Male HQ

Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone here their armpits are like a little black black? Like got dirt like that? Was wondering if waxing would help? I'm chubby so I'm guessing it happens mostly to fat people. Need all the advice/help i can get and not mockery or sarcastic answers. Thank you all so much :)

Guest Sweat

Likely due to ur sweat for the past xx years and u r too lazy to clean that area.

1.) clean it whenever u hv a chance. Goto office toilet after a hot afternoon lunch. Use paper and have baby powder ready.

2.) keep it dry whenever possible.

3.) shave the hair for easy cleaning and powdering or apply deodorant.

Guest Solutions

Your skin on your armpits are dark due to the fact that your perspiration is more acidic. You can go and have them lighten by 'bleaching' by A doctors.

Guest Doctor

Anyone here their armpits are like a little black black? Like got dirt like that? Was wondering if waxing would help? I'm chubby so I'm guessing it happens mostly to fat people. Need all the advice/help i can get and not mockery or sarcastic answers. Thank you all so much :)

You r so lazy..I really got nothing to say. Pehaps you go slim down and come back here again. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest Guest

This black or dirty armpit thing is a common occurrence amongst overweight or obese people.... Its not caused by inadequate washing or poor hygiene.

It is a medical condition caused by the body's inability to process sugar properly, from wat I recall reading abt it some years ago.

Sufferers may also have these 'dirty' marks on other folds of their skin, including the neck. No amt of scrubbing wil help unfortunately.

Radical diet change is the only way to reverse it.

Guest Haute

Black Armpit is called "Acanthosis Nigricans" which is a symptom of Insulin resistance (which will probably develop into full blown diabetes when you get older)on

the insulin "spill-over" into the skin is the culprit for the excess pigmenta

The only way to reverse it is through regular exercise and low-GI diet to keep insulin in check.

Guest Haute

Black Armpit is called "Acanthosis Nigricans" which is a symptom of Insulin resistance (which will probably develop into full blown diabetes when you get older)on

the insulin "spill-over" into the skin is the culprit for the excess pigmenta

The only way to reverse it is through regular exercise and low-GI diet to keep insulin in check.

Addition: Black armpit occurs NOT because you dont scrub properly or you are dirty. It has very little to do with hygiene.

Im chub but I don't have it cause I bath 2-3 time a day to keep me clean :P

Who cares if you dont have those dark patches ? You are still so fat and Uxxy. Now off you and slim down, before you bore us all with how cute you think you are.

Who cares if you dont have those dark patches ? You are still so fat and Uxxy. Now off you and slim down, before you bore us all with how cute you think you are.

Now now, there is no need to be so harsh here even though I somehow agree with you that he is a bit tactless. ;p

All you need to do is use a good body lotion that has whitening properties.

I use Garnier whitening body lotion with SPF. There is also a version with no SPF so you can use at night. SPF makes the skin a bit dryer.

Here's a link of the bottle:

http://www.ilovelookinggood.com/2008/11/09/garnier-bodylight-whitening-hydrating-uv-lotion/

Guest Poley

This world is not short of mean people, is it?

what u expect? most Singaporean are rude, especially when they hide behind a computer..

i personally dont mind plump people some of them are rather cute really..

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Anyone out there find that the smell of their armpits in the morning is sexy?

Then after taking a whiff at both, you feel like smelling it again, this time with one hand holding onto your hardon and slowly jerking it while you take a whiff at your pits again?

I did it and find it very sexy and engaging....who else thinks the same?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sprite01

Hi all,

Recently,I observed many gymfit guys without armpit hairs; a most peculiar sight whether in gyms or along the streets.

Any idea whether they are predominatley gay? From a distance,they do look straight to me.

(P.S: Nope. I dont have hair fetish..haha)

Guest Sprite01

yup. Shaving is for hygiene. Lesser chances of BO.

Hey all,

Thanks for replying...So I gather Hygiene is the main reason agreed upon..(R there others?)

However, am still puzzled that it is only a recent trend though gymming has been around for decades..(Prehaps cos we are now more aware?)

Also, the pits look really clean and sometimes really white and doesnt appear to be shaven..(Prehaps they went for waxing and IPL?)

No matter what, it appears man is really getting more and more high maintainence with time. Dont u agree? Im not too sure if that's a good thing.....Hmmmmmmmmmm..

I shave mine for better hygiene.

Have seen how disgusting mine looked when I allowed it to grow to full length.

agreed! I shaved mine because i hate seeing the hair stick out when i wear tee shirts and am raising my hands.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

-- Oscar Wilde

personally i dun agree guys without armpit hair as it show how worthless as guys no matter u a str, bi, gay or sissy should hve n not make it dissappear

Guys are worthless because they remove armpit hair? I personally i think guys more worthless when they remove punctuation from their sentences. No matter you are a str8, bi, gay or sissy, you should not omitted proper punctuation.

Guest harold1981

Guys are worthless because they remove armpit hair? I personally i think guys more worthless when they remove punctuation from their sentences. No matter you are a str8, bi, gay or sissy, you should not omitted proper punctuation.

hey u did not even register yourself just a guest so why comment so much

personally i dun agree guys without armpit hair as it show how worthless as guys no matter u a str, bi, gay or sissy should hve n not make it dissappear

Hello Harold1081, why such hard hitting reaction or words from you.. Basically jus a preference.. like others would respect you for what you are and your preference for bushy armpit hair, if that is what you like.

Many ppl shaved for hygiene purposes..there's no right or wrong..just be comfortable with yourself and give due respect for others if they so wish to shave.

Be at peace with yourself..

It's funny that you're attacking his grammar like that when yours has clearly gone down the drain as well.

I find those in singlets with hair sticking out of their arms very yucky.

They should just trim it as least.

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Hi guys,

how about one who naturally doesnt grow armpit hair? for my case, somehow my armpit hair just literally never grew.. not one strand.

i felt kinda weird when i was younger cox everyone around me starting growing and i tot im abnormal. :X

are there anyone out there who experience the same thing?

I call my friends pits, the pits of eternal darkness and the into the depts of black forest...

But once we forced shaved him once... from then on he kept shaving it because it feels cooler and cleaner

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

Guest Hairless Guest

But once we forced shaved him once... from then on he kept shaving it because it feels cooler and cleaner

I used to trim, but after I first time shaved everything off once, I never turned back.

It definitely feel cooler and look cleaner.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion On Armpit Hair & Armpit hair fetish - With, Without & Length (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.