Male HQ

Hi Bros, Help Me Think Of A Salon Name

Guest Names!

Hair Obsession, Hair culture, Kar Tao Mo, Chin Tao Fatt , Cut, Hair Matters, Gay salon/ happy salon, Wonderful Cut, Just Cut, Cut Wash Blow,Colour.

Guest Guest

Hi Bros,

I am planning to setup a hair salon with a fren.  I need a nice and suitable name.  Appreciate if you could give me suggestions.  If eventually I use your suggested name, I will contact you and my salon will give you a free haircut & coloring.

So, please keep the names coming!  

Thanks in advance!

Instead of asking us to give you name suggestions, why don't you tell us what do you want your customers to remember you for and what can you deliver to? Cheap? Fashionista? Quick? Neat?

The name is a branding for yourself. For example, you know what to expect if you visit a hair salon known as "10-minute cut", and one named "Jean Yip Salon". Just like a man can be named Ah Beng and Ah Niah, which can serve just as effectively as a human name, he can also be given better names to reflect what the parents wish for him.

Hi Bros,

Thank you for all the suggestions. My business partner decided on another name, not as nice as some of the names which have been suggested by you guys, but I am ok since I will be the sleeping partner. I will post for BW members discount when it is open around November.

Through this post, though I did not manage to use the suggested names, it really touches me on how so many of you actually took the effort to respond. Thank you :)

It is called Pure Trim Studio.

I believe TS has already finalized the name of the salon and, probably, he and his partner have already registered the business.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 months later...

Hi Bros,

Time really flies.  About 3 months back I asked for your help in thinking of a good name for my hair salon.  Though in the end, it was my partner who came up with the name, your response to my post was really an encouragement to me.  So just to share whereI am right now:

Hoarding_1.jpg

Below are some 3-D pictures of the to-be shop:

Counter.jpg

Workstations.png

Once again, thank you bros for your encouraging response.  For those who are keen to drop by for a haircut or something (City Square mall, B2-39, opening in November), I have informed my staff that whoever say is referred by William (me), they will either give you a discount or a free scalp treatment or something. 

Edited by silverguy

Some cunning marketing - Name our salon.

If you really want to thank us, you might want to contact OralB; our mod to discuss how you can advertise on our forum.

This post will be moved to Servies & Biz folder since we don't allow adverts in the Main forum unless they are our advertiser.

Hi GM,

Thanks for helping me to shift it to the service section.

My last response was to keep our fellow BWers updated & thank them for their encouragement. You may delete this thread. If I want to, I will create a new thread for marketing purposes.

Thank you.

Edited by silverguy

BW is a free sites. We are able to provide this free site for members because we have the support of vendors who advertise in our forum.

We need more support from vendors to keep the forum going. 

So I encourage you to help BW by looking into advertising with us.

This post will be locked.