/2019 at 10:27 PM, herodai said:

thanks! OH so it will open next year! Cool 

i think u misunderstood my ‘yes’.

actually i dunno if the sauna is closing down, i yelled “yes” becos u said they will open a new hotel and i am happy that i can try them nx year !

:lol:

Guest Daniel
On 4/9/2019 at 1:12 PM, SoloTraveller said:

That’s quite expensive, isn’t it?

Then go and get fuck in London like you say, arsehole!! Wanna compare?? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 9:32 PM, herodai said:

Has Nadam Spa closed down?

Can view the official site but travelgaysasia.com cannot see the listing of the spa.

Also at the official site, can see that there will be a hotel at Nadam spa! COOL. 

We cannot relay on travelgayasia.com.  Something strange is happening with this site.

If we lookup the gay saunas in Singapore,  only Cruise Club is there (??)

So Nadam Spa not showing up under Ho Chi Minh City does not mean that the place closed down.

Any idea what kind of hotel will open at Nadam Spa?  Will it be something like the barracks at Babylon?

Hi everyone,

I was in HCMC last week and went to Nadam Spa twice in the week. I confirmed it's not closed and operated normally. I have been going to Nadam whenever I'm in the city for about 4 years now, and it probably remains my favourite gay spa in the region. Beautiful facility, still very well maintained and well staffed. The quality of their operations hasn't dropped a notch.

My first visit was on a Monday evening, around 6PM. There must have been about 10 customers roaming around. None of them to my taste so I got a massage, with a very handsome masseur that was on duty. Twink, low twenties. His massages skills were average, but I could feel he was trying his best and did not cut me short - I had my full hour. Massage was done in the nude, both for the therapist and myself, and it got sensual towards the end. Overall a good experience. As I was leaving I bumped into a couple of customers that were really hot. They were obviously spending their evening together, and gave me eye contact. But I had just had my massage so I guess it wasnt meant to be...

I went back on Thursday night around the same time. Similar crowd size, about 10 people, plus a few of the staff members pretending to be customers (often happens at Nadam - dont expect any fun from them through). I went to the massage counter and booked myself a 80 min massage with another therapist. The photos on the book are always heavily photoshopped so it's difficult to make a pick. It's better to spot a masseur in the facility and ask him directly if he's available. That being said, I got lucky. I got a very cute masseur. Handsome, tall and muscular. His massage skills were certainly above average, and he was fully clothed for the entire duration of the massage. Sensual touches here and there... and I left a happy man. Great experience...

3 hours ago, Guest Erik said:

Hi everyone,

I was in HCMC last week and went to Nadam Spa twice in the week. I confirmed it's not closed and operated normally. I have been going to Nadam whenever I'm in the city for about 4 years now, and it probably remains my favourite gay spa in the region. Beautiful facility, still very well maintained and well staffed. The quality of their operations hasn't dropped a notch.

My first visit was on a Monday evening, around 6PM. There must have been about 10 customers roaming around. None of them to my taste so I got a massage, with a very handsome masseur that was on duty. Twink, low twenties. His massages skills were average, but I could feel he was trying his best and did not cut me short - I had my full hour. Massage was done in the nude, both for the therapist and myself, and it got sensual towards the end. Overall a good experience. As I was leaving I bumped into a couple of customers that were really hot. They were obviously spending their evening together, and gave me eye contact. But I had just had my massage so I guess it wasnt meant to be...

I went back on Thursday night around the same time. Similar crowd size, about 10 people, plus a few of the staff members pretending to be customers (often happens at Nadam - dont expect any fun from them through). I went to the massage counter and booked myself a 80 min massage with another therapist. The photos on the book are always heavily photoshopped so it's difficult to make a pick. It's better to spot a masseur in the facility and ask him directly if he's available. That being said, I got lucky. I got a very cute masseur. Handsome, tall and muscular. His massage skills were certainly above average, and he was fully clothed for the entire duration of the massage. Sensual touches here and there... and I left a happy man. Great experience...

i went once on a sat afternoon around march this year, maybe i went too early, not much ppl around so i went for a massage, after the massage, that place was crowded with ppl, but im too tired for it, and left. I ask them to call me a taxi and when i get to the main road, im shocked super jam, the bridge all full of car and motor and i have to to the front abit only able to get a taxi..!!! there are helpful..!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Bangkok

After visiting the different massage places and different sauna at Hanoi the conclusion is don't waste money go massage go sauna better. Can eat much looking guy at sauna but must go early like 5pm and always touch them first and see the respond. 

On 1/15/2019 at 1:43 AM, WesternSun said:

Have someone tried Grab app for hired car service in HCMC? 

I tried b4 its quite convenient coz u no need to tell them where to go coz mostly people there speak very little English. But if u travelling alone u can try grab motorbike it will be faster way  to reach your destination. U know traffic in hcmc is very bad for me I prefer taking motorbike. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2019 at 9:15 PM, BusinessBi said:

Hi, I will be at Hanoi till 10 September, any good recommendation for massage?

Polar Spa is nice and clean, and it's easy to find. The quality of massages there vary, but you can pick your favorite guy. There are about 10 to choose from on the weekend. They tend to be on the leaner and twinkier side. Most will offer you hanky-panky, if you're into that. 1.5 hours should be enough. If you pick the two-hour massage, they'll spend 30 minutes "massaging" your hands and fingers, which isn't worth it.

People have also said good things about Tori Spa, but I haven't been there.

On 9/8/2019 at 3:51 AM, ohhector said:

Polar Spa is nice and clean, and it's easy to find. The quality of massages there vary, but you can pick your favorite guy. There are about 10 to choose from on the weekend. They tend to be on the leaner and twinkier side. Most will offer you hanky-panky, if you're into that. 1.5 hours should be enough. If you pick the two-hour massage, they'll spend 30 minutes "massaging" your hands and fingers, which isn't worth it.

People have also said good things about Tori Spa, but I haven't been there.

I will visit Hanoi next year. Can you share more experience in Hanoi...

8 hours ago, Jyun88 said:

Best sauna and best massage.

Best gay pub...

As far as massages, Polar Spa and Tori Spa are probably your best bets. Z Spa has the same owner as Polar, but the service there is much worse. They'll try to pressure you to pick the "Luxury" room, but it's not worth it. Just don't go there. There are a couple of other places, but they're kind of shady.

B Spa & Lounge seems to be the only gay sauna, but the general consensus is that it's pretty rundown and not the cleanest of places. You might be able to have some fun there, but I'd personally skip it.

There aren't too many bars, either, but GC (Golden Cock) Bar is very popular on the weekend. It's close to the touristy Hoan Kiem Lake area, so it's easy to find. It gets so packed that there's barely any room to walk. Drinks are a bit on the weak side. Try to get a table near the entrance--it's quieter, and there's less cigarette smoke.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:54 AM, ohhector said:

As far as massages, Polar Spa and Tori Spa are probably your best bets. Z Spa has the same owner as Polar, but the service there is much worse. They'll try to pressure you to pick the "Luxury" room, but it's not worth it. Just don't go there. There are a couple of other places, but they're kind of shady.

B Spa & Lounge seems to be the only gay sauna, but the general consensus is that it's pretty rundown and not the cleanest of places. You might be able to have some fun there, but I'd personally skip it.

There aren't too many bars, either, but GC (Golden Cock) Bar is very popular on the weekend. It's close to the touristy Hoan Kiem Lake area, so it's easy to find. It gets so packed that there's barely any room to walk. Drinks are a bit on the weak side. Try to get a table near the entrance--it's quieter, and there's less cigarette smoke.

Great. Thanks for the info... 😚

Hey guys!

Has anyone hired/paid for a massage boy through Grindr while in Ho Chi Minh? Any experience? 

There seems to be a lot of massage boys and some of them looks good and price wise not that expensive too. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 9/23/2019 at 7:40 PM, Guest HCM said:

Hey guys!

Has anyone hired/paid for a massage boy through Grindr while in Ho Chi Minh? Any experience? 

There seems to be a lot of massage boys and some of them looks good and price wise not that expensive too. 

Be very careful!

My experience  Dec 2017 in HCMC was that have massage boy offered massage for usd10.

halfway in room, I was nude and after a while I felt his hard cock brushing my bare thighs. 

Controlled urge,  but he gradually moved upwards and starting to insert his cock into my hole, rocking and spooning me gently and then, violently!

i moaned a little, but after his repeated thrusts into my hole, he told me that this special will cost 3M Viet Dong!

i was of course shocked 

he intimidated me by saying he will use knife to slash my face and body if I did not pay.

fearing to 毁容, I had no choice but to give in.

thankfully, I only had 2 over Million of dong.

after handing him the money, he dressed up and ran away quickly.

i wanted to make police report and told the staff of my hotel to assist in providing camera footage.

but the hotel claimed that the cameras were not working!

wonder if it’s a scam with hotel involved! 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bobwayne said:

Better to change DONG in Singapore or in Saigon?

Generally speaking, the rule is, "local currency is stronger."

So if you are in Singapore and you need Vietnamese Dong, the SGD is stronger and you can expect to get more Dong from your $ than when you selling your SGD in Vietnam.  

Also you probably know where to find money changers in Singapore than in which ever place in Vietnam you intend to visit.

Careful when u use 500000 dong to pay for  cheap meal at benh tham 

Market or taxis. They give u change of 10000 notes instead of 100000.cause this note colour is the same. 

On 10/14/2019 at 11:20 PM, yhtang said:

Generally speaking, the rule is, "local currency is stronger."

So if you are in Singapore and you need Vietnamese Dong, the SGD is stronger and you can expect to get more Dong from your $ than when you selling your SGD in Vietnam.  

Also you probably know where to find money changers in Singapore than in which ever place in Vietnam you intend to visit.

I don't agreed. I experienced that exchange s dollars for dong in Ho Chi Minh City is getting more dong than exchange it in Singapore. U will getting good rate when u change at shop opposite Ben thanm market. 

• G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.