Male HQ

Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Moustache

• 4 weeks later...

Back from the HCM last week, if you keen to visit the sauna...

There is only one and the best in HCM call "NaDam Spa" which I found its so cosy and nice deco.. not only sauna but their massage service also not bad.. Massage + Sauna : 400,000 Dong...

In HCM! All sauna are purely dry + wet sauna plus some dark rest room which no private room for further action...

Plan to Hanoi.. Anyone can give some suggest??

Guest expeu

If you prefer straight massage places:

- Yuan on Le Thanh Ton: ask for a male masseur and a separate room, no hanky panky but the touch can get a bit sensual if you show that you like it (the boys like a good tip)

- V Spa, just off Le Thanh Ton: there is only one male

masseur, quite good looking, great masseur if you like strong grip, strictly professional

- KL Massage in the Silverland hotel on Thai Van Lung: ask for the male masseur and the VIP room (750 000 vnd, more expemsive than the ones above), his swedish massage is heavenly, if you show you like it he will get bit more sensual but everything remains strictly professional

Again: all straight massage places. These masseurs might get a bit sensual but it's all about the professional massage. Don't get too excited.

Guest Horny Chub

Anyone good gay massage near New World Saigon District 1? How about the sauna what time does it open on Sat and how far from Dist 1 to there????

Guest Jarkko

Try Nadam spa , there is massage service and sauna , sauna ticket is 195 000 vnd(about 9usd) . there are lots of in shape guys in sauna area, many dark corners to get action ,or go to clean wc.no private room.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Nadam Spa.is good, been there for msg too. Plenty masseurs to choose, don't be shy, I had action in jazuzzi :)

I am agreed on it... Don't waste other money for other sauna or gay massage... Just try this n u will never forgot on this paradise...

Worth it...

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to share my massage experience here in HCMC.

I tried one of the Thai massage by vietnam people at backpacker street. Sure lot of people busy partying all day round.

I took Thai Massage package that doesnt come with oil. Not to mentioned they tend to overcharge u a bit as they convert USD to VND. It is a straight massage centre.

At first i was asked by this lady to take of my shirt, then she pull off my pants! I was shocked. I request for a man, tho her face disappointed. I dont care.

Then this young good looking boy came in. As usual, he massage my back first with towel on my back. After some time, he slip down the towel and pull off my underwear. He put the oil on my body and start to rub it firmly. He is playful as he keep making me laugh by tickling and playing my body.

Then, he asked me to turn over. Right after he massage my legs, the massage my thighs. Slowly he massage my inner thighs and tend to touch my dicks. He keep touching it like he is flirting and playing with me. Then he play with my balls and my assholes for 30 mins.

Hahaa, feel so nice during the massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone been to or heard of The Men Spa . Clinic in Ho Chi Minh city , district 1 ?

Not mentioned in the gay sites

I tried calling them in HCMC, but the number is no longer in use. I'm guessing this spa is closed.

• 3 weeks later...

Normal massage palour doesn't offer male masseur. nadam is the best Gay Sauna and Massage. Tip from 20usd up. Do u have whatapps Michael1966 and Oroemunk??? I am local people in Saigon

Guest Calga-7

you could try Haison hotel massage in District 1 for Vnd250000, just tell e counter u want boy massage. foot massage is done by boy masseur, u could asked him to cont body or let them assign. foot tips ard vbd150000-200000. E body masseur will ask for tips vnd500000 again when gv u HE, can bargain to 300000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys should absolutely try Himspa. I and my friends came to VietNam this week and some of my Vietnamese friends introduced me himspa. I highly recommend this place. The spa atmosphere and staff's skills are quite good, the cost is cheap also and I was offered a free drink!

Some pictures i took from there website

5D3L5588%20-%20Copy%20(Custom).jpg

12236782_140211746335598_764122220_o%20(

12218308_140215476335225_1059572809_o%20

Edited by Tony234

• G_M changed the title to Vietnam - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.