Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

I tried Nadam once, it was ok... massage is just average but facilities are quite nice and it was getting crowded around 5PM.

Anyone ever tried Binh Minh? Can't find the exact address and the several "instructions" found online are quite errrr confusing...

i went to binh minh last night. had a good massage. paid 140,000dong for massage and sauna.

3rd floor - locker

4th floor - massage room

5th floor - TV lounge

6th floor - dark room

7th floor - sauna, jacuzzi and shower

the crowd is mixed young and old. all Viets. a neighbour gay sauna very discreet. 

nice n crisuy :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to a Couple of the Massage parlor in HCMC, I go to Vietnam during my winter vacation because it gets too cold in Japan.
I highly recommend going to Nha trang, the beaches there are nice. 

common room for rent in singapore: common room for rent in singapore

PSLE Maths Tuition in Singapore: PSLE Maths Tuition in Singapore

Singapore MRT System and Usage Guide: Singapore MRT System and Usage Guide

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Binh Minh is indeed   :clap:  Really really bare facilities, but then again, i'm not there for posh facilities  ^_^

Quite a bit of action if you go in the evenings.  Went there twice on my recent trip.  1st time i got a bj in the steam room.  Another couple was going at it too.  2 shots (got 1 earlier from HE during massage) n i decided to call it a day.

2nd time, i slipped into the hot pool between 2 peeps n got more action there.  1 guy started exploring my *ahem*, i reciprocated n seeing how the other guy on my left is watching so intensely, i pulled him in literally   ;)  Bam bam ... Later had the massage again.

Both times, my massage was done by the same blind masseur.  A young small built guy.  How abt yours?

Hmmm, did you try the dark room.  Its pitch black inside n i'm afraid of the dark ....  :wacko:  Anyways, do you just go in n lay on the couch there OR do you pull someone in with you?

However, 1 thing i dun like abt the place is the lack of condoms n lube.  Played around with a guy in the washroom, but stopped when i realised tat there are no condoms anywhere in sight.  The guy still wanted to go on ... geesh ... do viet guys normally go abt it barebacked?

Was fun.  I likie!   :thumb:   Only regret was i saw this cute guy just when i was abt to go for my massage.  Spent 10 mins debating with myself if i should ask the guy out when i finally decided to man up n do so.  At most he just say no only mah.  Anyways, after i decided liao, i told my masseur i had to go pee, then immediately dashed up n down the few floors looking for him.  Sigh, can't find him liao.  So sad   :(   Felt like kicking myself in the ass ...

i went to binh minh last night. had a good massage. paid 140,000dong for massage and sauna.

3rd floor - locker

4th floor - massage room

5th floor - TV lounge

6th floor - dark room

7th floor - sauna, jacuzzi and shower

the crowd is mixed young and old. all Viets. a neighbour gay sauna very discreet. 

nice n crisuy :)

HCM.  Some details abt the place.

From http://www.utopia-asia.com/saigsaun.htm :-

Binh Minh UTOPIA VISITED JUL 2013

• Bld L 19, Number 1 St (Đường Số 1 St), Ward 3, Binh Thanh Dist, Utopia Map, 090-264-1009. Enter on 2/F. Cross Hoang Hoa Tham bridge going north and the sauna is a block and a half on the left with a large sign and attendant out front. Easy to find, friendly neighborhood gay sauna. Cheap entry (about US$3 in 2013). Locker room on 3/F and the attendant will help you get settled. There are showers in the bathrooms on all levels and also on the top floor. 4/F has a small TV lounge. 5/F has a dim mix room with lounge chairs and in the evening this room gets busy. Top floor has a nice smelling steam room (lemongrass) and a jacuzzi. Men here are friendly and unpretentious working class guys. The flirt factor is very high. Not much privacy, but connections get made and love will find a way. Crowd is mixed ages and it's more active towards the evening. They also offer massage. Open daily 9am-10pm. Số L 19. Đường Số 1 Khu Chung Cư Miếu Nổi, Phường 3. Quận Bình Thạnh, Thành Phố Hochiminh, Tel 0902 641 009 ( hỏi anh Nghị. Nếu tìm không được địa chỉ )

I just printed out the viet address at the end of the writeup n showed it to the cab driver.  Both times i had no difficulty getting there.  It on the left side of the main road right after crossing a small bridge.  There is a sign board.  Hmmm, talk abt 'unpretentious working class guys', the guy i pulled in had rough callused hands, n its not those calluses you get from gyming.

Errr, just a note hor, you dun really get much hunky n really good looking guys there.  There are 1 or 2, but mostly its those 'next door looking' kinda of guys, although some look pleasant enough.

where huh

HCM or Hanoi?

Edited by Confusedshy

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the recommendation.

Binh Minh is indeed   :clap:  Really really bare facilities, but then again, i'm not there for posh facilities  ^_^

Quite a bit of action if you go in the evenings.  Went there twice on my recent trip.  1st time i got a bj in the steam room.  Another couple was going at it too.  2 shots (got 1 earlier from HE during massage) n i decided to call it a day.

2nd time, i slipped into the hot pool between 2 peeps n got more action there.  1 guy started exploring my *ahem*, i reciprocated n seeing how the other guy on my left is watching so intensely, i pulled him in literally   ;)  Bam bam ... Later had the massage again.

Both times, my massage was done by the same blind masseur.  A young small built guy.  How abt yours?

Hmmm, did you try the dark room.  Its pitch black inside n i'm afraid of the dark ....  :wacko:  Anyways, do you just go in n lay on the couch there OR do you pull someone in with you?

However, 1 thing i dun like abt the place is the lack of condoms n lube.  Played around with a guy in the washroom, but stopped when i realised tat there are no condoms anywhere in sight.  The guy still wanted to go on ... geesh ... do viet guys normally go abt it barebacked?

Was fun.  I likie!   :thumb:   Only regret was i saw this cute guy just when i was abt to go for my massage.  Spent 10 mins debating with myself if i should ask the guy out when i finally decided to man up n do so.  At most he just say no only mah.  Anyways, after i decided liao, i told my masseur i had to go pee, then immediately dashed up n down the few floors looking for him.  Sigh, can't find him liao.  So sad   :(   Felt like kicking myself in the ass ...

yup i had the massage from the blind masseur. not bad right. 

tried the dark room really dark couldnt see anything but hands were everywhere.

went to bin Minh and massage was done by a half hearted guy. thank goodness there was no HE cause his mood was not even there

The steam room, was... weird and the jacuzzi too. Only not in shape working class was around. the guys didn't bother to talk too. They were just poking their heads around hoping to observe some actions or maybe join in. Didn't see any actions at all..

Or maybe because I didn't go to the dark room. Don't even know where it is lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just booked my flight to HCMC on Jetstar at an incredible price of SGD100 for a return ticket.

The travel dates: Thurs 9 Apr 1950 hrs and Sun 12 Apr 0855 hrs.

I've zero recollection of this place since I was last there some 15 years ago.

I would like to request for some information (not gay).

Just PM me.

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guess

I am interested to come over to HCMC for fun and shopping but not sure where to start. I am looking for boys or girl age 14-16 de. U know where to find or know local pimp who can find ? I will tip you big enough if u can help .

WTF! moderator should ban this ass hole! 14-16 yo is UNDERAGE! 

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested to come over to HCMC for fun and shopping but not sure where to start. I am looking for boys or girl age 14-16 de. U know where to find or know local pimp who can find ? I will tip you big enough if u can help .

You are hereby banned for posting such ad in our forum.

We have Zero tolerance for pedophile.

Guest Mr Saigon

Going HCM next month

What are the top 5 things to do ?

What are top 5 to eat ?

Where top 3 to shop ?

The reccomended massage / sauna ?

Asian chinese here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.