Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Love the musky smell of hairy armpits. It is very manly and it turns me crazy. Smell must be manly and musky and not sour.

My ATTITUDE towards YOU is based on your ACTIONS towards me.

When your EGO speaks my ATTITUDE comes.

Love the musky smell of hairy armpits. It is very manly and it turns me crazy. Smell must be manly and musky and not sour.

Is it true that only hairy pits have musky smell?  Mine has no smell at all because I am almost hairless even though I have never shaved it.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 10 months later...

Hihi. 

Anyone of u find hairless armpits hot? I recently started to shave my pit's and kinda like the smooth looks.

Do you do that too?  Does straight guys shave their pits too?  Btw, am no guy here.

Pls can u share your thoughrs and experiences?  Thanks!

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pit Man

Who on here is driven mad by smelling and licking other guys sexy armpits!? 

My fetish began many years ago when I meet up with a sexy structural engineer and we make out a lot... he had yummy and very black bushy smelly armpits which he loved me to lick! I'm obsessed ever since! 

What about you guys? Same fetish and feelings? You have stories? 

2 hours ago, Guest Pit Man said:

My fetish began many years ago when I meet up with a sexy structural engineer and we make out a lot... he had yummy and very black bushy smelly armpits which he loved me to lick! I'm obsessed ever since! 

I am armpit fetish too.  Sweaty but not smelly one. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/03/2017 at 11:10 AM, Guest Pit Man said:

I am fetish with armpit hairs...

Black bushy musky manly smell...

Not smelly smell

Guest 腋窝交

Met a armpit fetish guy. He simply loved my bushy armpits and licking them good half an hour.  He then applied KY on my armpit, sandwich his cock, clamp my arm to my body and start fucking my armpit. At the verge, he withdraw it and sprayed on to my face. Kinky :twisted: anyone has similar experience before?

5 hours ago, Guest 腋窝交 said:

Met a armpit fetish guy. He simply loved my bushy armpits and licking them good half an hour.  He then applied KY on my armpit, sandwich his cock, clamp my arm to my body and start fucking my armpit. At the verge, he withdraw it and sprayed on to my face. Kinky :twisted: anyone has similar experience before?

Wow....nice

20 hours ago, Guest 腋窝交 said:

You guys should try this. Shiok!!

53 minutes ago, chapapa said:

I think a guys armpits should remain unshaved or waxed. Then the manly smell will fill your nose when you put your face there and have a nice big breath in... How about mine on display hehe... never shaved or touched :)

Tat would be nice

1 hour ago, chapapa said:

I think a guys armpits should remain unshaved or waxed. Then the manly smell will fill your nose when you put your face there and have a nice big breath in... How about mine on display hehe... never shaved or touched :)

Nothing turns me off more than ugly hairy armpits and pubic hair, especially for asian men where the rest of the body is hairless. Shaving shows that the person respects hygiene and grooming. Licking hair is a big yuck, licking warm smooth skin is yum.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2013 at 5:13 PM, Guest qwerty said:

this guy fulfils youtubers request to see his hairy chest and armpits, yumm yumm

Nice n bushy hairs...wow

On Saturday, May 06, 2017 at 9:25 AM, sgboy84 said:

I do trim it time to time but not cleanly shaven. Armpit hairs are actually really sexy. And I thought I was the weird one who smells my own armpit lol!

agreed with u

• 4 weeks later...

Have been wondering, does armpit hair stop growing after a certain length or will it keep growing longer if it isn't trimmed or shaved?
Or does the hair at the pits grow much slower as compared to elsewhere like the head or pubes?
Anyone who has really long pit hair?

On 05/06/2017 at 4:04 PM, enthuboy_93 said:

Have been wondering, does armpit hair stop growing after a certain length or will it keep growing longer if it isn't trimmed or shaved?
Or does the hair at the pits grow much slower as compared to elsewhere like the head or pubes?
Anyone who has really long pit hair?

It definitely stops at one point/grow at an extremely slow unnoticeable rate..

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

The reality with overly hairy armpits is that they tend to trap odor if not ventilated. I have experienced smelling a homeless guy on the subway train once, and he the odour he gave off was powerful enough to empty an entire carriage. Of course, there are guys who will find the scent intoxicating. So for those with an armpit fetish, i do recommend sniffing up a homeless person if you can to see if the smell is arousing or not. ;)

Love. 

I dont know why...i loves to see mens armpit hair...

Sometimes i even peep if the guy raises his arm....:frustrated::frustrated:

I also have a habit to sniff n smell if any passerby with manly body smell (mix of sweat smell and perfume/deo) while walking...;).....i hope tat i m not weird

Edited by Loves human dick

39 minutes ago, Loves human dick said:

I also have a habit to sniff n smell if any passerby with manly body smell (mix of sweat smell and perfume/deo) while walking...;).....i hope tat i m not weird

youre not weirs. many men love to do that

4 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

Guy's armpit hair is the easiest to get a glimpse of 
And it can be done discreetly so why not?

Anyone smell armpit manly smell +sweat + prefume/deo + cigratte smell..

Do u think u like the smell??

Personally i will hve 3-4 long puff on the smell...if i m lucky..m:pray:

• 4 weeks later...

I think shaving of the armpits is now more common among guys, regardless of gay or straight.   It's more of a lifestyle choice, looks cleaner and nearer and some say is more hygienic. 

If you visit a gym,  you will tend to see a few guys with shaved pits,  isn't it?  

Personally, I find hairless pits hot and sexy on fit guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice topic...

Loves to see bushy n musky manly smells...

Please open your armpit wide as i am goin to sniff tat smell

Edited by Loves human dick

11 hours ago, Butterscotch said:

For those who shave constantly, is your pit area darker nowadays or still smooth and fair? Do you know of any remedies to lighten the area?

A similar topic I replied to on a different thread:

I remember reading up on this before. The concept is similar to areas not only to the anal/crotch region but also armpits, inner thighs and inner thighs.

I've read up on a few websites and forums and I think this one explains it the best. Don't worry about it, the colour just comes from pigmentation and it differs on everyone's body. http://www.adoptionreform-nc.org/revealed-the-science-behind-skin-darkness-in-the-anal-region/ It's perfectly normal and does not cause any issues.

For lightening up darker skin, there are many methods but the most talked about ones should probably be lemon juice and baking soda. Mixed into a paste, rub on area and leave on for about 10 minutes. You can also add sugar as an exfoliant. Then just rinse off. Do this a few times a week or as much as your skin can handle.

4 hours ago, Eujiboo said:

For lightening up darker skin, there are many methods but the most talked about ones should probably be lemon juice and baking soda. Mixed into a paste, rub on area and leave on for about 10 minutes. You can also add sugar as an exfoliant. Then just rinse off. Do this a few times a week or as much as your skin can handle.

Thanks, boo! :thumb: I previously tried a honey and activated carbon remedy but it did not work at all. I also read that cucumbers can be used. Will try the lemon and baking soda first. In the meantime I resorted to applying bio oil on that area haha!

On 7/28/2017 at 5:43 PM, Butterscotch said:

Thanks, boo! :thumb: I previously tried a honey and activated carbon remedy but it did not work at all. I also read that cucumbers can be used. Will try the lemon and baking soda first. In the meantime I resorted to applying bio oil on that area haha!

xD Apparently there's a lot of remedies. Potato also can be used. Cucumbers too. I know activated charcoal more for teeth whitening but yeh.

• 4 weeks later...
On 24/04/2017 at 10:47 PM, chapapa said:

Wish to smell and lick your pits! 

On 08/09/2015 at 7:21 PM, Arthur said:

Lay him down, spread his arms towards his head and pin him down liddat. Then slowly kiss & lick his ribcage, towards his nipples then up towards his armpits and hear him moan out loud... Fucking hot!!!!

I find hairless armpits hot on fit guys ..

• 2 months later...

My first jo was done by a beefy classmate in P5.

He sweat easily and had unique scent in his body. I could see two slightly yellow patch under his armpit of the school uniform 

twice we stayed back in quiet class room upon his request for help on math as year end was drawing near.

i liked to do tight to tight rubbing and he would put my lap over his, the feeling was warm and smooth. I immediate got erected and he noticed 

each time after my free math coaching he would reward me by fondling my dick.  The second tuition he rubbed my dick gently and pulled it out when I cum. i was so nervous and all cum in his palm.

i can’t forget this first virgin JO ( at 11,  I had not masturbated prior  to that incident)

till this date I get turned easily when I am near sweaty Bear (guys) in gym , in office or anywhere within close proximity

i am still searching for smooth fleshy armpits ... I am thinking to go ten men on Saturday to look for one. Previous visits there found no good choices.

sniff sniff sniff :lol::P

Edited by hornbird

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.