Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

On 8/28/2019 at 6:05 AM, shiwalov said:

Hi everyone, lm going to HCMC this Sat, can i know how u all change your big note in HCMC thanks 

can break big notes at convenience stores.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest InBangkok

A bit early, but I'm going to Danang, Hue and Hoi An in March. I guess the apps will have some Vietnamese guys but I wonder if any member here knows of any gay saunas (Danang only, I expect) or massage spas.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 10:26 PM, Guest Ji78 said:

I was approached by a guy on bicycle offering massage when I walked alone at night on a busy backpackers street area in HCMC last year. Offered was at USD5 only. I politely refused several times but he seemed very friendly and 'look' legitimate thou; anyway, (its only $5, who cares?) I finally took the offer. He even accompanied me to have dinner at a local cheap but nice restaurant before I brought him back to the hotel room for the massage. Once the massage started, I knew that he's not a real masseur, with no basic skills and after a while turned out to be more seductive. After the massage, he demanded Vt2mil! He became aggressive and started to spot check my wallets after I refused to give him the amount. Lucky me I have only about V600k in my wallet, whilst the rest I keep safe somewhere else far deep in my luggage. I nicely told him that his massage skill s#cks, he's not like brad pit and that his emmm... pretty small, that I have to pay him 2mil.. Which is obviously not the price..  He then looked a bit embarrassed, calm down for a while, before continued demanding again and threaten to bring his friend. He even insisted me to withdraw cash at nearby atm with him on the spot! Then I offered him a deal in a friendly manner, just stay with me that night, wait till tomorrow morning as atm in my country lasts till 12am only, and meanwhile I will teach him massage including manhood massage for free. After a few round of suggesting and convincing him that i will pay that 2 mil in the morning, even to buy him air ticket to my home country for travelling if he wants (as what i sometimes do with masseurs from jakarta), he slowly calmed down and happier.. But he refused to stay over, but to go back home and sleep, and will come back tomorrow for the money and the 'massage class session'. Then tomorrow first thing in the morning I check out and move somewhere else.. Btw I dont know where did I get the idea spontaneously that night, thou pretty nervous like hell, but still able to calm myself controlling that guy hahaha.. an experience I'll never forget in HCMC...              

Omg! Mine was from a guy from bicycle too!! Scary! 

• 2 months later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Anyone know that with Vietnam slowly opening up, will their air travel be open soon too? 

I see some flights for Vietnam available in August.

worth buying? 😜

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Highly recommend tourist to HCM to stay at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview.

not only is the hotel with a good location at D1, the staff are friendly and helpful. But it can be noisy at night due to close nearby pubs.

The GM Anthony was also very helpful and provided very good service for me.

I lost USD500 during my trip and I suspected it was stolen in the hotel massage shop. Made a complaint to the shop but the massage shop manager was very unethical and did not bother my request to review the camera.

made a complaint to the hotel staff, and Anthony the general manager made a personal trip down to the hotel and attended to me with a smiling and charming face.

Asked about my situation and I told him my scenario. Was told that the camera was down for maintenance, but the charming manager commented that the security system should always be working, as it was the only way to get evidence for such scenario.

Like a knight in shining armour to save a princess like me, he offered to repay me USD200 out of his own pocket money in order to make the trip a good memory for me.

i declines politely and told him that there was other way to make it a good memory. He understood what I was referring to, and walked me to my room.

There in within the confines of the room, I managed to free his massive manhood from his work pants and sucked on it! 

he also proceeded to pump my tight hole while teasing my ringed nipples aggressively. He gave my ringed nipples a few love bites with his aggressive actions.😜

he left the room after shooting on my face, and gave me some time to clean up.

thereafter, returning to my room to give me some chocolates, flowers and moisturiser.

what a gentlemen!

it really was an unforgettable stay at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview HCM! 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:03 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Highly recommend tourist to HCM to stay at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview.

not only is the hotel with a good location at D1, the staff are friendly and helpful. But it can be noisy at night due to close nearby pubs.

The GM Anthony was also very helpful and provided very good service for me.

I lost USD500 during my trip and I suspected it was stolen in the hotel massage shop. Made a complaint to the shop but the massage shop manager was very unethical and did not bother my request to review the camera.

made a complaint to the hotel staff, and Anthony the general manager made a personal trip down to the hotel and attended to me with a smiling and charming face.

Asked about my situation and I told him my scenario. Was told that the camera was down for maintenance, but the charming manager commented that the security system should always be working, as it was the only way to get evidence for such scenario.

Like a knight in shining armour to save a princess like me, he offered to repay me USD200 out of his own pocket money in order to make the trip a good memory for me.

i declines politely and told him that there was other way to make it a good memory. He understood what I was referring to, and walked me to my room.

There in within the confines of the room, I managed to free his massive manhood from his work pants and sucked on it! 

he also proceeded to pump my tight hole while teasing my ringed nipples aggressively. He gave my ringed nipples a few love bites with his aggressive actions.😜

he left the room after shooting on my face, and gave me some time to clean up.

thereafter, returning to my room to give me some chocolates, flowers and moisturiser.

what a gentlemen!

it really was an unforgettable stay at Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview HCM! 

You have an amazing imagination. :D

On 5/30/2020 at 9:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Even viet and bangkok airport is open.Singapore gov dont allow local to fly yet.

A reminder that Thailand airports are open ONLY for domestic travel. No international flights are permitted in to Thailand yet.

On 5/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, Guest Guest said:

Even viet and bangkok airport is open.Singapore gov dont allow local to fly yet.

It could be the other way also,  no countries dare to open up for SG as our infection rate is 500+ everyday, doesn't matter if is local community or dormitory, SG still consider very dangerous country. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

All back to normal. But very few gay places I found on the net. I tried Titan sauna. I was surprised a hot twunk was interested in chubby old me. At first I was uncomfortable as I thought he was a money boy. So once we were alone in the room, I told him I have no money. And lo and behold, he was alright with it. 

The place is not posh, but from the net, it's as good as it gets in Hanoi. Can't seem to find any safe gay cruising places. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't expect any gay bars other than in Hanoi and HCMC - Vietnam is still generally a lot more conservative. 

I went to the only "gay" spa in HCMC Adam last weekend. Lots of guys looking but no one dare to play. Feels just like Yunimori in Kallang. 

Most guys hook up on Grindr or Jack'd. Lots of massage guys will approach you when you log in.  Don't pay more than 1M

• 1 month later...

Went to Tarzan during my stay in HCM.

10-15mins walk from Sofitel HCM. Great location and service.

https://www.facebook.com/tarzanspaformen/

Just note that masseurs don't get any cut from your massage price so the bare min is to tip cost of massage: ie massage cost 300KVND + 300K tips for masseur. Still pretty affordable when doing SGD conversion.

Guest Gopro5

Hey! Wanted to share an experience from Nadam / Adam Spa in Ho Chi Minh City. Bottom line is that the sauna is amazing, but the massage shortchanged me in the time and I wouldn't recommend. Went on a Sunday night. Sauna was quite full around 7 pm when I arrived and progressively emptied till before closing at 10 pm. Sauna itself is amazing. Would be great for just relaxing.

Made the mistake if trying the massage. Was hoping for a sensual massage with no extras (although still tipping generously because of their opportunity cost). Unfortunately when I turned down extras the massage ended fast, totally only 45 minutes tops despite the 60 they charged me for (plus the 400k tip, which was more than the massage itself). So my takeaway is to skip the massage and try somewhere else for that. Might be ok for extras, but massage left me feeling cheated.

Guest TarZan spa HCM
On 7/24/2022 at 12:40 AM, Jonathandliai said:

Went to Tarzan during my stay in HCM.

10-15mins walk from Sofitel HCM. Great location and service.

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for sharing your experience at TarZan spa.  Did you ask for 1/0 service or just HE?  Did you try other spas, such as Yang Spa or 3some spa (I think this one is close to TarZan).

I am going to HCM over Christmas and will be staying at a district 1 hotel, probably IC, were you able to invite "friends" to Sofitel?

Sorry for al the questions.

Thanks

Al

Guest GoPro5

Another review. Tried Nam Spa. Liked this place better. The charge was 650k for 90 minutes, which the menu specifies includes tips. It's 100k more for a private from. Otherwise, you're in a larger room with about 8-10 massage beds with still fairly private curtain dividers. I did the shared room, and my friend did private. Early on a Monday there were maybe two other clients in the shared room when I started, be and none remaining when I finished (just based on sounds). We were not offered to pick our masseur, though we saw somebody offered a list of pictures to choose from, so perhaps you can request.

The massage was quite high quality in that we both experienced a professional, high quality, and pretty sensual massage. There was no mutual touching in mine, though I got the indication the masseur was open to it since he, for instance, placed my hand very close to his crotch while massaging. Masseurs wore small white shirts and grey shorts. About 10-15 minutes before end of massage the masseur offered a HE for extra tips (beyond what's covered in price). I wasn't feeling like it, so turned it down and don't know how much he expected. My friend in the private room received a similar request for 500k. So, from that experience, I take it that the massage includes the tips for the professional massage, but anything more requires extra tips to be negotiated. The spa has a sign in it saying implying that Nam only offers professional massage and that extra tips are allowed but saying that masseurs are not allowed to request them or suggest amounts, though personally I understand why they seem to be doing both given the potential confusion by clients about what they've already paid for. I'm sure they've done extra hoping for tips and not received since clients were confused. I liked Nam and liked the professional massage. They gave the full time minus perhaps five minutes, and the massage was quite good.

Nam Spa also contains a steam room, a dry sauna, and a cool dip pool. I used for just a few minutes after the massage, but some people seemed to stick around at them longer. A handful of people early on a Monday afternoon. Nice, relaxing, well cared for facilities.

Guest GoPro5

Sorry about formatting in last post. Also tried a few saunas, which I'll review.

Sauna Titan (Hanoi)

I was told by somebody I talked to here that this facility is better than the other one in Hanoi. It includes showers, dry and stream sauna, some lounge chairs, and some rooms and dark spaces. The spa has a dip pool, though it was closed when I visited. The facilities are unrecognizable from the pictures online. Not nearly as nice or well maintained. It is workable though. 

I forget which day I was there, but it was nude day. No towel provided, not even a small one, so you air dry, which was possible since pretty warm. I found guys friendly, though also some really aggressive. On the whole, at this sauna and most of them others I reviewed below I encountered aggressive guys who wouldn't take no for an answer. Some I had to literally use physical force to push off me, which I found shocking. Others, you have to repeatedly move their hand. The vast majority of guys are nice, respectful, and friendly, though, here and at other places. Anyways, this place was fine, but wasn't as nice as any of the places in Saigon / HCM City.

The SixtyNine Zone (Saigon)

The sauna has three floors. The lower floor has lockers, a seating area with benches, a cool dip pool, showers, and a dry and wet sauna. Second floor has two or three dark rooms, and third floor is mostly private rooms. Not huge, but not small, and generally nice facilities that are well cleaned. The dark rooms were dark of course, but the rest had a fair amount of light, which I appreciated. Went on Saturday for nude day. Lots of guys there, and they tend to be young and fit. Most cover themselves to varying degrees with small towels provided. Guys seemed very friendly toward each other.

Adam / Nadam Spa (Saigon)

This facility blew me away. So nice and so big. I won't describe it in detail since too much to cover, but includes a large onsen style hot pool, large hot and cold pools to dip your feet, chairs, a very hot small foot pool, a large gym, an antique room, several small wet and dry saunas, and a few large dark rooms and mazes. There are some private rooms in the dark areas too. Places are a mix of very dark and dim enough to see people, which I thought was good. Was really crowded on a Sunday. Lots of good looking people.

Galaxy Spa (Saigon)

I've lost track of this places exact setup, but has several very dark rooms (some with massage chairs and rooms), a small dry and wet sauna, a large cool dip pool, and some sitting areas by the stairs. It's a well maintained facility. The dark rooms are very very dark (can't see people at all). The only places you can kind of see people are in dry sauna, showers, and stairways. I was there on Monday evening. Not a huge crowd, which is probably normal anywhere on a weekday. Guys were really friendly. 

Takeaway

If i were going back, I found the facilities at Adam to be incomparable. In a league of their own. I also really liked Sixty Nine Zone, partially since it was a weekend and therefore crowded, and partially since there's enough light to see people. But all the places I went to were fine, so might just depend in what you're close to. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 7:07 PM, Guest TarZan spa HCM said:

Hi Jonathan

Thank you for sharing your experience at TarZan spa.  Did you ask for 1/0 service or just HE?  Did you try other spas, such as Yang Spa or 3some spa (I think this one is close to TarZan).

I am going to HCM over Christmas and will be staying at a district 1 hotel, probably IC, were you able to invite "friends" to Sofitel?

Sorry for al the questions.

Thanks

Al

Hi, I didn't stay at Sofitel HCM. I was at Hôtel des Arts Saigon - MGallery. much nicer With rooftop infinity pool. plus Sofitel HCM is supposedly haunted (if you believe such things).

Intercont HCM is also close by with view of Notre dame church. might wanna request and see if hotel and assign you a room for free.

I didn't ask for extra service but I took body 2 body naked massage, obviously both of us got horny. so we played a bit. not just HE.

Counter staff showed me a book of pictures, but ultimately to avoid any shyness, might be good to just message them online with your criteria (eg tall, slim, muscular etc) and they assign narrow it down to 2-3 for you.

Edited by Jonathandliai
corrected hotel

On 9/4/2022 at 11:17 PM, rome12 said:

Hi, I'm local living in HCMC. Just to give you a heads-up that big hotels would ban guests completely (Caravelle) or ask guests register with ID card before you can bring him to the room. And they have camera to find unwated guests. Might contact the hotel first. 

Does this apply to Hanoi too? I'm visiting Hanoi soon.

• 1 month later...

Is there any place in HCMC or Hanoi with "Uncle" or middle aged masseurs?  Do they work for odd massage parlors not known as gay places?  Do they advertise anyplace in English?  Compared to China or even Japan or Dubai for that matter, it seems so difficult to meet up with a nice middle aged Viet for just a little "massage" or safe fun.  Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

In Hanoi now for a week 7-14 Nov if anyone is here and wants to meet.

Gosh the guys here are so eager and so hot

Guys so eager so so hot, u shd be busy w choices, why u still asking for meet in here hah? Hahaha

On 11/8/2022 at 2:59 PM, Saggiboy said:

Guys so eager so so hot, u shd be busy w choices, why u still asking for meet in here hah? Hahaha

Cos it’s always nice to meet fellow BlowingWind members. 
So I have to say that I think I meet on average 3 -5 guys per day here. And the blued and grindr keep getting hits. Hanoians are very cute and eager. Sometimes I’m just amazed I get messages from them. Seriously Hanoi is such a hidden gem in terms of Hanoi street food and handsome and eager guys - guys here more horny than HCM

Edited by Jay Jay

Just now, Jay Jay said:

Cos it’s always nice to meet fellow BlowingWind members. 
So I have to say that I think I meet on average 3 guys per day here. And the blued keep getting hits. Hanoians are very cute and eager. Seriously Hanoi is such a hidden gem - guys here more horny than HCM

Wow, that sounds so nice. 

All free sex or? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.